• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel, multiverse and individual universes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuisGeno

He/Him
Hello everyone! I don't know if aspects of this have already been discussed (I hope not). I know there is currently a discussion in another thread about M-bodies of abstracts etc. But I think this is a different aspect than the thread over there.

First, there are infinite universes with only 3 spatial dimensions (not counting the temporal one that would make up a space-time together with the 3 spatial dimensions).
However, there exist universes ranging from 2.7268409 to 6.2985923 spatial dimensions.
But, in the same scan, they mention that there exist universes with an irrational number of spatial dimensions, and give the example of the number pi, which extends to infinity.
From what I have seen the infinite number pi has as cardinal alef-1, in this thread it was where I asked and they answered me that it is correct. So I guess there are universes with aleph-1 of dimensions.

Now, before continuing with this, it must be said that there is a qualitative superiority between the spatial dimensions.
So, individually, the universes go from low 2-C, 1-B, to low 1-A.

Okay, now with the size of the multiverse, I'll use this scan.
Cantor's transfinite numbers are mentioned and finally it is said that the number of universes is one greater than an already infinite number. In the scan the number (cardinality) of the multiverse is explicitly mentioned, mentioning that it is one greater than infinity.
Obviously with "infinity" the alef-0 is taken as a base, then; has a number/cardinality greater than aleph-0, which means it is aleph-1. I also asked this before to be sure.
Basically, the number of universes is aleph-1, and those universes have from 3 spatial dimensions, more than 12, up to aleph-1.

And to continue, the realities and universes have transcendence R>F.

So the multiverse as of this point is low 1-A. However, as I demonstrated earlier, there is R>F between realities and universes, so this Low 1-A universe will be transcended with R>F by another universe, this being 1-A.
Now, I'm going to say something very risky that may not be correct, I'll try it anyway. In the scans I showed above, it speaks of 3 sections of the same infinite aleph-1 of universes. One where the universes have 3 spatial dimensions, another of more than 12, and another of aleph-1. From what I've seen, if you divide infinity into a finite number of parts, each part will have the same cardinal value as the initial infinity (in this case, aleph-1). And to improve this, in the scan they mention that there are infinite universes with 3 spatial dimensions, and then they mention the universes that have more, basically this indicates that there are infinite universes Under 1-A, infinite universes 1-B, and infinite universes under 2 -C.
And, using the same logic as before, infinitely many universes under 1-A with R>F between them gives 1-A+.
Basically, the enumeration will start with a Low 1-A universe, then another universe will transcend with R>F that universe, becoming 1-A, then another universe will transcend that 1-A universe, becoming a layer on 1-A, and like this to infinity, being 1-A+ the multiverse.

And well, that's the end of what I wanted to present. I'm sorry if this ends up being a very bad thing.

Have a nice day everyone!

Well, we don't use the Doctor Strange's Centor scan.

Dimensions having transcendence over one another is being discussed in Ultima's thread.

There are a thread about Higher D, this should close

There are a thread about Higher D, this should close
Well, sorry about that, I thought this was meant to be on a slightly different topic. I guess they can close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back