• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Should we restart this thread with an explanation of the discussion so far here and what is left to do in the opening post of it? It might reignite the discussion progress.

There is nothing to discuss tbh, unless someone is talking calcs there is no logical discussion being presented.

If people find valid calcs and feats, they can propose a revision. If not, we're keeping the High 6-C.

I have confidence in the current ratings in light of feats we are aware of. Only thing to discuss is wording clarification, which as far as I've noted, always been accepted but never applied.

So just apply them. End of thread.

So should we apply the new Maverick/AKM rules, and would you be willing to insert some clarifications to the High 6-C herald level character statistics?

Because currently our U.S. visitors are lessening in number while the visitors from the rest of the world are increasing. I think that this may be connected, so it is probably good to at least make them understand our reasoning.

Okay. No problem. Is somebody else here willing to help out instead please?

I would prefer if somebody more experienced handles it, but thanks anyway.

I have a proposal; why don't we get rid of the low tier for certain characters who have in-verse explaination. For example, the Sentry. Some of his feats can be as low as tier 9 (his humans forms gets complicated to explain sometimes). So, just stick to Varies up to 4-B.

The only reason I see the 6-C rating is because of Blue Marvel scaling, but he can be scales off Ares and Ms Marvel and Hyperion and Namor, who weren't affected heavily by the anti matter like the Sentry was. He is pretty much the only one who scales off him. (King Hyperion scales of Blue Marvel).

So, characters with varied profiles don't really need the 6-C statistics. Because you might want to add a few more statistics then.

And also, the 6-c is wrong cause at his weakest he was busting a moon

This would affect a few people like Mephisto and Galactus. We are only giving them those weak keys because of some scaling. But what we could do is create notes to explain some of the scaling. (Galactus's tiering is a mess right now).

Tho I can see this being rejected immediately because of the Hulk case. Hulk is an interesting case, others are different. But he needs a few more statistics at the very least.
About this...

I don't mind your suggestion for the Sentry, but do not know about other characters. We would have to evaluate them one-by-one.

By the way, would somebody experienced be willing to handle adding the AKM/Maverick rules?

I don't mind your suggestion for the Sentry, but do not know about other characters. We would have to evaluate them one-by-one.
Galactus, for example, impo doesn't need the 4-B key because I think he might have even lower showings than that. My question would be, where do we really draw the line for him?

Also, Mephisto needs a varied key which depends on how many souls are in his kingdom. Gotta make a thread for that

It's moreso a factor of like, where it is lower showings, and where it is just artistic exaggeration of effort, or just outliers, which can still exist in the system, just far lesser than before.

So meh I don't believe most instances of Sentry being potrayed "weaker" is beyond the above criteria.

By the way, would somebody experienced be willing to handle adding the AKM/Maverick rules?
So we still likely need to handle this in any case, unless there are any objections.

Also, can somebody remind me what else we need to do here please?

Back