• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I heard that NRS are developing a Marvel's fighting game, however considering how trash the gameplay they did with MK11 and Injustice 2 (if we speak on zoning/spam) then i'm not going to give a shit

I heard that NRS are developing a Marvel's fighting game, however considering how trash the gameplay they did with MK11 and Injustice 2 (if we speak on zoning/spam) then i'm not going to give a shit
Same lol and I heard that too though not sure of the validity since it's been a good while

He should upscale Drax based off of their brief encounter, but a feat I've been thinking about ever since I saw it in the game was when both Raker and Warlock were causing Knowhere to violently quake, I don't know how big Knowhere is but if we find its size we could calculate how much energy it would require to shake it, so whenever we make Warlocks profile it could be whatever value we get from calcing shaking knowhere (Shook Knowhere in his fight with Raker), possibly Planet level (Is superior to Drax)
I don’t remember them shaking call of knowhere

I've played Spider-Man PS4s story more than any other game I've ever played, I've lost count but I've played through the story at least 5 times lol
Oh damn yeah that's way more than me, I simply got the platinum trophy for the game when it came out and did everything on all of the DLC. Same with Miles Morales

Aw damn welp I'll say it once again you're in for a treat I love KH1🙏 KHCoM sucks tho with the card system so u may want to skip that if u plan on going through the series
Not sure if that's a good idea considering every game, including CoM is very lore-heavy and the game contains many important informations for the story, though you still can go look on the Internet

Also, Birth by Sleep is the best game in the entire franchise, change my mind

Not sure if that's a good idea considering every game, including CoM is very lore-heavy and the game contains many important informations for the story,
True but that's the reason that game in particular is so aggravating for me because you have to play it to get some essential story but the ******* card gameplay sucks ass and really takes the fun and skill out of it.
Also, Birth by Sleep is the best game in the entire franchise, change my mind
Lol I ******* agree that game was my KH childhood masterpiece and I still love it too this day, literally have vivid memories of redoing ventus's story and specifically those final few fights

The "put an end to me" line ******* hurt when I was younger

True but that's the reason that game in particular is so aggravating for me because you have to play it to get some essential story but the ******* card gameplay sucks ass and really takes the fun and skill out of it.
Didn't play it it honestly, I was already aware of the story and when I saw the fighting system, I was like "Nope!" especially since the game is mostly a "remake" of the first one save for some levels though maybe I'm gonna take KH 1.5 one day
Lol I ******* agree that game was my KH childhood masterpiece and I still love it too this day, literally have vivid memories of redoing ventus's story and specifically those final few fights

The "put an end to me" line ******* hurt when I was younger
Wouldn't say it was my childhood but it was one of my favorite games on PSP (and I still have it), the gameplay is amazing, the three main characters are great (I honestly prefer Aqua and Terra to Sora by a large margin), the worlds are really cool, the music are spectaculary good, it's an excellent game. Funny thing it was my first KH game, cause I had seen walkthrough on Youtube but never got the games themselves

Got in some hours on KH and killed the boss of traverse town and found Merlin and fairy godmother and so far the story is interesting but the gameplay is pretty meh so far
Yeah it gets better the further you get since at the beginning your locked out of a lot of commands and magic skills which really make things your own and are completely swappable to your liking

Back