• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So for KH1 I’ve progressed to the monstero whale thing and I kinda feel like Riku is a bit dumb. Like sora as been doing nothing but asking we’re riku and kayria is and warring sick about them but some how he thinks sora has betrayed him or something. Like I get the witch chick is manliplating him but I feel like it would make more since if she used a little magic to influence his thoughts then just regular gas lighting. Alright rant done

Without spoiling, Riku isn't exactly believing Maleficent, he knows she's NOT a good person (I mean, her physical appearence alone screams evil and her very name indicates what kind of person she really is), he just has no other real option for now than recieving her help. Plus, Maleficent is a pretty good manipulator to, she's still influencing him even with her blatant evilness by using his desire to save Kairi, she doesn't need to hide her true nature

So I’ve been meaning to share this for a while now, Marvel’s Avengers has a planet busting statement in the tie-in comics
lX7qFtu.jpg

Back