• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion thread 14

^That's seems expensive but worth it if it all have the VN + anime + Pantheon illustrations

Uuuuh Monarch

This was linked in the 11 or 10 Masadaverse thread

So... LMAO

― Indeed. As such, would it not be reasonable to leave that honor to the eldest one of us? She who knows of the Throne's inception, the Unus who is acquainted with the Nil.

Mercurius humbly omits the fact that he himself has lived just as long, if not longer, than any one of the gods.

Kek, Mr Decillions-of-Resets don't want that kind of responsibility

Don't think it's bad to link it to re know something. Although if I remember right, those are things that may or may not be part of what's actually going to be true when Pantheon comes out.

That, or it may but things may be different than what's on there. Eh, IDEK. (shrugs)

My only main concern is to wait on Pantheon's full release to see what truly comes up and out of it, really.

Maxnumb231 said:
Idek why people assume Naraka>Haju
The voice calls himself Naraka Interim; when asked about his own divine nature, he responds with "Don't take me for the same shmuck as all of you". Simply put, the gods of the Throne are nothing but software, with Naraka being the hardware that houses all of them. Even Hajun, no matter how potent he is, did not come close to matching his strength. ~ That article I linked

The voice calls himself Naraka Interim; when asked about his own divine nature, he responds with "Don't take me for the same shmuck as all of you". Simply put, the gods of the Throne are nothing but software, with Naraka being the hardware that houses all of them. Even Hajun, no matter how potent he is, did not come close to matching his strength. ~ That article I linked

Yeah that statement is vague since Yamato talked to me about it, they were just a replica of their former selves. Even though theres Amaterasu who was i believe the reason for his tumour. So we dont know if that hajun was the same one that was in KKK. That statement kind of contradicts the whole thing about his goal to go in higher dimensions using 10 gods while Hajun if he was at that point the same hajun would smack all of them at once. Even in KKK he could not enter the realm and needed sensory and could not do anything about Hajuns actions

@Maxnumb231 realistically speaking why would the narrator compare Naraka to Hajun of all people if the narrator didn't want to establish Naraka's power? Hajun without his tumor is nothing special and just normal Hadou god. Yato, for example, would be a much better comparison if we are talking about tumorless Hajun

It's obvious what the narrator is trying to say here, it compares Naraka knowledge to Marie and Narakas strength to Hajun and says he's superior to both. As for what happened in KKK they can bring and make many excuses for it and Naraka can't take actions outside of the throne either way

I don't think Naraka need the gods for their strength but need them for some form or ritual. Because like you said Hajun alone slap all those gods with the back of his hands

Just saying, I'd rather let the game speak for itself than debate about this.

It's not a bad thing but for me and anyone else that thinks the same, it would be better to wait on it when it comes out...whenever it will, that is.

ZERO7772 said:
@Maxnumb231 realistically speaking why would the narrator compare Naraka to Hajun of all people if the narrator didn't want to establish Naraka's power? Hajun without his tumor is nothing special and just normal Hadou god. Yato, for example, would be a much better comparison if we are talking about tumorless Hajun

It's obvious what the narrator is trying to say here, it compares Naraka knowledge to Marie and Narakas strength to Hajun and says he's superior to both. As for what happened in KKK they can bring and make many excuses for it and Naraka can't take actions outside of the throne either way

I don't think Naraka need the gods for their strength but need them for some form or ritual. Because like you said Hajun alone slap all those gods with the back of his hands
The whole idea is still remain uncertain if thats the same hajun that has tumour cuz Amaterasu is there lol. We dont know about that. They just said that Throne is a weapon for a stronger foes it is not meant to be a peacekeeper.

We need some hot discussion to keep the threads alive beside meme and shitposting, don't kill it so quickly plz...

Also I just read it says that why does he need 10 gods if Hajun just spams Mesujin Messou. Which they said it would not be enough hence they need 10 gods. This is really vague for some reason but if Naraka shows feats yo prove hes actually above Hajun in the game then I'll take it

Again, not saying it's a bad thing. I didn't say to stop it, just that the real answers to particular topics like this would be best answered when something comes out (in this "threads" case, Naraka vs all Hadou Gods including Hajun topic here).

Back