• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion thread 14

Kerwin0831 said:
FF48B2B1-E40B-48E5-B1E2-A0ACE774B29D
Someone told me that Yato is a cell of Hajun because of this. He used machine translation.
Oh I'm lauffin'.

I suppose I should explain this: µ│óµù¼Òü«þ┤░Þâ×ÒüïþÜ«ÞéëÒü¬Þ®▒Òüá = Hajun's cell huh?(he's talking to Habaki), quite the ironic story.

It really depends on the character, but the hairstyle can also help describe what kind of character they are. Like long hair could represent their age or maturity or short hair represents headstrong, repulsive, less concerned with social rule and expectations, etc. Ofc I personally prefer long hair than short hair.

þÑ×ÕÆÆþÑ×Õ¿üþÑ׵Ѣ -> Divine Dh─üraß╣ç─½ Dance

Interesting. Then again, I prefer the japanese title "Kajiri Kamui Kagura" >>>>> tbh

EvilMegaCookie said:
L'oreal. Because they're all worth it.

... That and Japan has a thing for long hair.
I can't imagine god with short hair. I think long hair add more "majestic" look to it?

C8BE8C45-53C7-41F8-A4D0-5CC2F8930150
First Heaven: Ahura Mazda

"All is woven through the twine of human hearts. I thought it beautiful."

E9D191CE-4A8E-4CDB-8361-28E4269E9F3A
Second Heaven: Paradise Lost

"Live in the embrace of sin and punishment. Such is the very nature of man."

3C9832B2-0F5E-4B84-BB7D-2182DAA7BD33
Third Heaven: Zoar

"Be dyed in white, be dyed in white, let the purity of the white salt wash over your body."

Credit goes to ReadingSteiner for sacrificng his time to translate the quotes for Mithra, Muzan, and Satanel.

but nerose automatically loses to anyone we put him in a fight against because they aren't part of his perfect world

Can't wait to see what's Hajun's and Amaterasu's Throne. Not sure if protagonist or the heroine will have a Throne picture, but it would be great if they did. I want them to make tapestries of all the Heaven's Throne.

i want to see those thrones ASAP man. I would lose all my money with those tapestries

E9D191CE-4A8E-4CDB-8361-28E4269E9F3A
Live in the embrace of sin and punishment, for that is man.
Paradise Lost: Õó«Õñ®þäíµàֵѢգƒ, Daten Muzan Rakudo (The Degenerate Heaven, The Remorseless Paradise)
The second generation god who toppled Shinga and took the Throne, his law planted the original sin in every living being, creating the world of primordial karma.
Therefore, with the desires growing to the extremes, not being shackled by anything, the era where atrocious crime equal to progression of civilazation had begun.
The Paradise where evil consumes evil.
A world where strength is everything, sinful people poisoned by cruelty and shamelessness, and if shame does not exist, neither does regret.

3C9832B2-0F5E-4B84-BB7D-2182DAA7BD33
White, White, Be dyed in the colours of the pure white salt
Zoar: µÿĵÿƒµé▓µâ│Õñ®, Myoujou Hisouten (A compassionate heaven, born from the perception of the Morning Star)

The third generation god who toppled Muzan and took the Throne, his law washed away sin from existence, a world of purity.
A world of perfect goodness, where strife and conflict were completely erased, and human individuality itself ceased to exist, a dystopia with a structure similar to a colony of the primitive organisms.
A sterile salt prison born from the obsessive-like yearning for cleanliness — such is the world of Morning Star.

Preface, once again, not confident in my translation skills, the names of their Taikyoku are hard to translate as well but I think I got the meaning across. Also should preface that I'll be heading off for a vacation so you lot won't be seeing me around for around 2 weeks. Catch you guys on the flip side.

Edit: @Arian we've already seen Hajun's throne in KKK
Hajun's Throne

Yamatooooo, what are the chances of you winning a Nobel Prize for translator? if it is not too much I'll give you one done, for translating the page stretch of nerose.

@Yamato I mean this Hajun is a little different from the original in comparison with their designs so we might get a slightly different design than the one in KKK. We'll wait and see what Masada will do with his Throne.

Your translations are pretty good. Translating Taikyoku names take a lot more time to research and figure out the right term for it. Looking at their Taikyoku page in VFB, it would require a great deal of translating ability names to take on.

Have a noice vacation. College is coming around for me as well, but I'll make time for the wiki when I sort out my schedule.

"Be dyed in the colors of pure white salt."

My bro setaneal has already warned us of our future fate. As expected of a benevolent god.

Qliphoth Bacikal said:
Sounds like an interesting Heaven to be in. Although I'm guessing there won't be any form of like-criticism in salt Boi's world.
Some route endings in Paradise Lost, in which Satanel does become God, portray it as literal Paradise in where everyone's happiness is guaranteed. KKK went on to say that Satanel's Zoar truly was a universe wide version of the Zoar city within Muzan's World: a world without free will, where every action is controlled and calculated. True, a sinless world without any evil, of pure good. But... at what price? It is even pointed in Paradise Lost regarding Daten Naraku's Zoar: if you do not care about your free will, sure, you can be happy. Same's true for Satanel's World: it is Heaven, if you don't give a shit about the price to pay.

Depends how you think about it actually.

"What if I said that one's entire life had been decided by fate? That every single one of your actions, from the minute to the monumental, stemmed not from your own choices, but had already been decided upon? That life being a journey of limitless possibilities was but an illusion, and no matter how fiercely man struggled, he stood at the mercy of a long-established path? The wealthy shall know their riches. The needy shall starve on the streets. The wicked shall be wicked, the righteous just. The beautiful, the hideous, the strong, the frail, the fortunate, the miserable... and finally, the victors and the defeated. What if I said that all such things had been carved into stone eons ago, allowing for no divergence?"

If the world repeats endlessly, with everyone doing the same thing over and over, then those people really have just as little free will as the people in Satanel's world.

Plus they still have suffering.

Really, Merc's world could be said to be worse than Satanel's

I guess it depends on your first life then. If you're happy you're going to be happy for all eternity but yeah, you're right about this

Back