• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mash Burnedead and the Eldest Yozakura Daughter [Mash Burnedead vs Futaba Yozakura]

More 7-C matches for Mash, nice

RULES
  • Speed is equalized
  • Mash is limited to Town Level [31 Kilotons] and can't adjust his strength above that tier
  • Futaba is in her Post-Timeskip Key [10 Kilotons]
  • Fight takes place in the forest surrounding the Yozakura Mansion

CHARACTERS
Mash Burnedead
FUlMcjqWUAAcFRM
"Even if my chance of success is one in a thousand I'll make sura that one time is the first time. I know I can.": 1 (Jackof_noTrades068)

"If you want to protect someone so badly, protect yourself first. If you can't take care of yourself how can you possibly take care of someone else?": 0

Last edited:
What does Mash generally start with since he's got a pretty sizable LS advantage (1e6 Tons vs 1.2e10 Tons) and a 3x AP advantage here since Futaba would open by trying to rush him with Blasts of Aiki which wouldn't do too much damage here and might push Futaba to using Blooming very quickly
Although if he makes her use Blooming does he have a way to easily hit her? Cause her Blooming is a blitz level speed amp for her and she might just start rag dolling him (Since Blooming is also a notable power boost making the AP gap a less drastic)
And when it comes to countering attacks from Mash using her Aiki she can pretty easily deflect the attacks with Aiki shields since his main method of attack seems to just be dishing out hands, especially since Futaba has resistance to Info analysis and Analytical prediction
However I'm not sure how big of factor the instinctive reaction + accelerated development Mash has will be

So I'll refrain from Voting for now until Mashle supporters show up

What does Mash generally start with since he's got a pretty sizable LS advantage (1e6 Tons vs 1.2e10 Tons) and a 3x AP advantage here
Mash usually is the second to attack in his fights, only because his opponent is playing the aggressor. Mash will attack first if there's something at stake, but that isn't most of the time. He does start with hand to hand combat though, something he's great at (duh).
since Futaba would open by trying to rush him with Blasts of Aiki which wouldn't do too much damage here and might push Futaba to using Blooming very quickly
Yeah, Mash would probably start out defending against Futaba only to attack with counters. If his punches land its going to hit hard.
Although if he makes her use Blooming does he have a way to easily hit her? Cause her Blooming is a blitz level speed amp for her and she might just start rag dolling him (Since Blooming is also a notable power boost making the AP gap a less drastic)
Blitzing isn't something new to Mash. Such as in his battle against Abyss Razor, who was already faster with Mash when using his Accelration magic. This gap was increased even more, when Abyss used his Secondths and sapped Mash's speed adding it to his own. However, Mash countered this by splitting the floor to limit Abyss' movements, before proceeding to rag doll him with Hurricane Rush.
And when it comes to countering attacks from Mash using her Aiki she can pretty easily deflect the attacks with Aiki shields since his main method of attack seems to just be dishing out hands, especially since Futaba has resistance to Info analysis and Analytical prediction
How good are these resistances? And Mash has dealt with enemies who could constantly redirect his own attacks, such as against Levi's Rosequartz, and was able to bypass this.
However I'm not sure how big of factor the instinctive reaction + accelerated development Mash has will be
Instinctive reactions for Mash are like his bread and butter. He has the senses of a wild beast, able to react to danger even if his brain is shut off from the rest of his body, can sense the impending danger and power gap of an enemy, where even his muscles can tell him this. His accelerated development allows him to improve over the span of 4 days where it'd take someone else a month, and this was against enemies that were stated to be so far above him that he had no choice but to adapt.
So I'll refrain from Voting for now until Mashle supporters show up
I will like to say that Mash has his own amps, the best one being Big Bang Dash and the one he's used the most often. This boosts his speed to the point he can blitz others who were able to react to him before.

Blitzing isn't something new to Mash. Such as in his battle against Abyss Razor, who was already faster with Mash when using his Accelration magic. This gap was increased even more, when Abyss used his Secondths and sapped Mash's speed adding it to his own. However, Mash countered this by splitting the floor to limit Abyss' movements, before proceeding to rag doll him with Hurricane Rush.
Noted, so even if Futaba does use Blooming, Mash will still be able to regain his footing afterwards although it seems as if Mash tries to turn the tables with his Hurricane rush Futaba can surround herself in an Aiki bubble so his attacks wont hit her although Mash's ability to overcome attack reflection could get around this and due to having an AP advantage would be fine taking a few Aiki blasts if Futaba tries to fight him long range instead to close the distance since their speed would now be comparable again
How good are these resistances? And Mash has dealt with enemies who could constantly redirect his own attacks, such as against Levi's Rosequartz, and was able to bypass this.
Futaba's resistance is that Shion who has superior analytical abilities to Kenzi who was capable of Analyzing hundreds of patterns to predict his parents attack patterns even though they are Seasoned Silver Rank spies, has never been able to predict her. With Shion also having a Blooming that puts her Brain on a similar level to a Supercomputer not being able to predict her in the past either. Which isn't said about Kyoichiro when his steel spider requires tens of thousands of algorithms to find the patterns in, and Shion being somewhat capable of predicting his actions.
Although the ability to bypass attack reflection for Mash is a big problem for Futaba since Attack Reflection barriers is one of her go-to's. Her regen will be able to mitigate the damage Mash does with his blows but could be overwhelmed if with Mash's speed amps he starts outpacing her
Instinctive reactions for Mash are like his bread and butter. He has the senses of a wild beast, able to react to danger even if his brain is shut off from the rest of his body, can sense the impending danger and power gap of an enemy, where even his muscles can tell him this. His accelerated development allows him to improve over the span of 4 days where it'd take someone else a month, and this was against enemies that were stated to be so far above him that he had no choice but to adapt.

I will like to say that Mash has his own amps, the best one being Big Bang Dash and the one he's used the most often. This boosts his speed to the point he can blitz others who were able to react to him before.
In that case currently I am leaning towards Mash taking it since the gap for Mash to over come in any department he's inferior to in with Futaba is much smaller than you've described since Mash's stamina seems better based on his profile also so outlasting ain't a win con for Futaba

Although I'll still refrain Until i hear more voices on this fight

Last edited:
Noted, so even if Futaba does use Blooming, Mash will still be able to regain his footing afterwards although it seems as if Mash tries to turn the tables with his Hurricane rush Futaba can surround herself in an Aiki bubble so his attacks wont hit her although Mash's ability to overcome attack reflection could get around this and due to having an AP advantage would be fine taking a few Aiki blasts if Futaba tries to fight him long range instead to close the distance since their speed would now be comparable again
Yeah, that makes sense, but Hurricane Rush is a multitude of attacks. Each of them using Mash's full muscles as he runs after his opponent even if they're blasted away. I know the anime isn't the primary canon,nut it's the clearest depiction of the scene on what went down.

Futaba's resistance is that Shion who has superior analytical abilities to Kenzi who was capable of Analyzing hundreds of patterns to predict his parents attack patterns even though they are Seasoned Silver Rank spies has never been able to predict her. With Shion also having a Blooming that puts her Brain on a similar level to a Supercomputer not being able to predict her in the past either. Which isn't said about Kyoichiro when his steel spider requires tens of thousands of algorithms to find the patterns in, and Shion being somewhat capable of predicting his actions.
I see, that's pretty neat. Mash's Analytical Prediction relies on his just seeing the posture of the opponent, letting him know if there out for blood, and is comparable to his eldest brother Doom who was stated by their father to be able to predict and counter any attack he sees (which is ironic, Doom is blind).
Although the ability to bypass attack reflection for Mash is a big problem for Futaba since Attack Reflection is one of her go-to's. Her regen will be able to mitigate the damage Mash does with his blows but could be overwhelmed if with Mash's speed amps he starts outpacing her
Maybe. Though, doesn't Futaba sorta throw a tantrum when things don't go her way? I thought I saw that on the profile. Maybe it was rectified after the time skip?
In that case currently I am leaning towards Mash taking it since the gap for Mash to over come in any department he's inferior to in with Futaba is much smaller than you've described since Mash's stamina seems a better based on his profile also so outlasting ain't a win con for Futaba
Yeah, Mash did train for a whole month under Meliadoul, being forced to constantly fight 100 animated armor one after the other that were very much above him. He has bonkers stamina, and even bigger pain tolerance.
Although I'll still refrain Until i hear more voices on this fight
That's fair, though this may take a long while. Both of these verses aren't exactly the most popular.

Honestly, I think Mash is the only 7-C Mashle character that can face the Yozakuras and similar opponents in the verse. Only because he fights hand to hand, other characters fight from range and have attacks like gravity manipulation, explosion manipulaton, or iron manipulation.

Yeah, that makes sense, but Hurricane Rush is a multitude of attacks. Each of them using Mash's full muscles as he runs after his opponent even if they're blasted away. I know the anime isn't the primary canon,nut it's the clearest depiction of the scene on what went down.

I see, that's pretty neat. Mash's Analytical Prediction relies on his just seeing the posture of the opponent, letting him know if there out for blood, and is comparable to his eldest brother Doom who was stated by their father to be able to predict and counter any attack he sees (which is ironic, Doom is blind).

Maybe. Though, doesn't Futaba sorta throw a tantrum when things don't go her way? I thought I saw that on the profile. Maybe it was rectified after the time skip?

Yeah, Mash did train for a whole month under Meliadoul, being forced to constantly fight 100 animated armor one after the other that were very much above him. He has bonkers stamina, and even bigger pain tolerance.

That's fair, though this may take a long while. Both of these verses aren't exactly the most popular.

Honestly, I think Mash is the only 7-C Mashle character that can face the Yozakuras and similar opponents in the verse. Only because he fights hand to hand, other characters fight from range and have attacks like gravity manipulation, explosion manipulaton, or iron manipulation.

Yeah I see how the Hurricane Rush goes, trying Range won't work for Futaba then cause Mash could just dash towards her (Or maybe even just chuck alot of trees to distract while closing distance since theyre in the forest)

Based on Mash's Analytical Prediction level you have mentioned although Mash might not be able to see through her moves initially in tandem with his accelerated development he could start to see her fighting style and could just be a matter of time

Yeah she would just opt for hitting harder or freaking out if Mash keeps overwhelming her after losing a vital aspect of her moveset. Post-Timeskip it aint clear how well she preforms under pressure yet compared to before so its safer to say its still not great. Which is made worse by Mash hitting decently harder than her
Although I have to ask is since Mash will be able to start outpacing her will this match be possible to add? Since Futaba is the faster one here and the speed difference between her and Mash seems like one of the biggest factors contributing to her losing this fight even though Mash wouldn't completely blitz.

To conclude though I don't really see the clearest Wincon for Futaba while I see several for Mash now so you can give him my vote

Also if an enemy does rely on something like iron manip or explosions at least Futaba would be able to make better use of her power null since it doesn't take away physicals while it does neg explosions, heat, and physical substances. Just a small thing I wanted to add.

Although I have to ask is since Mash will be able to start outpacing her will this match be possible to add? Since Futaba is the faster one here and the speed difference between her and Mash seems like one of the biggest factors contributing to her losing this fight even though Mash wouldn't completely blitz
I would say it could still be counted, since Futaba has the chance to take him out early if she finds a way. Its just that long fights play out in Mash's favor you know, with his skills and abilities.
To conclude though I don't really see the clearest Wincon for Futaba while I see several for Mash now so you can give him my vote
Counted
Also if an enemy does rely on something like iron manip or explosions at least Futaba would be able to make better use of her power null since it doesn't take away physicals while it does neg explosions, heat, and physical substances. Just a small thing I wanted to add.
Yeah, maybe there could be more matches when I'm free to make them

Back