• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mash Burnedead and the Hero Hunter [Mash vs Garou]

After Mash beat Suiryu (in reference to the previous match I made), Garou thinks Mash is a hero and challenges him to a fight

RULES
  • Speed is equalized
  • Mash is 7-C [31 Kilotons]
  • Mash can't adjust his power to be stronger nor can he enter UPM
  • Garou is in his Hero Hunter key at 7-C [65.12 Kilotons?]
  • Takes place on the Super-Fight Stage

FIGHTERS

Mash Burnedead
221b8-16864638227253-1920.jpg
"I have a lot that I need to protect, regardless of the risk. Even if my chance of success is one in a thousand I'll make sure that one time is the first time. I know I can.": 3 (LIFE_OF_KING, Death_of_Lem, Azontr)
Garou
legiao_2Eo1VU6nKFNa.jpg.webp
"Time to conduct Evil": 1 (Kachon123)

Incon: 2 (Robo432343, ZillertheBucko)

Last edited:
Have any opinions of your own how the fight will go down?
Mash starts at an AP disadvantage which'll be a downside for him when facing an opponent who can simply Get Good™ just as fast, if not possibly faster than he can. I'm inclined to say Mash probably has the edge in stamina? I don't read OPM.

Mash obviously has the fight with Abyss where he was getting sliced to ribbons the whole time, and the fight against Domina which BEGAN with him being stabbed through the middle with a trident (i.e including his spine) and he still came out the victor.

Mash starts at an AP disadvantage which'll be a downside for him when facing an opponent who can simply Get Good™ just as fast, if not possibly faster than he can. I'm inclined to say Mash probably has the edge in stamina? I don't read OPM.

Mash obviously has the fight with Abyss where he was getting sliced to ribbons the whole time, and the fight against Domina which BEGAN with him being stabbed through the middle with a trident (i.e including his spine) and he still came out the victor.
Yeah, Mash in his fight with Abyss was slashed hundreds of times, deep enough to spray his blood out. After this he still had enough stamina to scuffle with Rayne with little difficulty. And in his fight against Domina, he had already fought Levis before hand and had already taken plenty of damage with no signs of fatigue going into the fight.

What does Mash start with
Well most of the time he starts after his opponent attacks, but when something is on the line he does end up attacking first like against Abyss or against Margarette. As for attacks, he starts off rushing towards the opponent to land attacks like punches or kicks. He'll also use the environment to his advantage, and if thins get tough he'll use Muscle Magic skills, like Hell Fall or Ballista Knuckle, even Hurricane Rush, and if he really needs to he can use Full Muscle Magic: Hurricane Rush.

Are we just ignoring the fact Mash has Analytical Prediction that can react to stuff 7 times faster than him?
Cuz like, he's slower than sound and so are his perceptions/reactions
Yet he can still time his attacks and body movement to react to stuff at Mach 7 so like
How is Garou touching the guy?

Well most of the time he starts after his opponent attacks, but when something is on the line he does end up attacking first like against Abyss or against Margarette. As for attacks, he starts off rushing towards the opponent to land attacks like punches or kicks. He'll also use the environment to his advantage, and if thins get tough he'll use Muscle Magic skills, like Hell Fall or Ballista Knuckle, even Hurricane Rush, and if he really needs to he can use Full Muscle Magic: Hurricane Rush.
Garou would start with predicting Mash's next moves so that he can either go for the counter and go for the offensive, or parry and attack pressure points.

Are we just ignoring the fact Mash has Analytical Prediction that can react to stuff 7 times faster than him?
Garou can do the same but to an even greater degree. He was able to predict and counter the moves of someone 142x faster than himself.

As for how Garou would be able to hit him? He'd simply evolve until he's able to tag and hit Mash.

Now I reverse the question onto you. How would Mash hit Garou?

Sorry I listed this twice i meant Big Bang Dash the first time oops-
Garou would start with predicting Mash's next moves so that he can either go for the counter and go for the offensive, or parry and attack pressure points.
Nice, real nice. Mash can also predict movements as well, such as against Doom to avoid attacks that had been increased in speed. So I'm not sure how that would work, would it basically be countering the counter before the countering is countered, and so on?

Garou can do the same but to an even greater degree. He was able to predict and counter the moves of someone 142x faster than himself.

As for how Garou would be able to hit him? He'd simply evolve until he's able to tag and hit Mash.

Now I reverse the question onto you. How would Mash hit Garou?
If Mash snags even the slightest part of Garou, even with only his pinkey, Garou's getting grappled, which would be hard to break out of since Mash would have T LS at this level

Nice, real nice. Mash can also predict movements as well, such as against Doom to avoid attacks that had been increased in speed. So I'm not sure how that would work, would it basically be countering the counter before the countering is countered, and so on?
I'd like to see how Mash's works, but Garou has been shown and stated to be able to be able to read anywhere from 3 to 12 moves in the future.

I'd like to see how Mash's works, but Garou has been shown and stated to be able to be able to read anywhere from 3 to 12 moves in the future.
This is it right here, at least the main example
https://img.spoilerhat.com/img/?url=https://zjcdn.********.me/store/manga/32688/100.0/compressed/e015.jpg

Also it should be noted that Mash is more than willing to face-tank attacks just to get clear shots in, like how he took a stab to the gut just to hold Abyss in place with his toned abs, just willing to put that out. Though, it can be a little suicidal, as he was willing to use his face to block a sword attack from Kaldo that would have burned him alive.

Also it should be noted that Mash is more than willing to face-tank attacks just to get clear shots in, like how he took a stab to the gut just to hold Abyss in place with his toned abs, just willing to put that out. Though, it can be a little suicidal, as he was willing to use his face to block a sword attack from Kaldo that would have burned him alive.
If Mash does this then the battle ends. Garou's attacks target joints and pressure points to shut down body movement.

Which Mash's senses can warn him about, instincts of a wild animal and sensing raw power differences, Yada Yada Yada
I'm not too sure what this means.

I said that in response to you saying that Mash would try to facetank Garou's attacks. If he doesn't do that, then sure, but if he does then he's ******.

I'm not too sure what this means.
Basically, he can sense the dangers someone holds, and the power difference. His muscles will warn him that something's up, and even if his brain his disconnected from his body, his body will instinctively react to something dangerous.
I said that in response to you saying that Mash would try to facetank Garou's attacks. If he doesn't do that, then sure, but if he does then he's ******.
Cool

Back