• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, I'll get to the point quickly. As you know, Mashymre, the creator of Mashima Cosmology, is currently at Low 1-C on the wiki, so how accurate is it to give this rating? It's probably Low 1-C now even though the character is wrong because the profile is pretty old and no one cares. So what's wrong with this scale? First of all, Mashymre sees the 4d plane as 2d. Great so far, but the problem is that this doesn't address the dimensionality in the R>F relationship at all.
Moreover, Mashymre exists and lives in the universe he considers fictional (the Real Island), and yes, this conflicts with the wiki's current R>F relationship scaling standards. When he gets to a point where it is clearly against Wiki standards, he is slapped by Shinra and knocked out. (This character is planet level)
Then when it comes time for Mashymre to return to her true form, there must be a qualitative transcendence, even if the R>F character takes hde. Whether he forgets this or not is completely irrelevant because the concept of HDE has nothing to do with character forgetting. What Mashymre forgets are the stories he creates. Even when his memory is restored, he continues to exist in the 3D plane, and this is again a contradiction. I would also like to draw attention to one more issue: There is only 1 Key for the character on the Wiki. So there is no such thing as a Weakened form.
Therefore, Mashymre needs to be downgraded from Low 1-C to 2-A as soon as possible. And the HDE in the Character's profile should be removed.

Here are the scans of all the events I mentioned.

I think I agree with that

"•The realities are portrayed like parallel universes or otherwise as having just a finite difference in scale or having a similar nature.
•The characters from both realities are generally being portrayed as comparable in power
•The author character completely live in the fictional medium themselves. For example the author character might have a book that contains the world, but the author themselves are also a character in it and don't exist outside it any more than other characters of that world.
•The fictional characters being able to attack the real ones without being shown to somehow have transcended their fictional world or having special abilities that allow it. Such instances often have to be analyzed on a case-by-case basis to judge how they are best rated."

These are some of the antis mentioned on the r>f page and they fit exactly with the examples you provided.

Also, dr.slump downgraded for the exact same reason:

Seeing the 4D structures related to the subject of L1C as 2D cannot always be seen as a qualitative excess, and there is contradictory evidence in the verse, so I find it logical to reduce the character to 2A.

I'm undecided about HDE. A character with a higher dimensional existence may be on a lower plane of existence, there is no problem with that, but I still feel undecided.

Seeing the 4D structures related to the subject of L1C as 2D cannot always be seen as a qualitative excess, and there is contradictory evidence in the verse, so I find it logical to reduce the character to 2A.

I'm undecided about HDE. A character with a higher dimensional existence may be on a lower plane of existence, there is no problem with that, but I still feel undecided.
This can be ignored as there is no acceptable argument for HDE

But Mash has HDE thanks to R>F, and if you deny this, there will be no reason for him to get HDE at all.

I agree because this is contradictory in the new system
The author is part of the universe he creates and is influenced by it, which contradicts r>f and the like.
For example, in the Dr. Slump universe
Tori bot downgraded for this contradiction

Guys... The Mashymyre that appears IN the story and interacts with all the characters is NOT the actual Mashymyre, that's just an avatar that Mashymyre uses to interact with them. The real Mashymyre lives in a completely separate reality and literally wrote the plots of these world's into existence...

None of the Avatar Mashymyre feats apply to the True Mashymyre. I mean Mashymyre says he created these stories 60 years ago to him, but these worlds contain thousands of years within them... He's literally the author

Mitch is correct. This is merely Mashymyre’s avatar, and thus, nothing said here actually applies to the real Mashymyre

Guys... The Mashymyre that appears IN the story and interacts with all the characters is NOT the actual Mashymyre, that's just an avatar that Mashymyre uses to interact with them. The real Mashymyre lives in a completely separate reality and literally wrote the plots of these world's into existence...

None of the Avatar Mashymyre feats apply to the True Mashymyre. I mean Mashymyre says he created these stories 60 years ago to him, but these worlds contain thousands of years within them... He's literally the author
This requires a different profile
And it is not clear which one is the real mashymyre

If it is as you say, can you send me a scan that shows what you are talking about? And even if this is the case, a new key should be added for Mash.

I was thinking of saying this too, I agree.

If this is the case, shouldn't it be explained in the profiles and new keys should be created? Because this way it misleads many people

It should also be noted guys, even if Mashymyre didn't infinitely transcend and see these world's as fiction... He still wrote multiple 2-A realities into existence just with his imagination... Edens Zero has a confirmed 2-A Cosmology

Hello everyone, I'll get to the point quickly. As you know, Mashymre, the creator of Mashima Cosmology, is currently at Low 1-C on the wiki, so how accurate is it to give this rating? It's probably Low 1-C now even though the character is wrong because the profile is pretty old and no one cares. So what's wrong with this scale? First of all, Mashymre sees the 4d plane as 2d. Great so far, but the problem is that this doesn't address the dimensionality in the R>F relationship at all.
Moreover, Mashymre exists and lives in the universe he considers fictional (the Real Island), and yes, this conflicts with the wiki's current R>F relationship scaling standards. When he gets to a point where it is clearly against Wiki standards, he is slapped by Shinra and knocked out. (This character is planet level)
Then when it comes time for Mashymre to return to her true form, there must be a qualitative transcendence, even if the R>F character takes hde. Whether he forgets this or not is completely irrelevant because the concept of HDE has nothing to do with character forgetting. What Mashymre forgets are the stories he creates. Even when his memory is restored, he continues to exist in the 3D plane, and this is again a contradiction. I would also like to draw attention to one more issue: There is only 1 Key for the character on the Wiki. So there is no such thing as a Weakened form.
Therefore, Mashymre needs to be downgraded from Low 1-C to 2-A as soon as possible. And the HDE in the Character's profile should be removed.

Here are the scans of all the events I mentioned.
I guess you haven't read the heroes series yet.it's not mashymre who interacts with the characters there,it's her avatar.the real mashymre is the one who created these universes and sees them as fiction.another mistake you made was thinking that shinra usurped the avatar mashymre.shinra only destroyed oasis with the help of other characters

image.png

It should also be noted guys, even if Mashymyre didn't infinitely transcend and see these world's as fiction... He still wrote multiple 2-A realities into existence just with his imagination... Edens Zero has a confirmed 2-A Cosmology
The fact that the character is 2-A does not pose any problem, but due to the deficiencies you mentioned in his profile, it is quite misunderstood that he is Low 1-C.

If true mashymyre is a character from the anime, it would be a contradiction with R>f, but as the mod said, since true mashymyre≠anime mashymyre, a different avatar should be made, if not, it would be misleading.
the heroes series doesn't have an anime.💀

The true form of Mashmyre sees the worlds as mere fiction. He is infinitely above the worlds, essentially being the author of the worlds. This guy crosses the infinite timeline with what ultear said

(We have another 2a cosmology through Heroes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back