• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I replied to this
This answer is inadequate. As I said, someone who is on the same plane as FT cosmology can write this story and even have R>F. R>F is just being more real than something. In this case, if you claim that he should take HDE, you need to prove the upper level. In addition, before proving that true form Mashima is superior to the avatar in the series, you must also prove that these two are different.

As has been explained before, the Mashymyre we see is merely an avatar. None of what you say applies to the true Mashymyre

How is there no need? Even if he sees a series as fiction, if it is in the same reality as the series he sees, this is valid even if it is on a different plane. It would be unreasonable to talk without proving that you are on the higher level.
I already said "if they solve the anti feat problem" why do you feel the need to mention anti feats again? I doubt your reading ability

I think most people here are poor at understanding, so I will explain it myself. True Mashima exists in the real world. Fiction Mashima is an avatar and the real world is projected into fiction. According to the newly added rules, the author cannot exist on a higher plane than the universe he created. Still without any evidence You keep talking you're in a pathetic situation

I think most people here are poor at understanding, so I will explain it myself. True Mashima exists in the real world. Fiction Mashima is an avatar and the real world is projected into fiction. According to the newly added rules, the author cannot exist on a higher plane than the universe he created. Still without any evidence You keep talking you're in a pathetic situation
my brother actually said that ☠☠

Ahhh finally someone made a good explanation

Böyle bir kural yoktur.
Screenshot_20231113-231519_Opera.jpg

This has nothing to do with what is in the text you post😭?
There's no need for ignorance my friend, you don't even know what you wrote. The reason Mashima took L1C is because he sees the 2A cosmology as fiction. Mashima takes on the role of writer and sees his universe as fiction. These new rules are also valid, it cannot be seen as fiction, so this feat and profile was made according to the old system, it needs to be changed.

This has nothing to do with what is in the text you post😭?
What they said is ridiculous and mashmyre has nothing to do with it. The incident here and Mashmyre's incident are completely distorted. The same thing that is being explained here is in the scp swan creatures and the writer themselves. What is meant here is that the authors appearing in the manga do not exist in real life. So, if a person writes the manga within a manga, he becomes a fictional character, not a real person. But mashmyre l1c is because he writes a universe that already has a 2a cosmology and sees it as fiction in the same way.

There's no need for ignorance my friend, you don't even know what you wrote. The reason Mashima took L1C is because he sees the 2A cosmology as fiction. Mashima takes on the role of writer and sees his universe as fiction. These new rules are also valid, it cannot be seen as fiction, so this feat and profile was made according to the old system, it needs to be changed.
I answered you with what I wrote.

You claimed that it cannot exist on a higher plane than the universe created by the author.It doesn't say anything like that here.
It cannot exist beyond the characters of that world because the author is also a fictional character, so he cannot exist on a higher plane. Learn to understand what you read and then you can comment.

What they said is ridiculous and mashmyre has nothing to do with it. The incident here and Mashmyre's incident are completely distorted. The same thing that is being explained here is in the scp swan creatures and the writer themselves. What is meant here is that the authors appearing in the manga do not exist in real life. So, if a person writes the manga within a manga, he becomes a fictional character, not a real person. But mashmyre l1c is because he writes a universe that already has a 2a cosmology and sees it as fiction in the same way.

Mine You said something unrelated to what I wrote. The author exists in reality, but in fiction he exists as an avatar. Existing as an avatar and exceeding the fiction he created is considered an anti-feat in the new rules, so it should be reduced to 2A.

Ignorance? What?

In the first text you sent, you literally say that the author avatar cannot exist on a higher plane of existence than the universe he created, but what you said has nothing to do with the ss you posted.

A real-life author does not scale to the author in the series, you have officially done this, mashymyre in fiction and mashymyre in real life cannot scale

It cannot exist beyond the characters of that world because the author is also a fictional character, so he cannot exist on a higher plane. Learn to understand what you read and then you can comment.
What I'm saying is that there is no such thing in these r>f contradictions.
  • The author character completely live in the fictional medium themselves. For example the author character might have a book that contains the world, but the author themselves are also a character in it and don't exist outside it any more than other characters of that world.

that must be what you mean?

What I'm saying is that there is no such thing in these r>f contradictions.
  • The author character completely live in the fictional medium themselves. For example the author character might have a book that contains the world, but the author themselves are also a character in it and don't exist outside it any more than other characters of that world.

that must be what you mean?
You're debunking yourself. It doesn't matter whether r>f or not, the author cannot exist beyond his own fiction.

Do you realize that you are scaling the real author in fiction, real authors do not get tier, what you are doing is a rule violation

What?? I never defended this as an argument. On the contrary, I was one of the first to point out in this thread that this is a contradiction. Are you drunk? First of all, you must understand what I am criticizing.
You're the one who was too drunk to realize I didn't write this to you.

the writer we see in the series is just an avatar and I don't see any evidence that this avatar is low1c. when i check the profile there is nothing that can be characterized as low1c. i strongly support this crt.

this profile needs to be changed.

You rejected an evidence I sent you directly from the wiki. This is your second refutation. Please contact me after you have some information.
At first you said "According to the newly added rules, the author cannot exist on a higher plane than the universe he created." but in the r>f contradictions, it is mentioned that the author exists in the universe he wrote, what I am trying to explain is that you misrepresented this while explaining it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back