• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mass Effect and Shepard's Calcs and Possible Upgrades

AidenBrooks999

VS Battles
Retired
http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=34087 Wall Level mass accelerator weaponry

http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=34022 City Block/City Block Level+ Explosives

http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=34090 Multi-City Block Shepard's Tech/Biotics and Human Reaper

(This is from OBD, supposedly Shepard is commparable to Urdnot Wrex in Phisical Strength who: City Block Level with physical strikes (able to damage a UT-47 Kodiak "Drop-Shuttle" to the point it's rendered inoperable with a full body charge [similarly sized and older shuttle are able to shrug off physical strikes from Praetorians. The UT-47 Kodiak "Drop-Shuttle", considered a durable transport, is used in all corners of the galaxy by the time of Mass Effect 3 and no longer exclusive to the Alliance Military])

OBD Descriptio

http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=34071 Multi-City Block Kinetic Barriers

http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=34032 Speed scaling for Shepard from James Vega for dodgging a Mass Accelerator Round

No need to bump this so often, anyways, I have already looked over a few of them myself and they look fine. However, why should Shepard be scaled to Vega? I am not familar with the ME movies.

These upgrades look fine enough, the only issue I have would be with scaling them to the entire speed of the mass accelerator round when, in the movie, a bit of distance was required to react and move in time, if I recall correctly. So the speed would probably be a bit lower.

And you are ok with CBL Striking Strength Shepard (because I dont remenber If is regular punches or not)

I can't recall if his Chaos has calc'ed something like that or not, might want to check.

Well, you are scaling them from Wrex who is scaled from the shuttle which is scaled from the Praetorians.

actually for the city block one with the high explosive rounds, the male vaping is 2.99 *10^9 J (approx)

while chaos, used 5.60885*10^8j

using the 2.99GJ value, we get 3.488*10^11 J--> 83.37 tons (city block+)

using same correction for high explosive grenades, we get 1.5664*10^12 J -->374.38 J--> MCB

The Living Tribunal1 said:
actually for the city block one with the high explosive rounds, the male vaping is 2.99 *10^9 J (approx)

using same correction for high explosive grenades, we get 1.5664*10^12 J -->374.38 J--> MCB
Seems ok for me

The Living Tribunal1 said:

Might want to inform Chaos of the higher value, he'd probably appreciate an upgrade

Attack Potency: At least Wall level with mass accelerator weaponry (slugs fired by mass accelerator weapons can reduce large chunks of rock wall to rubble in a couple dozen rounds as demonstrated by the YMIR mech during the assignment N7: Mining the Canyo); Wall level with regular melee (he/she is physically strong enough to contend with the Shadow Broker), Likely City Block level with biotically amplified punches (somewhat comparable to Urdnot Wrex and the Praetorians); City Block Level+/Multi-City Block Level with High Explosives Rounds/Grenades ; Multi-City Block level with biotics/tech abilities (both subsets of powers are roughly comparable. Biotics are shown to be powerful enough to completely halt the movements of the Human-Reaper via Stasis . Also, a fodder Asari Soldier was more than capable of erecting a biotic barrier able to withstand multiple high explosives from a Gun Ship on Thessia [said high explosives should at least be comparable to the mass accelerator cannon of the Mako or High Explosive Rounds from the first game (said weaponry is capable of incinerating human sized objects at the edge of their detonation radius)])

Speed: Hypersonic (Comparable to James Vega ); Unknow With Adrenaline Rush

Lifting Strength: At least Class 10 (physically comparable to the Shadow Broker)

Striking Strength: Class MJ+ (physcially capable of smashing large metal crates [though noted as being "fragile", that's kind of relative when discussing metal packaging] and going hand to hand with the Shadow Broker), Likely Class GJ+ with biotically amplified punches

Durability: At least Wall level, likely higher without kinetic barriers (can shrug off multiple strikes from the Shadow Broker without visible injury); Multi-City Block level with kinetic barriers (survived a glancing blow from Harbinger's beam weaponry. Also should possess shielding energy comparable to the Vanguard incarnation of Shepard based on the performance of the attack Nova [it's entirely fueled by the shielding Shepard possesses])

About the "at least Multi-City Block level to Town level with heavy weaponry (the M-920 Cain was capable of taking out a Hades Canno in 1 shot)" shouldn't be Small Town to Town Level due to the multiples CIty Block/Multi-City Block Regular Weapon?

OBD wiki say something similar, but I dont know/remember what makes Hades Cannon Town Level Dura?

Back