• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Massive Chronoa DBH abilities addition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brainwashed Chronoa should have its own tab.

Here are some renders:

Uc2AH5w.png

Credits to Metamine10

chronoa_halo__control_mental__render_1_by_ssjrose890_dduaf2p-fullview.png

Credits to SSJROSE890

Last edited:
1A. Yes
1B. Yes
1C. Yes, but only for Stunned allies.
2A. Yes
2B. Yes
3A. Yes
3B. Yes
4A. Yes
4B. Yes
The following abilities all only apply while Chronoa is brainwashed
5A. I'm not convinced.
5B. Yes (It affects her and her allies as well though)
6A. Also not convinced.
6B. Yes
Brainwashed abilities end here.
7A. No, it's reducing the Power and Guard by 1000.
7B. This is actually Healing, as well as Stamina Recovery.
8A. Yes
8B. Yes
8C. I'm... not entire sure how this type of ability actually works in-game, but the effects are correct.
9A. Yes
9B. Yes
9C. ...Yes.
10A. Yes
10B. Yes
10C. Yes... but only while she's brainwashed.
11A. Yes
11B. Yes
11C. Again, it's a slightly weird one, but the wording checks out.
12A. Yes
12B. Yes
13A. Yes
13B. Yes
14A. Yes
14B. Yes
15. Yes (Not that it matters, but I assume regular Chronoa would be able to use that variant)
16. Yes (Ditto)
17. Yes (Ditto)
18. Yes
19A. Frankly they shouldn't have Absolute Zero in the first place, but maybe? The official translation is "Arctic" God Meteor, for what it's worth.
19B. Yes
20. Yes
21. Yes
22. I guess. As Xenoverse tells us, she's not creating the scrolls, but she does seem to have some form of general awareness.
23. Yes
24. Bit poetic, she didn't literally summon Goku from Trunks's memories, but the summoning itself is legit. (Also covered by 20)
25. Yes
25. Yes
26. Surprised this isn't on her profile already, but deffo yes.
27. I guess so.
28. Not really sure I'd say it is on a greater scale, but she can definitely do it.
29. Maybe then, if the characters with feats for resisting Chronoa's Time Stop couldn't resist Chronoa's Time Stop, they shouldn't have resistance to Time Stop
30. No (If no time has passed, it's not much of a sleep, is it?)
31. Yes (It's specifically bestowed to the Keysword though, not Trunks himself)
32. I guess (Only while brainwashed though) Also that's not how it works, Mechikabura gave her Dark Ki, the "Dark" prefixing her attacks (shared by the Masked characters, brainwashed Gohan, etc. reflects that. I'm down for a separate key for her Brainwashed/Brainwashed Berserk states though.
33. Yes
34. Apparently this doesn't qualify, so sorry.
35. One of the two.
36. That's already covered, but yes.
37. Yes
38. Yes, maybe? Wouldn't that just be Light Manipulation though
39. That would be Longevity, she does have a finite lifespan - just a very long one.
40. The Dark Empire really don't do much to exploit their time travel in Heroes, Demigra is the only one who tried. Also nothing actually happened to her past self in World Mission so that's hardly a feat.
41. Resistance, not Power Null. Also, Mechikabura was specifically saying that he couldn't destroy the Keysword, not that he was powerless before it, and he said that after casually stopping it with a finger and knocking Trunks away. If the Keysword was that powerful, it wouldn't have needed to be amped.

Specifically this is Time Stop Resistance, Darkness Manipulation Resistance, and I guess Unholy Manipulation Resistance if we're doing that.

Also Mechikabura was the one saying it resisted his powers in the second scan, not Demigra.

Chronoa should have the following:

Black Hole Creation (Via Temporal Judgement and Temporal Justice)

Causuality Manipulation (As a Supreme Kai of Time, she can change history to undo any alterations)
No. Neither attack involves a black hole, and Chronoa never showed that ability.

Possible Higher Dimensional Manipulation & Maybe Further Evidence for EE
As the Supreme Kai of Time, Chronoa has the power to erase alternate timelines and remove other anomalies created by time travel and/or alterations of history, though she can choose to leave them as they are as she did with Future Trunks' and Cell's timelines.
Near the end of the story mode of Dragon Ball Heroes: Ultimate Mission X, after Chamel's power causes both the Dragon Ball and Over World to collapse, she manages to hold them together using all her strength.

Also I believe there was a statement in the xenoverse games when she merged timelines together
Since people are focusing on this point, some context - it's more nuanced than just the multiverse falling apart from Chamel (and Demigra) existing. The reason why that was happening was because Demigra was inside a Spacetime Door (essentially a time rift) at the time, and his immense power was destabilizing the door, which would start a chain reaction causing reality to collapse. Chronoa (with help from most of the Time Patrol) kept the door stable until Chamel was defeated.

Extra Additions

Causality Manipulation with and/or without Sealing
By sealing Mechi and the demon realm outside of time, all information and records of both previously existing had vanished. And again, Mechi even spoke as if they were dead and even old kai as well. Also it should be noted that in Xenoverse, Chronoa has removed/erased anomalies created by time travel and/or removed/erased alterations of history.
006731d83607180a8f207470db7c8de4.jpg

abeb56d3b62025cffe47722c5fc17b5f.jpg

Acausality Type 4
Scales to other Demon Gods who were erased from all records of History, including Herself and the Demon Realm as well but as we soon learn later were completely fine.
b6aa22de122a0186f9d86d9ec4395663.jpg

Possibly Void Manipulation
In Xenoverse, The Crack of Time is described as a lifeless void containing crystalline structures and is outside of the Realm of Time. The Supreme Kai of Time also states that it is joined with many eras and technically shouldn't even exist. And Chronoa can travel to and fro to the Crack of Time and back
Xenoverse 1 Goku Respect Thread | Battle Arena Amino Amino

e1cc581cd9cab314c67181a33445dc0a.jpg

Causality Manipulation via Sealing for Keysword
Trunks with Keysword was able to seal Mechikabura and the dark demon realm away on an even greater scale than Chronoa's Time Labyrinth, so much so that even in the big bang mission Mechikabura can't be brought back easily can could only exist through Fu in an abstract sense as described by Towa and essentially only exists as a disembodied consciousness.
415e3fb91483a10b875514a3f1239355.jpg

058a71894cda181bb2f4b5a3a8a9b22d.jpg

lrem1TH2yXyQku4suONVUeNBa--OS_C4bzyuejiLcjuoJaJyZlsoJeAfuxf0QNvNbwbDL17dPp6urBw=w700

f83H7zOGjN3sZ-g-WfPzkjcU2BPTYiJP7e3Vd6QG6PNCwC4IigCmQE0plw62z1EnKTGv7JDNJiM9jBw=w700

Power Nullification and Sealing Resistance Negation with Keysword
In the same scans, Trunks uses the Keysword to effortlessly Power Null and Seal Away Mechi, despite him having Amped Resistances to both
Furthermore, in the DBH games, when the Keysword Ability is activated it is unavoidable and Unstoppable, meaning you can't power null the Keyswords effect and once the Keysword power nulls and seals you, there is no resisting it's effects of Power Null and Sealing

Extra Additions

Causality Manipulation with and/or without Sealing
By sealing Mechi and the demon realm outside of time, all information and records of both previously existing had vanished. And again, Mechi even spoke as if they were dead and even old kai as well. Also it should be noted that in Xenoverse, Chronoa has removed/erased anomalies created by time travel and/or removed/erased alterations of history.
006731d83607180a8f207470db7c8de4.jpg

abeb56d3b62025cffe47722c5fc17b5f.jpg

Acausality Type 4
Scales to other Demon Gods who were erased from all records of History, including Herself and the Demon Realm as well but as we soon learn later were completely fine.
b6aa22de122a0186f9d86d9ec4395663.jpg

Possibly Void Manipulation
In Xenoverse, The Crack of Time is described as a lifeless void containing crystalline structures and is outside of the Realm of Time. The Supreme Kai of Time also states that it is joined with many eras and technically shouldn't even exist. And Chronoa can travel to and fro to the Crack of Time and back
Xenoverse 1 Goku Respect Thread | Battle Arena Amino Amino

e1cc581cd9cab314c67181a33445dc0a.jpg

Causality Manipulation via Sealing for Keysword
Trunks with Keysword was able to seal Mechikabura and the dark demon realm away on an even greater scale than Chronoa's Time Labyrinth, so much so that even in the big bang mission Mechikabura can't be brought back easily can could only exist through Fu in an abstract sense as described by Towa and essentially only exists as a disembodied consciousness.
415e3fb91483a10b875514a3f1239355.jpg

058a71894cda181bb2f4b5a3a8a9b22d.jpg

lrem1TH2yXyQku4suONVUeNBa--OS_C4bzyuejiLcjuoJaJyZlsoJeAfuxf0QNvNbwbDL17dPp6urBw=w700

f83H7zOGjN3sZ-g-WfPzkjcU2BPTYiJP7e3Vd6QG6PNCwC4IigCmQE0plw62z1EnKTGv7JDNJiM9jBw=w700

Power Nullification and Sealing Resistance Negation with Keysword
In the same scans, Trunks uses the Keysword to effortlessly Power Null and Seal Away Mechi, despite him having Amped Resistances to both
Furthermore, in the DBH games, when the Keysword Ability is activated it is unavoidable and Unstoppable, meaning you can't power null the Keyswords effect and once the Keysword power nulls and seals you, there is no resisting it's effects of Power Null and Sealing
A bit of an 180° turn
If it's not Causality then it's EE since she is erasing people from all records of History

1. Whether it was EE or Causality Manip, the characters themselves were perfectly fine - it was purely (if indeed the scrolls were showing the Demon Realm's entire history, and not just that moment) their records that were affected. Keep in mind that all she really did was freeze them in the Crack of Time, it's basically just an amped version of what she did to Demigra and Sealas.
2. I disagree, both with this and the Demon Gods having Type 4 in the first place.
3. No
4. Nah, Towa could have brought him back, she just didn't want to. (She literally says that in the scan)
5. Trunks's Keysword was amped specially to do that. Also he used a better seal than Chronoa. The second point is game mechanics, and besides it is stoppable, whether by power nulling the Keysword user or just avoiding the attack.

Domino
Do you think she could get NPI via scaling to Time Patrollers who have it like Goku and Vegeta
Plus given she has divine Ki and how it works in XV and Heroes

I'm probably gonna have to disagree with Sleep manipulation, Immortality type 1 (Probably just Longetivity) and HDM but overall seems good imo. Although Chronoa would definitely need a new key for her brainwashed state

Demon Gods definitely have Acausality (Type 4); therefore, Chronoa's Causality Manipulation should not have an affect on them.
I forgot that was why they have Type 4; it should probably have been on their profiles.

Now, the reason I disagree with them getting Type 4 for the Time Labyrinth is that I disagree that they were erased from history in the first place. It's largely portrayed as just them being sealed in the Crack of Time, which is consistent with Chronoa's other sealing abilities that work the same way. Mechikabura and Elder Kai saying the Demon Realm was "resurrected" doesn't counter this as the series regularly refers to people being unsealed as having been 'resurrected', most notably regarding Mechikabura himself.

One last Ability before I go because for me it's after 3 in the Morning

Unconventional Chaos Manipulation
It's stated by Chronoa herself that upon her Death, all of History will be taken down along with her

Having Acausal doesn't mean it is absolute resistance, many other series have character have fate, causal manip that affect even acausal type 4 character, so her feat is bypassing resistance feat
Bypassing which resistance exactly?
I just wanna know for when we are listing

Bypassing which resistance exactly?
I just wanna know for when we are listing
Acausal type 4 give you resistance to Fate and Causal Manip as being of this type exist and operate on different cause and effect system from coventional sense, but there are many character who could affect acausal type 4 with their Fate and Causal Manip, so Chronoa feat are not necessary anti feat or outlier

I forgot that was why they have Type 4; it should probably have been on their profiles.

Now, the reason I disagree with them getting Type 4 for the Time Labyrinth is that I disagree that they were erased from history in the first place. It's largely portrayed as just them being sealed in the Crack of Time, which is consistent with Chronoa's other sealing abilities that work the same way. Mechikabura and Elder Kai saying the Demon Realm was "resurrected" doesn't counter this as the series regularly refers to people being unsealed as having been 'resurrected', most notably regarding Mechikabura himself.
Wouldn't sealing them out of time, thus sealing them out of history, meaning they longer existed, existing or will exist since they are forcefully getting removed from all the records of history, kinda like erasing them via sealing them

1A. Yes
1B. Yes
1C. Yes, but only for Stunned allies.
2A. Yes
2B. Yes
3A. Yes
3B. Yes
4A. Yes
4B. Yes
The following abilities all only apply while Chronoa is brainwashed
5A. I'm not convinced.
5B. Yes (It affects her and her allies as well though)
6A. Also not convinced.
6B. Yes
Brainwashed abilities end here.
7A. No, it's reducing the Power and Guard by 1000.
7B. This is actually Healing, as well as Stamina Recovery.
8A. Yes
8B. Yes
8C. I'm... not entire sure how this type of ability actually works in-game, but the effects are correct.
9A. Yes
9B. Yes
9C. ...Yes.
10A. Yes
10B. Yes
10C. Yes... but only while she's brainwashed.
11A. Yes
11B. Yes
11C. Again, it's a slightly weird one, but the wording checks out.
12A. Yes
12B. Yes
13A. Yes
13B. Yes
14A. Yes
14B. Yes
15. Yes (Not that it matters, but I assume regular Chronoa would be able to use that variant)
16. Yes (Ditto)
17. Yes (Ditto)
18. Yes
19A. Frankly they shouldn't have Absolute Zero in the first place, but maybe? The official translation is "Arctic" God Meteor, for what it's worth.
19B. Yes
20. Yes
21. Yes
22. I guess. As Xenoverse tells us, she's not creating the scrolls, but she does seem to have some form of general awareness.
23. Yes
24. Bit poetic, she didn't literally summon Goku from Trunks's memories, but the summoning itself is legit. (Also covered by 20)
25. Yes
25. Yes
26. Surprised this isn't on her profile already, but deffo yes.
27. I guess so.
28. Not really sure I'd say it is on a greater scale, but she can definitely do it.
29. Maybe then, if the characters with feats for resisting Chronoa's Time Stop couldn't resist Chronoa's Time Stop, they shouldn't have resistance to Time Stop
30. No (If no time has passed, it's not much of a sleep, is it?)
31. Yes (It's specifically bestowed to the Keysword though, not Trunks himself)
32. I guess (Only while brainwashed though) Also that's not how it works, Mechikabura gave her Dark Ki, the "Dark" prefixing her attacks (shared by the Masked characters, brainwashed Gohan, etc. reflects that. I'm down for a separate key for her Brainwashed/Brainwashed Berserk states though.
33. Yes
34. Apparently this doesn't qualify, so sorry.
35. One of the two.
36. That's already covered, but yes.
37. Yes
38. Yes, maybe? Wouldn't that just be Light Manipulation though
39. That would be Longevity, she does have a finite lifespan - just a very long one.
40. The Dark Empire really don't do much to exploit their time travel in Heroes, Demigra is the only one who tried. Also nothing actually happened to her past self in World Mission so that's hardly a feat.
41. Resistance, not Power Null. Also, Mechikabura was specifically saying that he couldn't destroy the Keysword, not that he was powerless before it, and he said that after casually stopping it with a finger and knocking Trunks away. If the Keysword was that powerful, it wouldn't have needed to be amped.

Specifically this is Time Stop Resistance, Darkness Manipulation Resistance, and I guess Unholy Manipulation Resistance if we're doing that.

Also Mechikabura was the one saying it resisted his powers in the second scan, not Demigra.

No. Neither attack involves a black hole, and Chronoa never showed that ability.

Since people are focusing on this point, some context - it's more nuanced than just the multiverse falling apart from Chamel (and Demigra) existing. The reason why that was happening was because Demigra was inside a Spacetime Door (essentially a time rift) at the time, and his immense power was destabilizing the door, which would start a chain reaction causing reality to collapse. Chronoa (with help from most of the Time Patrol) kept the door stable until Chamel was defeated.
so uh whats accepted to domino?
there

Possible Higher Dimensional Manipulation & Maybe Further Evidence for EE
As the Supreme Kai of Time, Chronoa has the power to erase alternate timelines and remove other anomalies created by time travel and/or alterations of history, though she can choose to leave them as they are as she did with Future Trunks' and Cell's timelines.
Near the end of the story mode of Dragon Ball Heroes: Ultimate Mission X, after Chamel's power causes both the Dragon Ball and Over World to collapse, she manages to hold them together using all her strength.

Also I believe there was a statement in the xenoverse games when she merged timelines together
i don't think thats manipulating A higher dimension. i think thats just something to prevent it from collapsing.

i don't think thats manipulating A higher dimension. i think thats just something to prevent it from collapsing.
She's stopping an entire 2-A from collapsing by her power. It's either an AP Feat, Limited HDE or both

Having Acausal doesn't mean it is absolute resistance, many other series have character have fate, causal manip that affect even acausal type 4 character, so her feat is bypassing resistance feat
Viet
Can I ask you a question real quick 👀

Acausal type 4 give you resistance to Fate and Causal Manip as being of this type exist and operate on different cause and effect system from coventional sense, but there are many character who could affect acausal type 4 with their Fate and Causal Manip, so Chronoa feat are not necessary anti feat or outlier
Based on this statement:
Chronoa has the power to erase alternate timelines and remove other anomalies created by time travel and/or alterations of history, though she can choose to leave them

And the scans of Chronoa erasing all Historical Information pertaining to the Demon Gods and the Demon Realm from the Scrolls of Eternity

And The scan of Chronoa being relatively ok despite all Historical Information pertaining to her being erased

Would you say her Causality is:
1. Causality Manipulation
2. Limited Causality Manipulation

And for Sealing

1. Causality Manipulation via Sealing
2. Limited Causality Manipulation via Sealing

And what kind of Acausality should she have? If any

Also I think I'll need to do a summary of her abilities soon
Assuming I don't find anything thing else before hand

Quick question, when the keysword seals your abilities and powers and you somehow resist it, would it be a resistance to power nullin, or sealing or both?

Quick question, when the keysword seals your abilities and powers and you somehow resist it, would it be a resistance to power nullin, or sealing or both?
That's never happened before so...
But if I were to guess I'd say it means you just have an even higher resistance

Can we hold of on applying anything for now
I want to summarize everything first and make sure that what's being applied is agreed upon by everyone

Cause I believe few things aren't at the moment
Okay. No problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back