• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Massive Chronoa DBH abilities addition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it's probably the best if we discuss Chronoa's possible Causality Manipulation first, just to make things clear once and for all

It could
Considering Mechi has few passives of which didn't affect trunks because Keysword
Chronoa stated that because of the Keysword her power can't work on trunks
And Mechi himself states that even with his power destroying the keysword is impossible which is why he chose to through it away instead

All that is good evidence for some kind of passive power Nulling
This.
If mechikabura passives stopped working because of the keysword then power null is actually above bit passive?
So if the keysword was capable of power nulling mechi's passive abilities, them the power null must be passive too

No, if their power do not affect on Trunks it mean the Keysword give him stronger resistance. Power Null is it shutdown both Mechi and Chronoa power, make them unable to use their power, not just their power can't affect Trunk, we need better evidences for passive Power Null

This.
If mechikabura passives stopped working because of the keysword then power null is actually above bit passive?
So if the keysword was capable of power nulling mechi's passive abilities, them the power null must be passive too
To be clear
Mechi's passives never stopped working
It only just never affected trunks because he has the keysword
So it's more like a defensive Omni negate

Or based on Domino's reply it could just be the keysword just has built in seriously amped resistance to Time Stop and Mechi's Darkness and Unholy Manipulation and Dark Magic

No, if their power do not affect on Trunks it mean the Keysword give him stronger resistance. Power Null is it shutdown both Mechi and Chronoa power, make them unable to use their power, not just their power can't affect Trunk, we need better evidences for passive Power Null
Viet
Can you answer the question I sent you please

Based on this statement:
Chronoa has the power to erase alternate timelines and remove other anomalies created by time travel and/or alterations of history, though she can choose to leave them

And the scans of Chronoa erasing all Historical Information pertaining to the Demon Gods and the Demon Realm from the Scrolls of Eternity

And The scan of Chronoa being relatively ok despite all Historical Information pertaining to her being erased

Would you say her Causality is:
1. Causality Manipulation
2. Limited Causality Manipulation

And for Sealing

1. Causality Manipulation via Sealing
2. Limited Causality Manipulation via Sealing

And what kind of Acausality should she have? If any
👆👆👆👆👆👆👆

To be clear
Mechi's passives never stopped working
It only just never affected trunks because he has the keysword
So it's more like a defensive Omni negate

Or based on Domino's reply it could just be the keysword just has built in resistance to Time Stop and Mechi's Darkness and Unholy Manipulation
Domino makes sense too, since the keysword is built to destroy mechikabura, or it just makes the person wielding it not get effected by mechi powers, or it can work on everyone. Kinda like giving him the resistances neccery to survive what the opponent can dish.
If the latter is true, does this mean that weirlder needs to get hit first in order to get resistance, or it automatically gives him the resistances to the opponents attacks.
Or whatever domino siad

1. Like i said before, remove an event in time is Causal Manip, as you alter/remove it and make it like it not even happen, alter the cause and effect
2. Time Labyrinth is just more advance Sealing, you could stretch it to Limited Causal Manip though as when she remove Mechi and Demon Gods from timeline by Sealing them to a place isolated from linear time also remove all of their action across time and undo the effect of their action, so it could stretching into Limited Causal Manip

I also think we should create a second key for keysword as well
More specifically it's Transformed State

According to Domino it would have the Power Null and Sealing Resistance Negation
And additionally it could be given the Amped Resistance to Mechi's Darkness Manipulation, Unholy Manipulation and Dark Magic since it was only after it Transformed that Mechi said Trunks could Resist his abilities and powers and keep in mind that was Time Power Unleashed Mechi saying that

And only Trunks and Chronoa would be able to wield it
Chronoa because it was through her power that the Keysword Transformed so logically yeah

1. Like i said before, remove an event in time is Causal Manip, as you alter/remove it and make it like it not even happen, alter the cause and effect
2. Time Labyrinth is just more advance Sealing, you could stretch it to Limited Causal Manip though as when she remove Mechi and Demon Gods from timeline by Sealing them to a place isolated from linear time also remove all of their action across time and undo the effect of their action, so it could stretching into Limited Causal Manip
Excellent Analysis and Thanks
Wait so no Acausality then?
She was also erased along with the Demon Gods and Demon World

Give me the reason, and there are like 2 possible Acausal, Type 1 and 4
Just scroll upwards to where you see my Additional Information under Acausality type 4 though it might not be type 4

She sealed herself along the Demon Gods and the Demon Realm outside of time
All Historical Information of which were related to her and them were completely erased from the Scrolls of Eternity

I also think we should create a second key for keysword as well
More specifically it's Transformed State

According to Domino it would have the Power Null and Sealing Resistance Negation
And additionally it could be given the Amped Resistance to Mechi's Darkness Manipulation, Unholy Manipulation and Dark Magic since it was only after it Transformed that Mechi said Trunks could Resist his abilities and powers and keep in mind that was Time Power Unleashed Mechi saying that

And only Trunks and Chronoa would be able to wield it
Chronoa because it was through her power that the Keysword Transformed so logically yeah
So no xeno goku or demigra?

Nope
Only Trunks specifically since he wielded it
And Chronoa because she can wield the dormant keysword and it's through her power bestowal that it Transformed so logically speaking she can wield it too

Xeno Goku and Demigra still have power null and sealing with Dormant Keysword though, but those are not as powerful as Fully-Charged State especially the broken Time Labyrinth sealing. But well i don't think Demigra need it anyway as he have his own Time Labyrinth now

Viet can I get your on opinion one more thing
PLEASE!!!
Xeno Goku and Demigra still have power null and sealing with Dormant Keysword though, but those are not as powerful as Fully-Charged State especially the broken Time Labyrinth sealing. But well i don't think Demigra need it anyway as he have his own Time Labyrinth now

Nope
Only Trunks specifically since he wielded it
And Chronoa because she can wield the dormant keysword and it's through her power bestowal that it Transformed so logically speaking she can wield it too
The why does goku and demigra has it? It should removed then

Oh that's good- he has what now?
Well it's time for me to shut up

If not that then what would you consider it as then?
Cause essentially history is destroyed if she dies or something
Chaos manipulation? Hmm I doubt that, it could just mean that the existence of the multiverse relies on her existence, sorta like kai and god of destruction thing...but I am not too sure

Chaos manipulation? Hmm I doubt that, it could just mean that the existence of the multiverse relies on her existence, sorta like kai and god of destruction thing...but I am not too sure
And how would/could that be worded in Wiki Terms?

What is left to do here, and what are the conclusions so far?

And how would/could that be worded in Wiki Terms?
Like uhmmm that there tied together and the end of the multiverse means the end of ber, and the end of ber means the end of ther multiverse, or that her death brings the multiverse with her but not vice versa, and possibly she can always regenerate as long as the multiverse exists. But that's a big iff

What is left to do here, and what are the conclusions so far?
The only things I see left to do are
The HDI or Limited HDI arguement, people are split on that
Causality, more have agreed than not
Acausality, I'm waiting for more people to agree on that
Plausible argument for Immeasurable Lifting Strength, as she was holding the Multiverse together when Demigra and Chamel was tearing it apart
And Keysword Arrangements

Some abilities here that automatically summons people to do her bidding (I suppose?) And I heard that summons are prohibited in vs matches, shouldn't we like put in her summons that can be done in matches as combat applicable, and the ones can't be summoned in vs matches should be combat inapplicable or something like that?

Plausible argument for Immeasurable Lifting Strength, as she was holding the Multiverse together when Demigra and Chamel was tearing it apart
Also can someone call proud leader to get a picture for Transformed Keysword Please

The passive EE wasn't accepted I suppose?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back