• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Master Chief vs The Survivor (ARK: Survival Evolved).

XSOULOFCINDERX

They/Them
Both are in their last Keys and Both limited to everything that isn't 8-A or above. (IE No Dodorex for The Survivor and No Incineration Cannon for Chief) I'll let Chief keep his Hardlight Shield because it doesn't last long and isn't too hard to deal with.

Speed Equalized and they both have about 5 Minutes of Prep Time.

Survivor:
Master Chief:
Incon:

Last edited:
Following
I'm not hugely knowledgeable on Halo, but i'll give some stuff for the Survivor while i'm here.

The Survivor is likely to do a lot more with his prep than Chief is. Chances are The Survivor builds a small fortified base with his time, he's capable of planting traps that can trap Class 100 dinos, turrets likely don't get to Chiefs level, but could at least distract perhaps.

The Survivor can also implement forcefields into his base, which should scale decently above stronger creatures.

The Survivor has a lot of dinosaurs in this fight, many of which aren't capable of harming Chief, granted, due to being in tier 9, but a lot of them have some decent abilities that could help out.

Not gonna vote yet, wanna hear some points for Chief before I vote.

Last edited:
Yeah he could take out a whole pack before one hits him but I think all it would take is one hit from a troodon to make him pass out.

So if it doesn’t work through the shields survivor would just have to break the shield first and then send the posy of troodons at him.

That'll be difficult, but manageable considering his Energy Shields are more durable than his armor, which is already more durable than The Survivor's AP, but not enough to tank it repeatedly.

Also the microraptors have a stun ability. Most of the time they are in packs. We would just need to know how much tames he has. Because if he bred them then the survivor would have like 50 of each of them, probably more.

I should've been more specific with the amount of Creatures he has. He has 2 of everything leading up to his own Tier. Except for Compys. He has 100 Compys because I thought it'd be funny.

That's for VSB Threads between characters from different verses. In-Universe One-Shots can be completely different things. All I know is that the Nornfang can One-Shot Chief and People as durable as he is.

I’m try to find out how many shots it would take to get the wyv down. Would 7 be an appropriate number?

The plants and traps are going to slow his movement down. And the survivor is just going to be camping out in his base throwing smoke grenades and poison bombs. Chief is also going to have to watch out for some flying 8-C boulders raining down on him.

True. He does still have a huge AP Advantage with the Nornfang though, so that's definitely an issue for The Survivor.

True. He does still have a huge AP Advantage with the Nornfang though, so that's definitely an issue for The Survivor.
Yes but he will have to shoot down the wyvs, take out the rock elements, the blinding poison turrets all the while he is getting his vision clouded by the smoke bombs.

The Survivor's Immortality will also be a bitch and a half to deal with. Not sure if it applies outside an ARK Though. He can Respawn on Earth, so maybe?

Yes but he will have to shoot down the wyvs, take out the rock elements, the blinding poison turrets all the while he is getting his vision clouded by the smoke bombs.
Tbf, I don't think Smoke is gonna do much considering he has Promeathean Vision which can see Targets through Solid Walls.

Tbf, I don't think Smoke is gonna do much considering he has Promeathean Vision which can see Targets through Solid Walls.
Hard light shield and promeathean vision? Can he have both on or is him not being able to a game play limitation?

Last edited:
Hard light shield and promeathean vision? Can he have both on or is that a game play limitation?
I'm not actually sure, but that sounds like a Gameplay Mechanic. Probably a bad example but Promethean Knights can use Promethean Vision and the Sentry Armor Ability at the same time.

Back