• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Match-up Request Thread II — Battle Tendency

She seems a bit too haxed for a lot of people, unless more Cataclysm profiles come out.

Well yea that's bleach for ya. I could of made the create your destruction worse, but that's the most balanced thing I can think of. Well not really I just like that the most. Based on creation and destruction. Definitely strong af as you gotta rely on non abilities. Even then you can get one shotted if she makes kido or her blade your weakness. But you may ask why not make that always their weakness. Cause you kinda don't know if those will even land. While if she makes your skin your weakness you will gradually get weaker as well as feel immense pain. So she really can just stall till you get weaker and finish it. Or the pain might distract you. But Kenpachi has a lot of reiatsu, he does not care for pain, and he is relentless. But if she had made her blade his weakness she would of won as she dealt him massive damage. She can change just not rapidly. So in the end it was a wrong opponent type of thing. As Toshiro stated it would of worked on anyone else. Also Kenpachi is low 6-B. So when he was weakened he was still strong enough to win.

Just clarifying things

I don't quite get what you said, but I don't think I have a fair match.

VelvetAngelzz said:
hm? you just said "I don't think i have a fair match"
You mentioned Valev on the Wiki's Strongest thread - they aren't much of a haxlord, but I still doubt it's fair

VelvetAngelzz said:
wym? They have an ocean of hax. high 6-C at least. And say's resistance to power null
I mean more so that their method of killing is good 'ol damage, instead of mind hax or something.

Also, yes, the resistances are a problem.

I swear you always hit the same tiers as Valev.

I think either 5-B or 5-A is my favourite tier. IDK why TBH.

I'm pretty sure 5-A is more common than 5-B though because most Planet exploding feats end up being 5-A and some even end up being High 5-A.

TOD needs a friend. It should be noted that his time stops and time skips can work on characters with Infinite or Immeasurable speed, and he's seemingly haxed for High 8-C

The fact you're saying he's seemingly haxed while also talking about how he has a timestop that works on immeasurables is really out there to me, the latter alone should say they're haxed enough.

Immeasurable means you can move back and forth in time by speed, infinite means you can move so fast that time stands still, there is no way for time stop or time skip to work on characters like these

I know, but TOD's time stop working on Immeasurable/Infinites is like Archie Sonic being able to fate hax type 4s. Although it shouldn't work, it does

Back