• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Match-up Request Thread II — Battle Tendency

Hm.

Fate characters seem too powerful for her, so I have none, though 7-As are quite popular on the wiki.

So I've got none (any iteration of Valevs would stomp, even though one is 7-A).

But if any low-hax fellow around Tier 6 wants a challenge, contact me. It will be...

Incredible.

Smashtwig said:
Low Hax? I... don't think Valev is a low hax guy though... unless you talking about a new character
Sans The Collective, which is,

No.

...Valev has extremely limited offensive hax (Even their most potent abilities can be countered by, say, anyone with magic. "Magic" being a broad term that most of your characters would even be able to fulfill).

Though they have the resistances to contend with some smurfs from time to time, they kill people the 'ol fashioned way- beating them to death with violence.

(Ironically enough, a lot of TIC high-tiers are actually quite well-haxxed, especially compared to Valevs.)

I do agree that his offensive hax is lacking compared to his defensive hax, but it doesn't mean that Kiri Exponential Damage + apparently really frickin good speed amp + x10 Cloning + 4D 10ish second Dio Time Stop isn't scary af to deal with, along with a 4D PowerNull/Destruction and if we using P-Reuni, 4D Instant Death

I see your point tho

4-D time stop makes no sense and I was probably sleep deprived when I said that. They can bypass time manip. resistances, though.

Regardless, that is the thing, Magno- they are incredibly powerful and versatile, even if their method of combat is traditional damage. They are incredibly powerful, on a low-hax level.

(Also, I deleted Post Reunification- didn't quite like it, and it was only used once under incredibly odd circumstances, where a Vayla got prep time against Death.)

(Also, never give Valevs prep time.)

That's the thing.

How the **** do you measure Time Manipulation resistance?

...As it is, Valevs were able to resist time stops from everyone in WoM, and later on gained time manipulation superior to such.

Oh I thought you meant bypass ALL resistances in general, geez my b

anyways, I should probably move this convo into DM when i get back home, don't wanna clutter this thread

May I see the sheets?

If you think it's fair, you can go ahead and do it.

Bah humbug.

Not sure what else to do 'ere.

In the process of moving Littlepip and other characters in Fallout Equestria to 9-A's higher end/8-C. Think pip at least should be ready to take fights.

https://fcoc-vs-battles.fandom.com/wiki/Rokuro_Yoshida

Any matchups for this fellow?

4-B to High 2-A

forgot to mention the tier oof.

4-B - Only has Superhuman Characteristics, Enhanced Senses, Magic, Summoning, Transformation, Claws, Minor Telepathy, Afterimage Creation, Power Nullification, Time Manipulation, Regenerationn (High-Low), Resistance to Posion and Illusions, Void Manipulation, Aura, Durability Negation, Flight

Kibo does have sealing, which is really strong, but

Iirc Recette is a massive glass canon anyways if she gets hit.

Still probably can't fight this guy.

PhantomStroke said:
Recette's invisiblity would also be useless against Kibo's ability to track her Aether Siganture. (Sensory Tracking.)
I could make the match tomorrow.

Recette vs Kibo, that is.

LordRoymaster said:
https://fcoc-vs-battles.fandom.com/wiki/Rokuro_Yoshida
Any matchups for this fellow?

4-B to High 2-A

forgot to mention the tier oof.

4-B - Only has Superhuman Characteristics, Enhanced Senses, Magic, Summoning, Transformation, Claws, Minor Telepathy, Afterimage Creation, Power Nullification, Time Manipulation, Regenerationn (High-Low), Resistance to Posion and Illusions, Void Manipulation, Aura, Durability Negation, Flight
A bit late of a reply , But i suppose i could use Arctaius In his 3rd arc form.

Back