• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MBTI types of your OCs?

Don't have a page, but my character and protagonist MEGA is the embodiment of an ENTJ. Extremely bold, strong-willed, and hyper-confident. A natural leader that commands everything and everyone around him, up to the very story itself!

Well T means they prefer facts and data when making decisions and F means they are more likely to consider others and emotions

The Swifts (whose profile I really should polish) naturally have vastly different types but because they're so insane I'm not sure if either is properly representative:

• Raymond is an ISFP-T with a mere 53% feeling and over 80% in all the others except turbulent, which is at 61%. This is because he doesn't feel much at all and almost never thinks for himself and I think his sheer lack of initiative was interpreted as him being patient. He's pretty adaptive all things considered but, well, to say that Raymond is unobservant would be like saying Darth Vader has killed people. Anyone who's seen their intro and/or knows the slightest thing about the character can tell that that's an understatement that doesn't get to the point. He also would be far more turbulent if it wasn't for the specifics of how he's moved like a chess piece.
  • Will is an ENFP-T that's 59% intuitive and 71-74% in everything else except turbulent, which is at 82%. Because of his spiritualistic youth Will was last seen trying to develop his own morals with... sub-par results. He's kind of like an advanced AI created with human level and given the directive to have his own set of ideals. He doesn't know what to do with his feelings and circumstances forced him to try doing things that suit them without risking ruining everything because he's a little kid with way too much power. This led to many contradictions where he made grand statements to see how people (including himself) reacted, hence why he's extroverted and feeling. The resulting introspection wasn't indicative of his personality so much as the fact he was "incomplete" but the quiz thought it meant he was intuitive and prospective, though it's not far off. And that's not getting into how he's only "turbulent" because it'd be a bad idea for him to make such important decisions in the RP.

Back