• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU: High 6-A/5-C Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanos had the power stone and Xandar was completely normal. He also had space stone without going through Asgard somehow.

The Nexus event doesn't work when there's evidence there's been multiple changes unrelated to the main change.
Those changes don't matter as long as it doesn't take place before Ultron transfer's himself into Vision's body, the timeframe between him getting the body and launching the nukes, while obviously not that long, is never clarified specifically as The Watcher stated that he began to "lay waste to the planet." A lot could've changed in that time, and don't get me wrong I think those changes are dumb too but it's still likely that everything before that point was the same.

Thanos had the power stone and Xandar was completely normal. He also had space stone without going through Asgard somehow.

The Nexus event doesn't work when there's evidence there's been multiple changes unrelated to the main change.
The Captain Marvel that perform the feat is indeed different from the one that we know, but the feat is still a good visual rappresentation of how the authors wants her power to be perceived, which is supported by the statements. While there is no way of proving that the power of that version of her is equal to the one of the Sacred Timeline, the origin of said power is the same, and considering that the Stones are equal to all the Universes I think that saying that she is millions of times stronger would be a stretch.
Regardless, that feat is a good support evidence for the numerous statements that put the character to that same level, so I think that discarding it completely would be wrong.

There's a bunch of High 6-A instances that no one scales to, haven't happened on screen or are incredibly generous scaling interpretations.

Overall I'm against it.
So we're going to completely ignore Ronan stating that Captain Marvel is the weapon they search instead of the Tesseract, Kevin Feige stating that Captain Marvel can punch a moon away, the Mind Stone being superior to the Bifrost by Thor's statements, Stormbreaker at least overpowering the power of the Mind Stone and Space Stone which channels Thor's power, the blatant statements that put the Hadron Enforcer and Ronan at 5-C, and Rocket itself stating that Nidavellir creates the most powerful weapons in the universe? That sounds fair

So we're going to completely ignore Ronan stating that Captain Marvel is the weapon they search instead of the Tesseract
I already stated how this doesn’t automatically mean she is more powerful
the Mind Stone being superior to the Bifrost by Thor's statements, Stormbreaker at least overpowering the power of the Mind Stone and Space Stone which channels Thor's power
It amplifies his power
the blatant statements that put the Hadron Enforcer and Ronan at 5-C, and Rocket itself stating that Nidavellir creates the most powerful weapons in the universe?
Contradicted by power stone weapons.
That sounds fair
It really doesn’t.

I already stated how this doesn’t automatically mean she is more powerful
Ah yes, Ronan wants Captain Marvel as a weapon instead of the Tesseract because she's prettier
It amplifies his power
Proof? The MCU Science Adviser says otherwise
Contradicted by power stone weapons.
They don't contradict anything, the 5-C statements are blatant, Rocket, who literally created the Hadron Enforcer with scrap from Quill's ship, states that Nidavellir creates the most powerful weapons in the universe, that at the very least puts the Stormbreaker above his own Hadron Enforcer

Ah yes, Ronan wants Captain Marvel as a weapon instead of the Tesseract because she's prettier
Nice way to ignore how your argument was disputed.
Proof? The MCU Science Adviser says otherwise
image0-153-1.jpg

They don't contradict anything, the 5-C statements are blatant, Rocket, who literally created the Hadron Enforcer with scrap from Quill's ship, states that Nidavellir creates the most powerful weapons in the universe, that at the very least puts the Stormbreaker above his own Hadron Enforcer
You literally didn’t read what I said.

What is the source of that scan? It doesn't look very reliable since it says that these weapons (Mjölnir and Stormbreaker) magnify his powers, when we know that Mjölnir doesn't do that, also the scan contradicts itself saying that his weapon acts only as a conduit

You literally didn’t read what I said.
You are literally missing the point, Rocket created the Hadron Enforcer, Rocket considers Nidavellir's weapons the most powerful in the universe, therefore Nidavellir's weapons at least are more powerful than his own Hadron Enforcer, which btw was literally built from scrap

You are literally missing the point, Rocket created the Hadron Enforcer, Rocket considers Nidavellir's weapons the most powerful in the universe, therefore Nidavellir's weapons at least are more powerful than his own Hadron Enforcer, which btw was literally built from scrap
Please, remember I talked about the power stone stuff. Please.
Nice way to ignore how your argument was disputed.

Prove literally ANY other way that statement can be interpreted
The point isn’t that it can be interpreted other ways, but that it’s unreliable.
Yeah it's clear that the weapons' magnify Thor's abilities they didn't always have Moon Level Dura
Yeah, which disproves what the op is saying about that science video.

Please, remember I talked about the power stone stuff. Please.
The Power Stone has no importance in this, the creator of a 5-C weapon states that Nidavellir's weapons are the most powerful in the universe, simple as that
The point isn’t that it can be interpreted other ways, but that it’s unreliable.
In what other ways then?
Yeah, which disproves what the op is saying about that science video.
It literally doesn't, your scan is iffy according to what I said before and you didn't say what the source is, it has to be something important to get more preference than the MCU Science Adviser itself

The Power Stone has no importance in this, the creator of a 5-C weapon states that Nidavellir's weapons are the most powerful in the universe, simple as that
Stormbreaker cannot be stronger than the power stone. Eitri made it to counter the gauntlet. If it was stronger than the gauntlet Thanos wouldn’t have survived.
In what other ways then?
My guy, I said it wasn’t about interpretations, but about validity.
It literally doesn't, your scan is iffy according to what I said before and you didn't say what the source is, it has to be something important to get more preference than the MCU Science Adviser itself
The science advisor isn’t a power scaler my guy. It’s from the Wakanda Files btw.

Stormbreaker cannot be stronger than the power stone.
Again, the Power Stone doesn't matter, the scaling comes from Stormbreaker being more powerful than the Hadron Enforcer, plus the power of the Power Stone varies depending on the size
Eitri made it to counter the gauntlet.
That was debunked months ago
The science advisor isn’t a power scaler my guy.
And why does that matter? He states that Stormbreaker channels Thor's power, that's what's important, not the power scaling

I swear to god a good amount of people disagreed with the proposals and you all already want to apply crap.
Slow down for a while, jesus.
This thread is 4 pages long and has been out for multiple days.
Not to mention it's on one of the most popular verse on this site.
It's YOUR fault for not commenting and checking earlier, not to mention this "Good amount of people" is like 2 or 3 people at most.

One of which didn't even read the arguments proposed in OP's post

The thread was just made yesterday you idiot.

This thread is 4 pages long and has been out for multiple days.
Not to mention it's on one of the most popular verse on this site.
It's YOUR fault for not commenting and checking earlier, not to mention this "Good amount of people" is like 2 or 3 people at most

You guys can't expect everyone to be active here all the time while you restlessly argue stuff for multiple pages to the point others have no idea what is going on after coming back.

You guys can't expect everyone to be active here all the time while you restlessly argue stuff for multiple pages to the point others have no idea what is going on after coming back.
I expect people to weigh their opinion on a CRT upgrading quite possibly the most popular verse on this site, yes.
Also it's a CRT your kinda supposed to argue your point because that's the entire point of making one.

I also expect people who want to disagree or deny my points to read all of what I have said and countered before they disregard the upgrade, It's common sense.

If you don't like it then there's always Joke Battles Wiki for you

Again, the Power Stone doesn't matter, the scaling comes from Stormbreaker being more powerful than the Hadron Enforcer, plus the power of the Power Stone varies depending on the size
The power stone matters because it applies to weapons that would be stronger than what Rocket’s statement is saying.
That was debunked months ago
When? It’s stated in several sources. If it was stronger than the gauntlet it would’ve gone through thanos.
And why does that matter? He states that Stormbreaker channels Thor's power, that's what's important, not the power scaling
Because it amplifies his power, meaning it’s stronger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back