• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we get back to the actual topic at hand please... this is six pages of nothing right now no progress and lots of deviations.

No staff member or even regular members are gonna want to keep up with this fiasco and yall have shown 0 signs of slowing down or coming to conclusions hell yall are takking about doctor strange and scarlet witch right now. Get back to topic

We still have to one address this ridiculous backscaling of pre awakening characters to post awakening characters and figure out what we would need to do with Hulk to cut off the scaling that was just established to backscale him when he previously was not accepted to do so.

after thats setttled our options are low 4-C captain marvel only (including those who also scale in the film), this would revert Thanos tiers back to High 6-B and Pre-awakening characters back to 6-B

Imo that's the best option

Other option is Thanos tiers are low 4-C and likewise pre-awakening tiered characters are ofc still 6-B as the only change after we disconnect the Hulk scaling would be in effect to the thanos tiers.

Outside of that literally stop derailing with trying to figure out potential upgrades anything else high 6-A or 5-C can be tackled in another thread after yall have a decent discussion amongst yourselves but right now this is a CRT not a general discussion thread so let's get back to the issue and hand and figure out how we want to fix this mess
The only point to this is discussion is tier 4 carol. Since it’s practically already been decided with 4 staff members in agreement with there being no back scaling, hulk is irrelevant to this discussion. Just make the changes and close the thread cuz I doubt anyone’s gonna budge regardless of disagreements

There's a 720p cut of The Marvels leaked out there. We can get the size of Carol's aura from there. Someone in ComicVine calculated it to be several hundred kilometres wife I think

Same. Right now Captain Marvel, Dar-Benn and Kamala with the Quantum Bands, and Monica with the energy absorption are for sure Low 4-C

Same. Right now Captain Marvel, Dar-Benn and Kamala with the Quantum Bands, and Monica with the energy absorption are for sure Low 4-C
Same for me imho, nobody asides those from the movie should scale to her final feat imho, because it will inflate tiers

However should NWH strange scale? He was closing versions of those incursions right?

Wouldn’t the same reason others don’t scale to her apply to these people too? She doesn’t use the power to reignite a star against Dar-Benn.

It’s not a case of the feats placement in the story it’s that she never does this level of power against anyone and only ever did it to reignite the star so no one should scale period and instead should just scale to her normal level of power.

Wouldn’t the same reason others don’t scale to her apply to these people too? She doesn’t use the power to reignite a star against Dar-Benn.
I think the reason thru scale is due to closing the incursions which requires star level of power
It’s not a case of the feats placement in the story it’s that she never does this level of power against anyone and only ever did it to reignite the star so no one should scale period and instead should just scale to her normal level of power.
Yes tbh

the quantum bands could scale bc i think there was something in the movie that said that dar-benn having to wait to get the second bangle to also restart hala’s star since one bangle wouldn’t provide enough energy to reignite it idk but ig that can be discussed somewhere else

anyways i agree w like pre awakening characters not downscaling or wtv from the post awakening characters n that carol only scales to her star feat

Last edited:
i think there was something in the movie that said that dar-benn would need to wait to get the second bangle to restart hala’s star since one bangle wouldn’t be enough idk but ig that can be discussed somewhere else
No, she needed the bands to transport part of the energy of the sun to hala's sun that cant be put into AP as it's teleportation

But Ms. Marvel stated that to open a portal they would need the energy of a sun but that could destroy everything that might not be the outlier we expected

No, she needed the bands to transport part of the energy of the sun to hala's sun that cant be put into AP as it's teleportation
she was already only using one band tho, but ik she was gonna open a jump point to bring the earth’s sun energy into the star

but in one scene one of her kree allies said that she would have to wait to get the second bangle because the guy said using one bangle wouldn’t provide enough energy or wtv and she didn’t wanna wait to find the second one so ig thats when she decided to use a jump point to make the process faster but its js an assumption so idk

But Ms. Marvel stated that to open a portal they would need the energy of a sun but that could destroy everything that might not be the outlier we expected
ya it was dr selvig’s statement which could be valid, i remember it being discussed that it wouldn’t have that much kind of power and it could vary because of the “margin of error” statement, tho i think as for ms marvel, bruno was referring to how much variable power she could just use to open the portal to the noor dimension and not just portals in general, but idk either

she was already only using one band tho, but ik she was gonna open a jump point to bring the earth’s sun energy into the star

but in one scene one of her kree allies said that she would have to wait to get the second bangle because the guy said using one bangle wouldn’t provide enough energy or wtv and she didn’t wanna wait to find the second one so ig thats when she decided to use a jump point to make the process faster but its js an assumption so idk
There is nothing to suggest making a portal takes as much energy has the amount of things it transports from one side to the other and it was very clear the portal itself was too small in comparison with the sun and would have taken a while for the energy to transport so clearly that wouldnt scale in any way.
ya it was dr selvig’s statement which could be valid, i remember it being discussed that it wouldn’t have that much kind of power and it could vary because of the “margin of error” statement, tho i think he was referring to how much variable power she could just use to open the portal to the noor dimension and not just portals in general, but idk either
Dr. Selvic's statement is in regards to interdimensional travel not to the noor dimension which he probably doesnt even know it exists, but a portal to another universe surely classifies as interdimentional travel

There is nothing to suggest making a portal takes as much energy has the amount of things it transports from one side to the other and it was very clear the portal itself was too small in comparison with the sun and would have taken a while for the energy to transport so clearly that wouldnt scale in any way.
it’s not the portals im referring to that would require some kind of amt of energy, i mean like how with one of the bangles by themselves not having enough power in general to be used to reignite hala’s star, for dar-benn’s case she would just open a jump point to bring the sun’s energy into hala’s star with that one bangle, obviously it wouldn’t correlate into AP because it has she did that via the bangle’s abilities to open jump points, though i’m connecting how one bangle wouldn’t be enough to power the sun and how she didn’t want to wait any further on finding the second bangle to her using jump points so she could find a way to fuel hala’s star faster

the kree was talking about how the bracelets power isn’t enough & the amt of energy alone for reigniting hala’s star could kill her which was why he suggested that she should wait for the other one for the purpose of saving their sun n then later in the movie she did get the other one and died unleashing the bangles’ energy
Dr. Selvic's statement is in regards to interdimensional travel not to the noor dimension which he probably doesnt even know it exists, but a portal to another universe surely classifies as interdimentional travel
yes

tho im still trying to find out where i can find dr selvig himself stating that other than from ms. marvel
(and srry if im getting off-topic, i’ll wait to abt this in another thread so i don’t create clutter)

It’s an incursion They were both the boundary between realities breaking

There’s a reason why they look almost identical dude
yea they were both incursions, the one in the marvels was an unstable jump point that connected to another reality n the portal was spreading, the one in nwh was the universe being torn apart and were cracks in the multiverse, so it wasnt like the wormhole that monica needed to use a certain amt of energy to close the jump point

tbh this should just be discussed in another crt so we don’t add more to the main point of this thread which is to change hulk scaling n carol’s or wtv

yea they were both incursions, the one in the marvels was an unstable jump point that connected to another reality n the portal was spreading, the one in nwh was the universe being torn apart and were cracks in the multiverse, so it wasnt like the wormhole that monica needed to use a certain amt of energy to close the jump point

tbh this should just be discussed in another crt so we don’t add more to the main point of this thread which is to change hulk scaling n carol’s or wtv
Yeah different causes same effect but nwh was just on a bigger scale

Ok I’ll make a crt in a little

At this point I am fine with only Carol scaling, but not as a new key. Her Full Power Key should just be "Varies from High 6-B up to Low 4-C" or "Varies up to Low 4-C". Her always being Low 4-C would be inconsistent with everything else as explained previously, but her power varying would make slightly more sense (althought would still be dumb, but as said by Qawsedf234 at this point contradictions are expected). This also means that Miss Marvel, Monika and Dar-Benn shouldn't scale to her neither since they didn't fight her while she was outputting a Low 4-C amount of energy.

"Varies from High 6-B up to Low 4-C" or "Varies up to Low 4-C".
Probably "Varies. High 6-B (Thor/Thanos), up to Low 4-C (Star feat)" or if we want to drop thr Varies then "High 6-B, up to Low 4-C with all her energy" or something.

Ya, she doesn’t scale to thanos in her second key unless she absorbs energy
Tbf now that were changing her AP rating to account for her variable power her gaining the upper hand on Thanos probably wasn't because she absorbed any energy and she just pushed herself harder. Her absorbing power from the gauntlet was an assumption that's not really supported by anything.

Tbf now that were changing her AP rating to account for her variable power her gaining the upper hand on Thanos probably wasn't because she absorbed any energy and she just pushed herself harder. Her absorbing power from the gauntlet was an assumption that's not really supported by anything.
Dosen’t matter, the point of this thread is to deal with tier 4 stuff. If you believe so strongly that this we’ll affect her base rating then make a crt for it after this is done

Dosen’t matter, the point of this thread is to deal with tier 4 stuff. If you believe so strongly that this we’ll affect her base rating then make a crt for it after this is done
Fair enough. For this CRT anyways should her AP be "Varies, usually at least Mountain level (Destroyed the Sanctuary II. Forced Ronan and the Kree warships to retreat), up to Large Country level+ (Briefly overwhelmed and restrained Thanos, faring much better than ever before and forcing him to use the Power Stone to break off from her, although Thanos was exhausted and wounded from previously fighting Scarlet Witch, Thor, Captain America, Iron Man and many other heroes), Small Star level at peak (Flew through Hala's sun and restarted it, though she doubted that she would be able to do it)" or just "Varies, usually at least Mountain level (Destroyed the Sanctuary II. Forced Ronan and the Kree warships to retreat), up to Small Star level at peak (Flew through Hala's sun and restarted it, though she doubted that she would be able to do it)"

Fair enough. For this CRT anyways should her AP be "Varies, usually at least Mountain level (Destroyed the Sanctuary II. Forced Ronan and the Kree warships to retreat), up to Large Country level+ (Briefly overwhelmed and restrained Thanos, faring much better than ever before and forcing him to use the Power Stone to break off from her, although Thanos was exhausted and wounded from previously fighting Scarlet Witch, Thor, Captain America, Iron Man and many other heroes), Small Star level at peak (Flew through Hala's sun and restarted it, though she doubted that she would be able to do it)" or just "Varies, usually at least Mountain level (Destroyed the Sanctuary II. Forced Ronan and the Kree warships to retreat), up to Small Star level at peak (Flew through Hala's sun and restarted it, though she doubted that she would be able to do it)"
The second one, this thread doesn’t need any more clogging

Second option is best to me

Okay, so why are guys like Thor Low 4-C now? I thought only Carol scaled...literally the only reason I gave my approval here lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back