• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Don't you guys think that the future of Marvel Studios is under threat? In terms of, they are now coming out with solid passing projects that earn little cash and receive low grades, so in the future do they decide to stay at the same level of fanservice? Have you noticed that Marvel hasn't been doing anything new and ordinary lately? 3 spider-Man is a solid fanservice. The film itself is wooden, you must agree. If it hadn't been for the old spiders and villains, there wouldn't have been a movie in principle. In the future, they want to add a MILLION old favorite characters to the new parts of the Avengers. What for? And so that the viewer would be led and put a lot of money in his hands. I think that the new Avengers will not represent anything new, cool, like future Marvel projects. They got all the juice out of themselves, apparently, at the Finale, and indeed, the Marvel cinematic universe ended exactly and exactly when Tony made the click. A sequel to the X-Men has now been released... It's cool, definitely, but, again, this is a solid product for fans rather than for new viewers. If earlier I was waiting, of course, absolutely waiting for every Marvel project, now, when I see the news about a new project, I think: "Oh, yes, this is the pipeline again." I am interested in Sony's experiments, for example, with Kraven (it will also be rated R) ... forget about Madame Web. But I don't know if Marvel will provide something of high quality in the near future (I really have already lost hope). I'm waiting for Blade, Thunderbolts and Daredevil, but I'm afraid that my expectations will be spoiled again, because these projects were constantly being reshot, remade (ALTHOUGH WHAT'S DIFFICULT HERE???, to make a carbon copy of old parts or stuff old characters and a villain into the film, who will be humiliated in one film, as it usually happens). I'm sorry that I interrupted your dialogue (it looks like you were discussing completely different topics), but still, what do you think of my words?

If I made an axe crt it almost certainly would because my argument has like 6 wog + on screen feat + intent from the guy who literally made the gauntlet
t almost certainly would be closed because it was very clear the staff is not allowing those subjects to keep appearing constantly.
ughh no it doesn’t because if you actually read what I said that wasn’t my crt I don’t care to upgrade what ever character that strong I only care that the axe is being downplayed by this site
It doesn't matter you had a chance to put your arguments there if you are still hidding proves that you didn't share on the other CRT that's your problem
He doesn’t have to make it you goof he made the device capable of harnessing all 6 stones then made another the axe capable of defeating the stones and the gauntlet
Again a gaunlet that can't actually handle the power of the stones, at the very best scenario he doesn't have enough information about the power of the stones and he made the best device he could to handle his little knowledge of the stones which for obvious reasons there isn't a possible scaling for that
The gauntlet was fried not destroyed and the gauntlet withstood snapping the universe and destroying the stones obviously it can’t handle maximum output it isn’t ultron or something and this is irrelevant what ever Thanos profile is for the gauntlet is what ever the axe would scale above
Fried means not working so it doesn't matter, the Ultron thing is accepted as being different stones so there is no sharing between different universes, The gaunlet was "fried" after a 3-A snap so the gaunlet scales unknown amount bellow 3-A so the best you can is scaling to the moon destroying feat thanos performed which the gaunlet could handle
thank you very much this proves your trolling because nobody can be this goofy
I couldn't care less but I want to see you try another CRT to be destroyed by staff I like to see it happen

t almost certainly would be closed because it was very clear the staff is not allowing those subjects to keep appearing constantly.
Almost certainly wouldn’t maybe right now because there to many active crt but after they gone it wouldn’t the ones they keep closing are ones to upgrade base thor or Thanos to like multiversal or something this is different

It doesn't matter you had a chance to put your arguments there if you are still hidding proves that you didn't share on the other CRT that's your problem
What are you even talking about I did place some some stuff and was largely ignored because some mods themselves flat out stated they weren’t even bothering to read and again the crt wasn’t about my argument it was for a character not axe if I wanted the axe upgrade I would need a new one about the axe

Fried means not working so it doesn't matter, the Ultron thing is accepted as being different stones so there is no sharing between different universes, The gaunlet was "fried" after a 3-A snap so the gaunlet scales unknown amount bellow 3-A so the best you can is scaling to the moon destroying feat thanos performed which the gaunlet could handle
Also wrong if the gauntlet wasn’t working he wouldn’t been able to destroy the stones actually there’s no proof the gauntlet ever stopped functioning

if you have a problem make a crt saying why Thanos isn’t higher then 3-a because right now your going against the wiki which has it placed higher also please stop spouting nonsense like destroying the moon I legit don’t even think you understand what your saying half the time

I couldn't care less but I want to see you try another CRT to be destroyed by staff I like to see it happen
To See it get accepted immediately because so far the only debunks anyone has come up with is all wog and feats are wrong because y’all said so

Don't you guys think that the future of Marvel Studios is under threat? In terms of, they are now coming out with solid passing projects that earn little cash and receive low grades, so in the future do they decide to stay at the same level of fanservice? Have you noticed that Marvel hasn't been doing anything new and ordinary lately? 3 spider-Man is a solid fanservice.
Marvel never made anything new really one of the most complains about phase 1 through 3 is that most movies have the same template and they always fight an enemy with equal powers to the main character. If something phase 4 to 5 it's actually bringing more new things.
The film itself is wooden, you must agree. If it hadn't been for the old spiders and villains, there wouldn't have been a movie in principle. In the future, they want to add a MILLION old favorite characters to the new parts of the Avengers. What for? And so that the viewer would be led and put a lot of money in his hands. I think that the new Avengers will not represent anything new, cool, like future Marvel projects.
All avengers movies are pretty much the same, a villain trying to destroy the planet shows up the avengers lose then find new avengers then fight again and win. I don't know what they are gonna do the "new avengers" but considering that phase 4 and 5 are bringing newer stuff I think it won't follow the same as before.
They got all the juice out of themselves, apparently, at the Finale, and indeed, the Marvel cinematic universe ended exactly and exactly when Tony made the click.
I saw a bunch of people saying the same thing, if you were to stay for only the things you like you probably wouldn't even have watched the entire phase 1 2 or 3.
A sequel to the X-Men has now been released... It's cool, definitely, but, again, this is a solid product for fans rather than for new viewers.
It's funny how people complain about things like that but also complain about "lack of continuity" because MCU is not trying to make complete sequels to phase 1 to 3.
If earlier I was waiting, of course, absolutely waiting for every Marvel project, now, when I see the news about a new project, I think: "Oh, yes, this is the pipeline again." I am interested in Sony's experiments, for example, with Kraven (it will also be rated R) ... forget about Madame Web. But I don't know if Marvel will provide something of high quality in the near future (I really have already lost hope). I'm waiting for Blade, Thunderbolts and Daredevil, but I'm afraid that my expectations will be spoiled again, because these projects were constantly being reshot, remade (ALTHOUGH WHAT'S DIFFICULT HERE???, to make a carbon copy of old parts or stuff old characters and a villain into the film, who will be humiliated in one film, as it usually happens). I'm sorry that I interrupted your dialogue (it looks like you were discussing completely different topics), but still, what do you think of my words?
What I think about your words it's easy, you are all forgetting how MCU started and pretend like it was always Endgame and Infinity war level which clearly was not, you probably have a false ideia about it because everyone said those movies were all amazing so you all went with the flow and never stopped to think "maybe it isn't as good as I remember". You can complain all you want it's all about your own opinions but don't pretend that you liked everything before phase 4

The CRT just got rejected because WoG have little value unless it's in the movies, also as far as I saw they never said the axe is above the infinity gaunlet they said its above the gaunlet, so Stormbreaker scaling above the gaunlet sure but above the gaunlet with the infinity stones not so much.
Isn't the gaunlet High 3-A ? so why don't we simply just switch StormBreaker's tier to the gaunlet's tier

Almost certainly wouldn’t maybe right now because there to many active crt but after they gone it wouldn’t the ones they keep closing are ones to upgrade base thor or Thanos to like multiversal or something this is different

What are you even talking about I did place some some stuff and was largely ignored because some mods themselves flat out stated they weren’t even bothering to read and again the crt wasn’t my argument it was for a character not axe if I wanted the axe upgrade I would need a new one about the axe
You were arguing to scale base Thor to those, at some point you quit trying that because the staff was basically laughing at you.
Also wrong if the gauntlet wasn’t working he wouldn’t been able to destroy the stones actually there’s no proof the gauntlet ever stopped functioning
The gaunlet was most certainly not working, call it whatevet you want fried destroyed, after the snap it was just a support for the stones it had no power. And if the gaunlet was working then Tony wouldn't have built a new one.
if you have a problem make a crt saying why Thanos isn’t higher then 3-a because right now your going against the wiki which has it placed higher also please stop spouting nonsense destroying the moon like I don’t even think you understand your what you say half the time
I don't have to his 2-C comes from enviroment destruction of timeline it's not even made with power other than that it's just 3-A
To See it get accepted immediately because so far the only debunks anyone has come up with is all wog and feats are wrong because y’all said so
You can call it whatever you want but in WoG Captain Marvel is the most powerful in the MCU which has Dormammu, Celestials and Odin.

You were arguing to scale base Thor to those, at some point you quit trying that because the staff was basically laughing at you.
No I wasn’t and in fact I argued against op saying only stormbreaker scales I think you need to read that’s literally one of the hardest things someone like you could possibly do

The gaunlet was most certainly not working, call it whatevet you want fried destroyed, after the snap it was just a support for the stones it had no power. And if the gaunlet was working then Tony wouldn't have built a new one.
Head canon and can’t be proven the gauntlet was still entirely intact just fried meaning anything you say is head canon as we don’t know if it could be used again or not

I don't have to his 2-C comes from enviroment destruction of timeline it's not even made with power other than that it's just 3-A
Yeah but you just said he can’t access that power so if you don’t agree make a crt

You can call it whatever you want but in WoG Captain Marvel is the most powerful in the MCU which has Dormammu, Celestials and Odin.
cool the axe isn’t a person so doesn’t contradict why even mention celestials they aren’t even the top dawgs and are pretty weak

No I wasn’t and in fact I argued against op saying only stormbreaker scales I think you need to read that’s literally one of the hardest things someone like you could possibly do
You literally supporting one of the arguments for Thor's durablity scaling that high which was light speed= High 3-A
Head canon and can’t be proven the gauntlet was still entirely intact just fried meaning anything you say is head canon as we don’t know if it could be used again or not
It's headcannon to see that the gaunlet clearly is not working when it is all burned? Also that was a 3-A feat at best and it was already burned but your argument is only valid if the gaunlet is capable of handling the entire power of the stones otherwise Etri's statements are invalid since his weapon is clearly not able to handle the stones
Yeah but you just said he can’t access that power so if you don’t agree make a crt
And he can't, it's not made with power, it's an hax thing by time traveling and changing the past
cool the axe isn’t a person so doesn’t contradict why even mention celestials they aren’t even the top dawgs and are pretty weak
But the axe is not above Eternity or Loki god of time which are characters

Random ass post. Might have something minor that could be revised in the future

Talos endures getting kicked through a thick stone support. Talos can fight those who can harm him (he could also harm and wrestle with the dude who actually performed the feat I linked) and Nick Fury could harm Talos, as well as take hits from him. Might be worth getting calc'd to get Nick Fury out of 9-C

Okay thats the last thing I'm doing for the MCU

Talos endures getting kicked through a thick stone support. Talos can fight those who can harm him (he could also harm and wrestle with the dude who actually performed the feat I linked) and Nick Fury could harm Talos, as well as take hits from him. Might be worth getting calc'd to get Nick Fury out of 9-C

Interresting

Also what do u think about what I said just above?

Seems consistent with Fury holding his own against a fodder Kree soldier that should be comparable to the one who withstood getting flung upwards through a house.

I know that the Stormbreaker v Infinity Guantlet thing was dropped, but I'd just like to add two things. While the writers of Infinity War did not picture SB slicing through the beam, saying it came later in the process, when pressed for an answer, they half heartedly said it was akin to finding the flaw in the Death Star. "Why did the Death Star have a little 3 meter hole in it", something to that effect. In that one panel the Russos were at, Joe said we see on screen that SB counteracts the powers of the IG, while Anthony said Thanos didn't know what was coming at him, or how powerful it was, and that he maybe could've used the stones in a different way if he knew what it was.

I know that the Stormbreaker v Infinity Guantlet thing was dropped, but I'd just like to add two things. While the writers of Infinity War did not picture SB slicing through the beam, saying it came later in the process, when pressed for an answer, they half heartedly said it was akin to finding the flaw in the Death Star. "Why did the Death Star have a little 3 meter hole in it", something to that effect. In that one panel the Russos were at, Joe said we see on screen that SB counteracts the powers of the IG, while Anthony said Thanos didn't know what was coming at him, or how powerful it was, and that he maybe could've used the stones in a different way if he knew what it was.
Well it just supports the Stormbreaker thing even more, and ofc he could have stopped it if he used time hax or slow mo powers instead of a full blast

Well it just supports the Stormbreaker thing even more, and ofc he could have stopped it if he used time hax or slow mo powers instead of a full blast
There is legit like 6 wog statements calling it the ultimate weapon and stuff + on screen feat of negging the IG beam + intent by the guy guy made the gauntlet thinking this weapon would allow Thor to beat him

If something like this which has 0 anti feats to disprove anything doesn’t get accepted this site would officially become a joke and needs entirely different mods

I know that the Stormbreaker v Infinity Guantlet thing was dropped
Nothing should be dropped stormbreaker has like 6 wog statements supporting it + feat of negging the gauntlet + intent from eitri that it would allow Thor to beat him + and to top it all off it has absolutely 0 anti feats of it ever being damaged meaning there is no way to debunk any evidence supporting it

Brad Winderbaum went a bit more in-depth on the Netflix shows and their confirmed canon status:

Marvel Studios recently proclaimed the former Netflix shows to be MCU canon. They're even reflected as such on Disney+. Now, I've seen some people try to say that Marvel changed their mind on this subject, but the way I see it is that you finally made up your mind. Would you also say that you kept your options open as long as possible?

"We finally said it out loud. When the Netflix shows were coming out and being made, we were building towards Infinity War and Endgame. We were trying to balance all of these film franchises and get them to culminate onscreen in these two epic movies. To say it was a challenge is not even correct. It was one of the most challenging creative endeavors the studio ever undertook. I'm not sure there will ever be anything like it again in cinema. It took so much to get all that stuff to galvanize in that one place and in that one time so that people could have that experience in the movie theater.

So, at the time, to say, "Alright, we're also going to take this television show and wrap our heads around that," it would've been too much, even though we were communicating back and forth. Everyone on the television side and the film side knew what each other was doing, and you can see that there's a continuity there. The references do line up, but it was just too much for us to wrap our minds around at the time.

Flash forward now to Disney+, where we are actually laying out the timeline with tiles on a screen, all of a sudden we're like, "We should just do it. Let's do it." It was also spurred by the redevelopment of Daredevil: Born Again, once we started to really lean into some of the mythology and backstory that was established in those Netflix shows. I was asked about this during the press for Echo, and I realized, "Oh, it's not just assumed. People have an active interest and they want confirmation." So we were able to do it fairly quickly, and it's interesting that the service of Disney+ actually became the statement just by rearranging those tiles. That's our medium to define the canon now, which is wild to think about."

Brad Winderbaum went a bit more in-depth on the Netflix shows and their confirmed canon status:

Marvel Studios recently proclaimed the former Netflix shows to be MCU canon. They're even reflected as such on Disney+. Now, I've seen some people try to say that Marvel changed their mind on this subject, but the way I see it is that you finally made up your mind. Would you also say that you kept your options open as long as possible?

"We finally said it out loud. When the Netflix shows were coming out and being made, we were building towards Infinity War and Endgame. We were trying to balance all of these film franchises and get them to culminate onscreen in these two epic movies. To say it was a challenge is not even correct. It was one of the most challenging creative endeavors the studio ever undertook. I'm not sure there will ever be anything like it again in cinema. It took so much to get all that stuff to galvanize in that one place and in that one time so that people could have that experience in the movie theater.

So, at the time, to say, "Alright, we're also going to take this television show and wrap our heads around that," it would've been too much, even though we were communicating back and forth. Everyone on the television side and the film side knew what each other was doing, and you can see that there's a continuity there. The references do line up, but it was just too much for us to wrap our minds around at the time.

Flash forward now to Disney+, where we are actually laying out the timeline with tiles on a screen, all of a sudden we're like, "We should just do it. Let's do it." It was also spurred by the redevelopment of Daredevil: Born Again, once we started to really lean into some of the mythology and backstory that was established in those Netflix shows. I was asked about this during the press for Echo, and I realized, "Oh, it's not just assumed. People have an active interest and they want confirmation." So we were able to do it fairly quickly, and it's interesting that the service of Disney+ actually became the statement just by rearranging those tiles. That's our medium to define the canon now, which is wild to think about."
Is it only Netflix shows or is there any mention to Agents of shield, runaways ect?

Can super soldier/spidey tier characters scale to this ?

9298929-707a14eb-6a82-4978-9db8-eb2bd8a83b15.jpeg

If Thanos is shooting the gauntlet from a beam instead of channeling it through the entire gauntlet why would it damage itself

Like the Eye of Agamotto was fine when overpowering dormmamu and the gauntlet was fine when restoring the mind stone which has infinite power the gauntlet was fine combining 2 timelines/ universes

Last edited:
If Thanos is shooting the gauntlet from a beam instead of channeling it through the entire gauntlet why would it damage itself

Like the Eye of Agamotto was fine when overpowering dormmamu and the gauntlet was fine when restoring the mind stone which has infinite power the gauntlet was fine combining 2 timelines/ universes
man what type of logic even spawned here. How was the gaunlet damaged by the full blast? Only guy that got harmed is Thanos himself after Stormbreaker overpowered the blast and slammed on his body. Dodging the simplest feats bc bro doesn't like Thor or something is just....

No need for any WOG here, just common logic

Dodging the simplest feats bc bro doesn't like Thor or something is just....
Yeah this guy is pretty goofy earlier he told me stormbreaker was designed to counter the gauntlet with 0 infinity stones just the base gauntlet like what kind of logic is that lol

Needing the ultimate weapon stormbreaker to defeat a regular glove

Ye but.... Nah i'd "I'm really not in the mood for this as this proposal just seems like a rejected concept over and over again" 🗿🍷

Ye but.... Nah i'd "I'm really not in the mood for this as this proposal just seems like a rejected concept over and over again" 🗿🍷
Aye, ain't my fault when I actually saw y'all trying to suggest Base Thor to be literally multiversal in base and not just stormbreaker itself with no boundaries present in them at all. And besides, It's my choice whether or not if I didn't want to look at the threads that would rather get me tiresome and rather uncomfortable to evaluate.

Aye, ain't my fault when I actually saw y'all trying to suggest Base Thor to be literally multiversal in base and not just stormbreaker itself with no boundaries present in them at all. And besides, It's my choice whether or not if I didn't want to look at the threads that would rather get me tiresome and rather uncomfortable to evaluate.
I mean it is your fault you become a mod people spend a long time making a crt for what they believe in and you say nah it’s wrong I’m not even going to read it

Least mods can do is when they get the time read it and say why it’s wrong if you didn’t want to read just don’t voice your opinion there and let others who do want to review it

What's the point of even commenting on a CRT when your just "not on the mood" for it? It just waste a vote for nothing.

Back