• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
According to the updated Marvel Studios character encyclopedia, Red Guardian is specifically stated to have enhanced physical capabilities comparable to those of Captain America:
z4CYuoo.png

It also confirms that Taskmaster has enhanced strength and durability with her suit, and that combined with her replication of fighting styles, she was able to give Red Guardian the match against Captain America he always wanted:
7Mb2NmX.png

Gonna need a statement or feat that implies or states he can put the same lvl of power into his ap
that makes absolutely no sense the creation feat was done by the exact same power that fuels him he literally thrives off of it like hela who has limitless growth there’s absolutely no reason we should assume he can’t use it for attacks when he can literally fire fully concentrated beams of the Odin force

Make things worse it seemed like a casual feat a single tap of his staff meaning if Odin can casually harness enough of the Odin force to generate that he can use it for ap to

Last edited:
that makes absolutely no sense the creation feat was done by the exact same power that fuels him he literally thrives off of it like hela who has limitless growth there’s absolutely no reason we should assume he can’t when use it for attacks when he can literally fire fully concentrated beams of the Odin force

Make things worse it seemed like a casual feat a single tap of his staff meaning if Odin can casually harness enough of the Odin force to generate that he can use it for ap to
It does by are sites standards. I already made a crt on this topic awhile ago(In fact you were there) and it was explained why it didn’t qualify

https://vsbattles.com/threads/mcu-odin-tier-4-upgrade.161176/post-6194115
(The reasoning is discussed on page 2)

It does by are sites standards. I already made a crt on this topic awhile ago(In fact you were there) and it was explained why it didn’t qualify

https://vsbattles.com/threads/mcu-odin-tier-4-upgrade.161176/post-6194115
(The reasoning is discussed on page 2)
The proof is there’s no reason why he wouldn’t be able to use the Odin force for his ap ? Like can you tell me one single solid logical reasoning why he wouldn’t there is no physical tier cap on Odin hela Thor etc the more mastery they have of the Odin force the stronger they become odin demonstrated enough to create the constellation meaning his ap should scale because he can harness the Odin force and shoot it as concentrated beams

8817293-9127019245-image.png

Also there is this saying Thor is coming close to the power of Odin Thor has access to the Odin force to

8649190-ezgif-1-10a9e34977.gif

9367138-390gl5-ezgif.com-optimize.gif

Last edited:
The proof is there’s no reason why he wouldn’t be able to use the Odin force for his ap ? Like can you tell me one single solid logical reasoning why he wouldn’t there is no physical tier cap on Odin hela Thor etc the more mastery they have of the Odin force the stronger they become odin demonstrated enough to create the constellation meaning his ap should scale because he can harness the Odin force and shoot it as concentrated beams

8817293-9127019245-image.png

Also there is this saying Thor is coming close to the power of Odin Thor has access to the Odin force to

8649190-ezgif-1-10a9e34977.gif

8780864-ezgif-3-2d892a75f4.gif
If you feel this strongly about this topic then make a crt and present your argument to the mods

If you feel this strongly about this topic then make a crt and present your argument to the mods
there’s just no logical reason why he wouldn’t be able to use it for ap the entire reason he was able to do the constellation feat is because he could gather enough of the Odin force to do it and channel it through gungnir like he literally used gungnir for the constellation feat yet he can’t use it for ap where is the logic in that?

What about for other characters? High tiers or something
Agility is listed as a key strength for Thor:
vh9dOZv.png

Without any additional descriptors added, it isn't anything that helps set his speed at anything particularly impressive, considering Black Widow also got agility listed as a key strength:
ioc8uUB.png

Thanos doesn't have anything mentioned about speed:
OVtnFWB.png

i just learned the art of what if book is finally coming out we should get some really good statements for feats and scaling from it

Thanos doesn't have anything mentioned about speed:
That part seems like nonsense thanos demonstrated tons of agility dude was bobbing and weaving in a 1v3 against cap Thor and tony

Alot of links like unibeam > 7b lasers don't work for me. It's from me or imgur nuked whoever uploader the link images
Bump

Slso bucky page "At least Multi-Continent level with Vibranium Arm (Should be comparable to Captain America's Vibranium Shield)" it's this a accident? Check cap profile and shield dura isn't even 6a

Where do these scans come from?
in the original script for NWH he was originally supposed to get a mark 50 meaning the literal writers don’t see mark 50 as to much to handle meaning there likely isn’t this gigantic gap between spidey and tony which makes sense given what we seen in endgame and infinity war of him overpowering cull taking hits from him and knocking him out

Considering his villains can break nano armor this would make sense

Last edited:
Writers in the original script for NWH he was originally supposed to get a mark 50 meaning the literal writers don’t see mark 50 as to much to handle meaning there likely isn’t this gigantic gap between spidey and tony which makes sense given what we seen in endgame and infinity war of him overpowering cull taking hits from him and knocking him out

Considering his villains can break nano armor this would make sense
Cool, but in the end, that didn't happen in the movie & they used the older ark reactors, so I don't think that statement in itself is enough to go off of

Cool, but in the end, that didn't happen in the movie & they used the older ark reactors, so I don't think that statement in itself is enough to go off of
I mean we don’t know what arc reactor they used as its not the exact same one from im2 as there are differences and it’s called stark grade logically why would they go from mark 50 to im2 makes no sense

Also there’s a wog that says all scrapped storyboard and stuff like that are apart of the continuity of mcu SpiderMan and things that can actually happen I think there’s even another wog about how scrapped stuff are pruned timelines by the tva

I think it’s very clear spidey is supposed to surpass his mentor which would be tony

Last edited:
I mean we don’t know what arc reactor they used as its not the exact same one from im2 as there are differences and it’s called stark grade logically why would they go from mark 50 to im2 makes no sense

Also there’s a wog that says all scrapped storyboard and stuff like that are apart of the continuity of mcu SpiderMan and things that can actually happen I think there’s even another wog about how scrapped stuff are pruned timelines by the tva

I think it’s very clear spidey is supposed to surpass his mentor which would be tony
Well unless you can supply that WOG scan and prove that the arc reactor is equal to Tony's nanoarmor, then you have pretty much no proof that it's as strong. Also, all 3 peters get absolutely stomped by an electro using the arc reactor. They couldn't fight back, they were getting demolished. And Andrew's Peter even says that he has never seen electro this powerful before, with Tom saying "It's the arc reactor"
"I've never seen him this powerful!"
"It's the Arc Reactor."
Source: MCU Wiki

So even if he was scaling to nanoarmor Iron Man (which I doubt it does as the look of the arc reactor seems to heavily resemble the earlier arc reactors and the fabricators that Electro got the arc reactor from were made pre-Infinity War iirc), the Spider-Men & Otto Octavious still got destroyed, so they aren't that comparable to it

Well unless you can supply that WOG scan and prove that the arc reactor is equal to Tony's nanoarmor, then you have pretty much no proof that it's as strong. Also, all 3 peters get absolutely stomped by an electro using the arc reactor. They couldn't fight back, they were getting demolished. And Andrew's Peter even says that he has never seen electro this powerful before, with Tom saying "It's the arc reactor"
I mean if the writers think they can handle seems pretty good when we literally have intent and conformation that it actually happened as a variant timeline and this site does accept variant scaling meaning if him getting a mark 50 is in another timeline are tobey Andrew and Tom would scale

Also they didn’t get demolished Tom tanked a uni beam Andrew and tobey took his attacks for a long time they obviously can’t win because electro can go intangible and spam long ranged attacks something they don’t have counters for but if his attacks were that strong then that means they took numerous stark grade attacks

So even if he was scaling to nanoarmor Iron Man (which I doubt it does as the look of the arc reactor seems to heavily resemble the earlier arc reactors and the fabricators that Electro got the arc reactor from were made pre-Infinity War iirc), the Spider-Men & Otto Octavious still got destroyed, so they aren't that comparable to it
I mean in the end we don’t know what arc reactor it is but regardless the spiders have a inner totem of strength to call upon
9369255-3043737633-image.png

And if the writers don’t think that the mark 50 is to much meaning electro wouldn’t vape them by being near them then it makes sense

Last edited:
In the scene where Dr. Strange fights Thanos on the Star Titan Thanos created a black hole and threw it at Dr. Strange. And he turned a black hole into a butterfly. Why isn't LOW5-B the basic level it comes from, a black hole?

Last edited:
Should we talk about the Scarlet Witch in what if immersive story This is because she is related to Yggdrasil Multiverse and the series is also listed as a spinoff of the television series. What if...? which is directly tied to the MCU She created a new timeline or fix it

Last edited:
I don’t have Apple vision so can someone give me a breakdown of all the feat in the what if immersive story
The scarlet witch encounters the Absolute Points incident, and she loses all visions in all timelines and universes. So she disguised herself as the Watcher to collect all the Infinity Stones. It was a way for her to get her vision back. The Infinity Stones were able to create new timelines and she used them to create new timelines by intervene with Yggdrasil Multiverse Loki, which created The new timeline should be low1-c

Last edited:
The scarlet witch encounters the Absolute Points incident, and she loses all visions in all timelines and universes. So she disguised herself as the Watcher to collect all the Infinity Stones. It was a way for her to get her vision back. The Infinity Stones were able to create new timelines and she used them to create new timelines by intervene with Yggdrasil Multiverse Loki, which created The new timeline should be low1-c
Why is this hidden behind an Apple Vision thing lmfaooooo

Why is this hidden behind an Apple Vision thing lmfaooooo
The official mcu has already stated that it is the mcu universe, both place and time. and various realities But it was made different as mcu said that mcu is more realistic than linear and it is, and what if? immersive story is a spin-off of the television series What If...?

Last edited:
Should we create a scarlet witch profile from what if? immersive story or not since it is connected to the what if... series? At the end, Captain Carter, who helped the Watcher in What if...? Season 2, comes to thank the players

The official mcu has already stated that it is the mcu universe, both place and time. and various realities But it was made different as mcu said that mcu is more realistic than linear and it is, and what if? immersive story is a spin-off of the television series What If...?
I’m not saying I don’t think its canon I just think it’s funny that they made all of this for a $3,000 VR headset that no one can afford.

But we do need to get footage before we can make profiles or add anything.

Back