• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So I just finished Echo and unfortunately I thought it was just alright. It’s insane how much the editing brings everything down, it’s easily the biggest flaw of the show. I was really surprised I got through it in one sitting but I feel as if it was made that way to quickly get the story told as soon as possible. In the 5 episodes it had it was like the show was given no time to breath. Marvel allowing shows to be violent is cool and gives me hope for some future projects but still as a whole I was mostly underwhelmed. Shame too because, just like the past couple of projects, I was rooting for this one to blow me away like Loki S2 did.

Daredevils cameo was cool though icl
It was originally supposed to be like 8-9 eps but they had to cut a lot out and condense it. That’s why certain episodes have 1 million writers credited.

As someone with Choctaw ancestry, it was definitely emotional seeing that representation. I REALLY liked this series. It’s a 8.5 out of 10 for me and Marvel’s best D+ Show imo.

From “5 Months Later” to the end of 4, it was COOKING!! And Episode 4 easily is the best written content since NWH for me. Loki S2 was great, ESPECIALLY that ending, but “overall”, it was just good. Easily the best “consistent” show.

That said, the first 25 min of 1 and Episode 5 were the only blemishes on this season imo. Episode 5 was wobbly at BEST. Marvel has to get better at ending their shows. I do believe the final fight should’ve ended very differently, but I digress. That is why it’s a 8.5 out of 10.

As someone with Choctaw ancestry, it was definitely emotional seeing that representation. I REALLY liked this series. It’s a 8.5 out of 10 for me and Marvel’s best D+ Show imo.

From “5 Months Later” to the end of 4, it was COOKING!! And Episode 4 easily is the best written content since NWH for me. Loki S2 was great, ESPECIALLY that ending, but “overall”, it was just good. Easily the best “consistent” show.

That said, the first 25 min of 1 and Episode 5 were the only blemishes on this season imo. Episode 5 was wobbly at BEST. Marvel has to get better at ending their shows. I do believe the final fight should’ve ended very differently, but I digress. That is why it’s a 8.5 out of 10.
Cool to see that it really worked for you, even though I didn't like it as much as you did it's nice to see some positivity on a new MCU project.

then your not a true fan
josh-peck.gif

I was actually just thinking will her AP rating change to "At least Small Building level, likely higher" now because of the upgrades? Also will all of her matchups have to be deleted (please say yes)
Likely higher works best, and some matches prolly won't be removed as she's just gonna be upgraded to a higher calc in 9-A

Okay so I'm not interested at all in watching that show so can someone tell me what happens in the end? Does Fisk die in the end? Is the Dardevil cameo good? Does Echo gains new abilities? Does it have any sort of impact over the MCU?

Okay so I'm not interested at all in watching that show so can someone tell me what happens in the end? Does Fisk die in the end? Is the Dardevil cameo good? Does Echo gains new abilities? Does it have any sort of impact over the MCU?
He does not die Dardevil cameo was short but good she can echo the abilities of her Ancestors sets up Dardevil Born Again

Last edited:
We literally don’t even know the plot of SpiderMan 4 how can you say something is going to set it up this early especially when tons of other movies will happen before it which changes the story
There's been leaks recently that say this might be the plot of Spider-Man 4, we obviously don't know for sure yet but we may be getting a street level equivalent of Civil War

I made some more progress on my street level rework blog. DD and Kingpin's reworks are done, I still need to add all the new powers Echo got in her show though. I also started a complete overhaul of Nobu's page since it was really outdated, he might even need a new key since he was stronger in season 2.

The main thing I wanted to ask was how should we go about the piercing damage of Hawkeye and Kate Bishop's arrows because I found two main inconsistencies. Obviously we have Kingpin tanking an arrow, which we justify by saying he was wearing an armour tuxedo, but Echo also tanked an arrow in the chest in episode 4 of Hawkeye. Do the arrows having 8-C piercing damage still make sense or should we change it?

Here's the sandbox so far:

I made some more progress on my street level rework blog. DD and Kingpin's reworks are done, I still need to add all the new powers Echo got in her show though. I also started a complete overhaul of Nobu's page since it was really outdated, he might even need a new key since he was stronger in season 2.

The main thing I wanted to ask was how should we go about the piercing damage of Hawkeye and Kate Bishop's arrows because I found two main inconsistencies. Obviously we have Kingpin tanking an arrow, which we justify by saying he was wearing an armour tuxedo, but Echo also tanked an arrow in the chest in episode 4 of Hawkeye. Do the arrows having 8-C piercing damage still make sense or should we change it?

Here's the sandbox so far:
They look good, but Daredevil's senses could use more justification, considering that he impressed Peter with his own senses

I'm not 100% sure, though the arrow did at least make Echo retreat, and left her with a shoulder wound to get treated in the next episode (granted, she didn't seem hindered after that, though that might be more of a stamina feat for Echo)

I'm not 100% sure, though the arrow did at least make Echo retreat, and left her with a shoulder wound to get treated in the next episode (granted, she didn't seem hindered after that, though that might be more of a stamina feat for Echo)
I guess then it can stay and Echo is just really resilient

I was thinking about downgrading Kingpin's armour tuxedo to just be higher instead of Small Building level since Echo similarly survives an arrow to the shoulder, though she's visibly more hurt by it, and the arrow hit Fisk directly hit him in the chest and not the his suit jacket, which the Netflix show established is the armour part. It's not that inconsistent and more of a stamina feat. Thoughts?

It seems like this Captain America LS calculation could still use evaluating.

I guess this Raimi Spider-Man LS calc too, though to a lesser extent, as it'd mainly be for support at this point.
I was thinking about downgrading Kingpin's armour tuxedo to just be higher instead of Small Building level since Echo similarly survives an arrow to the shoulder, though she's visibly more hurt by it, and the arrow hit Fisk directly hit him in the chest and not the his suit jacket, which the Netflix show established is the armour part. It's not that inconsistent and more of a stamina feat. Thoughts?
That seems reasonable enough, as I've yet to find any statements actually mentioning armor stopping the arrow.

Last edited:

A different from the final product in a couple of ways, but what we got was still really good. My guess was that they listened to the complaints that the Street Level Disney+ shows didn't feel grounded like they were supposed to and lessened the supernatural aspects of the show a bit.

Back