• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan

VS Battles
Calculation Group
She shouldn't be Wall level, since her spinning her arms at supersonic speed is not a physical attack nor moving an object physically so we cannot use KE for that feat. Plus she isn't depicted as superhumanly strong physically, even an untransformed Bruce Banner overpowered her and she had to use her powers to break out of his headlock.

Quicksilver scales to her, plus in the AoU argument scene he was restrained by Hawkeye just stepping onto him when he wasn't using superspeed, so he isn't 9-B either. Actually I'm not sure why Quicksilver is "9-B normally" in the first place. Durability-wise, sure, since Quicksilver has a blue aura that protects him when he's running, but striking strength-wise the whole point of striking strength is how hard can you hit, and when Quicksilver hits he hits as superspeed (I mean that's the point of a speedster). We don't make the Flash "10-B normally" for the same reason.

Scarlet Witch was trained in combat later or something, but unless they have 9-C feats or something she should just be 10-A. Quicksilver's durability should be 10-A normally as well.

Wasn't Wanda hit by Proxima and Thanos so hard she was sent flying? That should be 9-C, at least. Prob more, since Proxima is straight up 8-C, apparently.

Proxima Midnight punching her in the Wakanda battle doesn't seem to hurt too much, as Wanda just lost her balance and rolled down the edge or something.

Thanos swiping her away is impressive though. Probably 9-C.

Ah crashing through the glass window is probably 9-C.

I'm fine with her being 9-C, considering she's trained in combat.

Thank you. Is it fine if I close this thread then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back