• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It uses 250 meters from a WoG statement, not published material, so I think it needs a recalc especially since the first pixel calc showed that the dweller is a lot smaller than 250m. Everything else about the calc I agree with adding to Shang Chi

It uses 250 meters from a WoG statement, not published material, so I think it needs a recalc especially since the first pixel calc showed that the dweller is a lot smaller than 250m. Everything else about the calc I agree with adding to Shang Chi
I'm guessing that pixel calc wasn't exactly done properly. I'd take more stock in the actual VFX artists who designed the damn thing.

WoG doesn't always have to be published material to be acceptable, you know.

EDIT: Yep, I was right. The visuals there are at crazy angles and have just outright shit visibility.

Shang-Chi can be based on High 6-C based on the fact that dragons can restrain Deviants that Ikaris can't kill

Just because it's a much larger dragon doesn't mean it's stronger. Are they even the same species? And can you prove them being larger equals stronger?

I'm guessing that pixel calc wasn't exactly done properly. I'd take more stock in the actual VFX artists who designed the damn thing.

WoG doesn't always have to be published material to be acceptable, you know.

EDIT: Yep, I was right. The visuals there are at crazy angles and have just outright shit visibility.
You can tell that its not even close to 250m

If its not published, its not part of the canon

Just because it's a much larger dragon doesn't mean it's stronger. Are they even the same species? And can you prove them being larger equals stronger?
It's a general rule. A larger man is generally stronger than a smaller man. A larger elephant is stronger than a smaller one. Also the dragon in the comic is a juvenile. The ones in Shang-Chi were full grown adults

It's a general rule. A larger man is generally stronger than a smaller man. A larger elephant is stronger than a smaller one. Also the dragon in the comic is a juvenile. The ones in Shang-Chi were full grown adults
Dude. You haven't proven they are the same species. And your general rule comes from nowhere

I agree with the calc but wasn't the whole reason this took so long to make because of the actual tiering for Wenwu since he never accessed or showcased anything close to that level(unless there's a calc for him freeing the dweller and smashing that huge wall)

And considering all the blast and impacts aren't town level his tiering should probably be reflecting that like especially since that's a feat requiring all the rings

Whether we want to scale scale his physicals with one ring or not it since he could survive getting blasted by one ring could go like this

Wall level physically Building level with individual Rings up to Small Town level with The Ten Rings

I've been waiting for a thread like this. I figured they weren't wall level, just couldn't find any feat to deny it until I found out the Dweller in Darkness thing could be calced. I will say, it might be hard to calc that feat of the Ten Rings first being used in the movie. Between all the people blocking it, all the dust created by the ten rings, and the moving camera, it could be difficult to pixel scale it.

I've been waiting for a thread like this. I figured they weren't wall level, just couldn't find any feat to deny it until I found out the Dweller in Darkness thing could be calced. I will say, it might be hard to calc that feat of the Ten Rings first being used in the movie. Between all the people blocking it, all the dust created by the ten rings, and the moving camera, it could be difficult to pixel scale it.
Yeah I personally wouldn't know where to begin with it, I do think it's our best shot at getting the Rings lowest value doe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back