• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Full flight =/= his inter-continental flight abilities. We have characters that can fly millions of times faster than light but now have heavily reduced combat speed because there's no indication that ones scales to the other.

Iron Man doesn't react to anything in the calced feats and doesn't have a speed statement like with DCEU Superman saying his reaction speed = travel speed. You would need hard evidence that he can fight at those speeds, which you haven't presented.

Same principal then. If accepted we just adjust the scaling to MHS for Spider-Man dudes and MHS+ for the Hela tier people
Fair I'll refrain from that for now since he'll scale regardless due to scaling from spiderman and downscaling from hela

Tony doesn't really need it anymore to clap Hulk
Tbf the Hulkbuster 2.0 was the Mark 49. The Mark 50 and 85 are probably good enough that he decided that something that big wasn't super worth it anymore.

Especially since both seem rather bulky.

So, High Hypersonic flight speed with MHS combat speed and reactions (Via scaling from Spidey)?
Seems that way yeah since there's no real way to prove those calcs scale to his reactions

So, High Hypersonic flight speed with MHS combat speed and reactions (Via scaling from Spidey)?
For Iron Man it'd be like
  • MHS combat speed. Supersonic or Supersonic+ flight speed
  • MHS combat speed. High Hypersonic flightspeed
  • MHS Speed
  • MHS+ combat speed. At least MHS flight speed
Or something along those lines.

Was there a time that happened?
Like the Iron Man stuff, you would need to prove Mjolnir was moving that fast in that particular scene to get a rating. Rather than transfer speeds between scenes to get there.

If you're referring to the already evaluated and accepted feat I just posted it happens in literally just under a second so there are no transfer scene's that are occuring in between this is literally what's calc'd it's one scene

To be less confusing on my end, the calc for MHS+ only applies to that scene. You would need evidence that Mjolnir was moving MHS+ in other scenes to scale something to its speed. Such as Kurse punching the hammer away from him.

Lightning has a set speed. Power Armor and Magic Hammers do not.

To be less confusing on my end, the calc for MHS+ only applies to that scene. You would need evidence that Mjolnir was moving MHS+ in other scenes to scale something to its speed. Such as Kurse punching the hammer away from him.

Lightning has a set speed. Power Armor and Magic Hammers do not.
Ah okay thanks for that clarification and I'm not saying it's always moving at those speeds at all that would be blatantly wrong, if there's nothing really to discuss about then ig and it stays the same

no-Mjolnir Cap keeping up with Thanos as an outlier?
Thanos for the entire last battle was just slowly walking foreword as he one tapped everyone. So its not like he was being super serious at the time.

If you meant in Endgame then Cap was also fighting Thanos was Thor and Iron Man pre-Mjolnir.

We don't have to. No-hammer cap shouldn't scale to Thanos at all. Thanos was making nearly zero effort to fight back against Cap.

Edit: for the second time Qawsedf beat me to it again. I also forgot about Endgame, but I'll rewatch that scene.
Yeah he kinda just slapped cap to the side and that was it

For Iron Man it'd be like
  • MHS combat speed. Supersonic or Supersonic+ flight speed
  • MHS combat speed. High Hypersonic flightspeed
  • MHS Speed
  • MHS+ combat speed. At least MHS flight speed
Or something along those lines.
So Iron Man will be like this
Captain Marvel and those with accepted calc's will remain the same along with the top tier and god tier scaling (unless they scale to the MHS+ in which case a increase?)
Captain America will be subsonic along with characters of that tier and below?

Also do we have any decided rating to give Tony's mark 1? Like shouldn't it be at least be comparable to his base speed?

Captain America will be subsonic along with characters of that tier and below?
Super Solider tier people would have subsonic travel/running speed.

Humans like Falcon or Black Widow would have peak human travel speed.

Captain Marvel will have MHS travel speed in atmosphere since we're scaling her to MHS+ combat speed.

Super Solider tier people would have subsonic travel/running speed.

Humans like Falcon or Black Widow would have peak human travel speed.

Captain Marvel will have MHS travel speed in atmosphere since we're scaling her to MHS+ combat speed.
Falcon's travel speed would be his flight speed unless we're going to separate land and air travel speed(Falcon's travel is supersonic+ btw)

Nevermind it's already separated between land and air travel on his profile I had to check to see

Speaking of
Should the low tiers be downgraded? Rn lt seems like we’re scaling everyone to the top tiers

Also like a laser =/= laser. We're also talking about one of the most inconsistent live action speedsters who was shot twice and stared at a bullet long enough to incap himself.

Is there any scene of Quicksilver outspeeding Ultron's beams?
I can check when I've got time and the novel did say something about almost moving close to light speed.
Also like a laser =/= laser. We're also talking about one of the most inconsistent live action speedsters who was shot twice and stared at a bullet long enough to incap himself.
It's laser from a mechanical source so credible. The bullet part can be seen as PIS.

The bullet part can be seen as PIS.
His best speed feat with the bullet incapping himself is how he gets his current speed rating. Are you seriously saying his current speed and death are PIS? I don't think you know what PIS is if so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back