• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU super soldier/spidey tier upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark 1 is like wall level at best, shown at the movie and some statements
It's obvious that everything the Mark 1 suit fought downscales from the Jericho missile. The door, the insurgents, the cave wall, the weapons stash, the .50 cal MG that was able to stagger the Mark 1 suit, and the more than likely .223 cal rifle that was able to damage its leg component downscale from the Jericho missile. Even the suit's weight + altitude + force of gravity + dessert sand >>> Jericho Missile

Since is non combat we have no idea where it scales without Super Soldier scaling, and besides Mark 1 is like wall level at best, shown at the movie and some statements
Again this is a unquantifiable nerf it’s up to you to prove the nerf is that dramatic and saying non combat is not true as I already explained it is clearly just fine for combat we don’t know what is actually nerf

Also saying wall level is simply not true the mark 1 literally eats this

9291252-ezgif.com-optimize44.gif

then 10 seconds after that the power just dies and he falls down and the armor just breaks apart like trash from fall damage 😭
Either way, it doesn't dismiss the suit getting overwhelmed by bullets and also capped by 3 gigajoules as stated in the movie
This is massive downplay super soldier tiers can break spiderman webs which tanks power stone amp missile fire that ragdolled infinity war tony
super soldier tier got held up by a gun so iron monger mongs all over cap
image.png

Again this is a unquantifiable nerf it’s up to you to prove the nerf is that dramatic and saying non combat is not true as I already explained it is clearly just fine for combat we don’t know what is actually nerf

I wouldn't call it him tanking it so easily...

I mean it took a lot out of it and broke down quickly afterwards.

And you have to prove that the armor is meant to have suppressed energy blasts, and is not meant to fight with its best feat being matching Bucky and Cap (who are 8-C mind you), is high 7-C and scales to Jericho missiles

This feat is 8-C, and this is not taking into account Inverse Square Law since Tony was not at all in the epicenter
This is massive downplay super soldier tiers can break spiderman webs which tanks power stone amp missile fire that ragdolled infinity war tony
Yea no. Scaling Super Soldiers to Iron Man's best suits is already wild, but now making them downscale from Thor/Hulk level opponents is even wilder man.

then 10 seconds after that the power just dies and he falls down and the armor just breaks apart like trash from fall damage 😭
Either way, it doesn't dismiss the suit getting overwhelmed by bullets and also capped by 3 gigajoules as stated in the movie
The armor breaking apart is because bad assembly again if the suit was wall level it would’ve been destroyed there instead

And you have to prove that the armor is meant to have suppressed energy blasts, and is not meant to fight with its best feat being matching Bucky and Cap (who are 8-C mind you), is high 7-C and scales to Jericho missiles
what no it’s up to you your using an unquantifiable nerf you have to prove what the nerf is and why that applies to it’s durability or stats

This feat is 8-C, and this is not taking into account Inverse Square Law since Tony was not at all in the epicenter
How was he not the epicenter he literally started at the bottom and flys through the entire thing and comes out the top but either way it’s past wall level showing the suit isn’t wall level

Yea no. Scaling Super Soldiers to Iron Man's best suits is already wild, but now making them downscale from Thor/Hulk level opponents is even wilder man.
Best suits these aren’t his best suits they are weaker ones

I mean spidey was stated by the Russo bros to be almost as strong as the hulk so it’s not that wild and the feat is right there which I posted of his webs and this is consistent with spidey overpowering cull 2 times an knocking him out or stunning cull

um it basically was when it landed lol
I already stated why that’s not it stats but it’s bad assemble it was constructed good enough to hold together so all the parts started falling off

I mean according to the statement it is that tier and trying to use lowballs why don’t you do that for every tier like gorr slamming thor so hard he fails to destroy a car and slightly damage it etc Mcu is full of stuff like that which y’all clearly don’t care about for high tiers but when it comes to cap or spidey it’s their set tier

Sounds like a name bias to me

I already stated why that’s not it stats but it’s bad assemble it was constructed good enough to hold together so all the parts started falling off

I mean according to the statement it is that tier and trying to use lowballs why don’t you do that for every tier like gorr slamming thor so hard he fails to destroy a car and slightly damage it etc Mcu is full of stuff like that which y’all clearly don’t care about for high tiers but when it comes to cap or spidey it’s their set tier i want to see tony say yeah i would have made it home flying and tanked a nuke if I didn't construct it poorly enough

Provide actual scans for any of this headcanon

I mean according to the statement it is that tier and trying to use lowballs why don’t you do that for every tier like gorr slamming thor so hard he fails to destroy a car and slightly damage it etc Mcu is full of stuff like that which y’all clearly don’t care about for high tiers but when it comes to cap or spidey it’s their set tier

i'd love to, but my ass ain't looking at the loser high tiers, im only looking at Cap/Spidey tiers (This thread is related to them) and your proposed Mark 1 scaling just happened to contradict what is said in the movie itself and the feats presented in the movie with Mark 1 contradicts any Jericho missile scaling.

If you want to buff the shit out of Mark 1, you can just convert the 3 gigajoules to tons and that's like easy 8-C, the arc reactor is powering up this suit. Although to say this is scaling to a nuke level value is just plain garbage, those who viewed the movie for at least 5 minutes will know that lol.

The armor breaking apart is because bad assembly again if the suit was wall level it would’ve been destroyed there instead
But still Iron Man wasn't even in the centre of the explosion.

Also that's a ground-based explosion, all the missiles were on the ground. Tony was nowhere near the epicenter of the explosion, thus he wouldn't scale to the full yield anyway. Also whats funny is that the Jericho missiles were also scattered all over the place, going off one after the another.

So the scale of that armour tanking it is...uh no.

what no it’s up to you your using an unquantifiable nerf you have to prove what the nerf is and why that applies to it’s durability or stats
The unquantifiable nerf is me using the feats that were shown and what we do know about the armor. The armor is "not meant for combat" with "suppressed energy blasts" due to the Sokovia Accords, which already sets the precedent that it's not like any previous armor seen so far, so it should be seen as its own thing. Its like trying to scale future armors with Hulkbuster, cause "tech just improves" even though its not the case since they serve different purposes and have their own feats.
Heck we even see in previous armors. Mark 5 is inferior to previous armors, but we know its building level cause of its energy output and scaling to Whiplash.
How was he not the epicenter he literally started at the bottom and flys through the entire thing and comes out the top but either way it’s past wall level showing the suit isn’t wall level
Not how it works. Epicenter isn't about being at the bottom of an explosion. Tony would have to be, quite literally, hugging the explosive, to tank its full yield. Using ISL it might go from 9-A to like 9-B.
Best suits these aren’t his best suits they are weaker ones

I mean spidey was stated by the Russo bros to be almost as strong as the hulk so it’s not that wild and the feat is right there which I posted of his webs and this is consistent with spidey overpowering cull 2 times an knocking him out or stunning cull
Cap gets no diffed by Loki, just for Iron Man to pop up and neg diff Loki with the Mark 6 and 7. And we know his suits get at least 1000x more powerful. This is enough to show that Super Soldiers aren't anywhere near Iron Man or Hulk/Thor level opponents

Source for the Spidey statement? Either way, it would be contradictory to what is shown in the movies.
Spidey can immobilize Thanos cause he was holding back throughout the entirety of Infinity War, unless you think the Guardians also scale to Thanos.
Spidey stopping Cull while using his base suit is an outlier (literally), and him pulling back Cull is not a feat. Its just him pulling him back, its not enough reason to scale

Plus only time Cap could scale to Iron Man's high tier armour was in Endgame where he had Thor's hammer. Where he fought against and harmed Thanos, also is on par with Post-Awakening Thor due to being imbued with his power via Mjölnir.

Also to mention, and this WAS mentioned before many times but the armour that Cap and Bucky faced and struggled in Civil War? Was NOTED to be a noncombat armour, and shown to be still stronger individually to both Cap and Bucky making them bleed. Not only that but with the Unibeam it has ten times the power of a repulsor blast, roughly 12.32 Tons of TNT and it disintegrated Winter Soldier's metal arm as his arc reactor generates over 10 gigajoules per second.

So I am not sure with the scaling of that moment between Cap and Bucky vs Iron Man.

In all honestly correct me if I am wrong on this.

The unquantifiable nerf is me using the feats that were shown and what we do know about the armor. The armor is "not meant for combat" with "suppressed energy blasts" due to the Sokovia Accords, which already sets the precedent that it's not like any previous armor seen so far, so it should be seen as its own thing. Its like trying to scale future armors with Hulkbuster, cause "tech just improves" even though its not the case since they serve different purposes and have their own feats.
Heck we even see in previous armors. Mark 5 is inferior to previous armors, but we know its building level cause of its energy output and scaling to Whiplash.
No unquantifiable nerf is unquantifiable nerf you have to prove what it is also they weren’t scaling from the armor energy blast in the first place but rather destroying hurting and damaging the shot

Saying not meant for combat is not true I’ll say it again armor had strong stats repulsor a a literal uni beam strong enough to vape Bucky armor and an ai that can adapt to someone fighting style so yes it can be for combat

Cap gets no diffed by Loki, just for Iron Man to pop up and neg diff Loki with the Mark 6 and 7. And we know his suits get at least 1000x more powerful. This is enough to show that Super Soldiers aren't anywhere near Iron Man or Hulk/Thor level opponents
Could argue outlier or he’s that strong also tony didn’t neg diff him he knocked him over told him to stand down and he surrendered Loki withstood hulk slamming him over and over again with little damage and mark 7 definitely isn’t Loki tier in the first place from all his feats a

Source for the Spidey statement? Either way, it would be contradictory to what is shown in the movies.
Spidey can immobilize Thanos cause he was holding back throughout the entirety of Infinity War, unless you think the Guardians also scale to Thanos.
Spidey stopping Cull while using his base suit is an outlier (literally), and him pulling back Cull is not a feat. Its just him pulling him back, its not enough reason to scale
I’ll get back to spidey thing cause I have to find it it’s a old clip but they scaling doesn’t come from Thanos but yoy can argue spidey surpassed Thanos by the next films since he sinister 6 was stated to be strongest villains to ever fight a SpiderMan
9319660-7409004473-90141.png

SpiderMan: “I fought an alien too. On Earth, and in space. Yeah, he was purple.”

Either way it’s not contradictory in fact what we are shown in the films supports him being strong spidey overpowered cull 2 times and even stunned/knocked him out for a bit and yes pulling back cull is a feat cull was mid swing spidey completely stopped his entire swing

even more consistent with spidey villains breaking namor armor which is stated similar to tony IW suit goes with spidey tiers breaking his webs with the infinity gauntlet feat I showed earlier

can argue spidey surpassed Thanos by the next films since he sinister 6 was stated to be strongest villains to ever fight a SpiderMan
Are you actually gonna argue The Lizard is stronger than Thanos... I'm actually speechless that this is the lengths you gonna do to use easy to contradict statements and scaling that has no form of consistency for a higher value.

Either way Mark 1 ain't scaling to the missile one bit.

No unquantifiable nerf is unquantifiable nerf you have to prove what it is also they weren’t scaling from the armor energy blast in the first place but rather destroying hurting and damaging the shot

Saying not meant for combat is not true I’ll say it again armor had strong stats repulsor a a literal uni beam strong enough to vape Bucky armor and an ai that can adapt to someone fighting style so yes it can be for combat
Even though the movie and sources say its non-combat uses. Also the Uni beam caused the energy to short circuit and made Tony unable to move quickly so its a hail mary move.
Could argue outlier or he’s that strong also tony didn’t neg diff him he knocked him over told him to stand down and he surrendered Loki withstood hulk slamming him over and over again with little damage and mark 7 definitely isn’t Loki tier in the first place from all his feats a
I mean Iron Man did one shot him to where Loki is knocked to the floor where Cap was struggling against a casual Loki. As stated was completely unaffected by Captain America's attacks.

He easily overpowered Cap until Iron Man came to knock Loki down.

I’ll get back to spidey thing cause I have to find it it’s a old clip but they scaling doesn’t come from Thanos but yoy can argue spidey surpassed Thanos by the next films since he sinister 6 was stated to be strongest villains to ever fight a SpiderMan
9319660-7409004473-90141.png

SpiderMan: “I fought an alien too. On Earth, and in space. Yeah, he was purple.”

Either way it’s not contradictory in fact what we are shown in the films supports him being strong spidey overpowered cull 2 times and even stunned/knocked him out for a bit and yes pulling back cull is a feat cull was mid swing spidey completely stopped his entire swing

even more consistent with spidey villains breaking namor armor which is stated similar to tony IW suit goes with spidey tiers breaking his webs with the infinity gauntlet feat I showed earlier
I mean...thats more like them hyping Spidey villains, cuz I am pretty sure Green Goblin isn't stronger than base Thanos.

Also Namor armour?

Are you actually gonna argue The Lizard is stronger than Thanos... I'm actually speechless that this is the lengths you gonna do to use easy to contradict statements and scaling that has no form of consistency for a higher value.

Either way Mark 1 ain't scaling to the missile one bit.
Yes because I love spidey so I’ll argue what ever I can to gas his tier up

Tom himself also said he thinks spidey should fight hulk and compared it to a big brother little brother type of fight

Yes...an actor saying something that may contradict in the media.

Like some actors saying that one character can win a fight even though they can't and such.

Are you actually gonna argue The Lizard is stronger than Thanos...
Yeah that's definitely a "your brain on power scaling" moment there. In the same movie Electro is flabbergasted by an older Iron Man arc reactor and just putting it on gives him a massive buff.

Calling someone like Doc Ock or Lizard stronger than Thanos just doesn't make any degree of sense.

Yeah if Electro is really "stronger than Thanos" then why was he so surprised and awe at the power of an older Arc Reactor? And just absorbing it gives him a massive buff that puts him a threat.

Yeah that's definitely a "your brain on power scaling" moment there. In the same movie Electro is flabbergasted by an older Iron Man arc reactor and just putting it on gives him a massive buff.

Calling someone like Doc Ock or Lizard stronger than Thanos just doesn't make any degree of sense.
Take that complaint with marvel

Yes...an actor saying something that may contradict in the media.

Like some actors saying that one character can win a fight even though they can't and such.
It isn’t contradicted web scaling cull scaling nano armor scaling no selling NYC and Grand Canyon collapsing on top of him plenty of feats to support it and that 1 outlier feat of him resisting the snap

Take that complaint with marvel
If Electro is buffed up by an older and weaker Arc Reactor then why is he considered "The Strongest villains Spider-Man has ever fought in any universe" and also maybe you might consider that as a way to hype people? Also there was the Sinister Six plot to include them, and they are iconic Spider-Man villains that are brought back to go a round with the three spideys.

Also not only that but your now saying suddenly Toby and Andrew Spider-Man are both stronger than base Thanos suddenly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back