• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU super soldier/spidey tier upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also lets not forget that Electro at his absolute peak in power in TASM was reaching 27.93 tons of TNT, and overpowering the f out of TASM Spider Man. And he got amped to oblivion with the Arc Reactor that was previously shown no diffing Frost Giants and their "superhuman strength" that puts them above Cap

q5pVxd4_d.webp

SpiderMan can tank being tossed by the hulk who is tossed by antman
Why does this matter? Why would be Hulk throwing Spidey with max strength?
Also this is a deleted scene bruv 💀

Heavily Disagree, the jump in power is pretty big and the feats of the Cap/Spidey tiers are consistently in Tier 8.

Its incredibly insane one would automatically think his Mark 1 suit is automatically stronger than the goddamn missile because of one statement, a statement that is literally CONTRADICTED in the movies
Tony Stark: That's because it's a miniaturized arc reactor. I got a big one powering my factory at home. It should keep the shrapnel out of my heart.
Yinsen: But what could it generate?
Tony Stark: If my math is right, and it always is, three gigajoules per second.
Yinsen: That could run your heart for 50 lifetimes.
Tony Stark: Yeah. Or something big for 15 minutes.
And the scene is then shifted to Tony's blueprints of Mark 1, ergo his arc reactor worth 3 gigajoules is powering up this armor. Unless in universe 3 Gigajoules is like EQUIVALENT to KILOTONS OF TNT. 🤷‍♂️
We literally then see later on Mark 1 not busting down an Iron door within one hit, requiring multiple hits, High 7-C metal door? Then later on we saw Mark 1 getting overwhelmed by BULLETS and being forced on its knees but maybe its High 7-C Piercing damage.
It doesn't help that we have a statement in the profile that has Mark IV being 8 gigajoules per second, a consistent thing from the movie when we get a box of scraps version 3 gigajoules, to 8 gigajoules built in a good place.
Disagree based on this reasoning. The evidence being provided for the upgrade is very flimsy and based on only a few inconsistent moments in the movies. The tiers for the Spider-Men & Super Soldiers should stay as they are.

Heavily Disagree, the jump in power is pretty big and the feats of the Cap/Spidey tiers are consistently in Tier 8.

Its incredibly insane one would automatically think his Mark 1 suit is automatically stronger than the goddamn missile because of one statement, a statement that is literally CONTRADICTED in the movies
Tony Stark: That's because it's a miniaturized arc reactor. I got a big one powering my factory at home. It should keep the shrapnel out of my heart.
Yinsen: But what could it generate?
Tony Stark: If my math is right, and it always is, three gigajoules per second.
Yinsen: That could run your heart for 50 lifetimes.
Tony Stark: Yeah. Or something big for 15 minutes.
And the scene is then shifted to Tony's blueprints of Mark 1, ergo his arc reactor worth 3 gigajoules is powering up this armor. Unless in universe 3 Gigajoules is like EQUIVALENT to KILOTONS OF TNT. 🤷‍♂️
We literally then see later on Mark 1 not busting down an Iron door within one hit, requiring multiple hits, High 7-C metal door? Then later on we saw Mark 1 getting overwhelmed by BULLETS and being forced on its knees but maybe its High 7-C Piercing damage.
It doesn't help that we have a statement in the profile that has Mark IV being 8 gigajoules per second, a consistent thing from the movie when we get a box of scraps version 3 gigajoules, to 8 gigajoules built in a good place.
This sounds quite right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back