• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mewtwo Revisions

I dont have the link on me right now but after rewatching a few episodes from the Indigo League i think Mewtwo should get an upgrade in hax

If you watch episode 21 and 23 of the Indigo League, you will see when Ash and co. faced off against the Saffron City Gym Leader Sabrina who she personally even specialized in psychic powers and had impressive psychic feats. The most notable ones i can see from what she did is when she created a doll from her mind that was the incarnation of her good half (since Sabrina was evilish at the time), could manipulate both people and pokemon's sizes and shrink them (she shrunk Ash, Pikachu Misty and Brock and trapped them within her doll house), could pass on her psychic ablities to the doll she had so that the doll too could use psychic abilites on its own for Sabrina (it teleported Ash, Team Rocket and co.), could create illusions, see Ash Brock and Misty with her powers when they werent even in the city yet and her most impressive one (i think) is when she turned Misty, Brock, her mother, and possibly pokemon into dolls just by looking at them. Theres quite a few hax abilities Mewtwo could gain from this that arent listed on his profile

Since Mewtwo is obviously much more specialized with psychic capabilites than Sabrina, should Mewtwo gain the same hax that Sabrina has shown?

I don't doubt that he could. What I do doubt is that he thought of using his psychic abilities like that. What I think would be more likely is to give him paralyzing abilities through scaling through that giant Alakazam from Pokemopolis.

The real cal howard said:
I don't doubt that he could. What I do doubt is that he thought of using his psychic abilities like that. What I think would be more likely is to give him paralyzing abilities through scaling through that giant Alakazam from Pokemopolis.
Yay i wanted to tag u or something lol

Anyways, yea i agree but if were gonna scale here, why cant we scale from Sabrina? Sabrina is impressive but dont forget she is still a human. Psychic pokemon in general should have far better capablites in what they naturally specialize in then she does.

At the absoute least, Mewtwo should still scale because if IIRC Sabrina at best was only controlling a Kadabra, her strongest pokemon. While Mewtwo blinked away an Alakazam in a psychic battle

That's the thing. She's still a human. Her ingenuity is greater than Pokemon, despite the few's higher intelligence. I'm pretty sure even a Kadabra could transmute people into dolls. But only her Kafabra would think of accomplishing it, as he knows it's possible. Mewtwo can almost certainly do anything Sabrina can do but better. But Sabrina developed her own extensions that Mewtwo wouldn't think of as he never even met her.

The real cal howard said:
That's the thing. She's still a human. Her ingenuity is greater than Pokemon, despite the few's higher intelligence. I'm pretty sure even a Kadabra could transmute people into dolls. But only her Kafabra would think of accomplishing it, as he knows it's possible. Mewtwo can almost certainly do anything Sabrina can do but better. But Sabrina developed her own extensions that Mewtwo wouldn't think of as he never even met her.
Hmm. Well Mewtwo never met ash and the others or even knew they existed specifically. Didnt stop him from inviting them to his island. I also think that if Mewtwo can beat an alakazam in a pure psychic fight, its mind capabilites should probably be on the levels of alakazams as well. And an average alakazam has a 5000 IQ, thought process that can outmatch even a supercomputer too. Id say he could think of using hax like Sabrina's even in morals if he ever wants to trap someone or keep someone from leaving a battlefield he could just turn them into dolls and basically make them helpless

Alakazam's IQ is supposed to be 4000. Psychic power, as said by Sabrina, is based off intelligence. Meaning that Mewtwo's IQ should be higher than 4000, and vastly superior to Sabrina's. I don't get, exactly, what this thread is for.

Aparajita said:
Alakazam's IQ is supposed to be 4000. Psychic power, as said by Sabrina, is based off intelligence. Meaning that Mewtwo's IQ should be higher than 4000, and vastly superior to Sabrina's. I don't get, exactly, what this thread is for.
No its 5000 and this thread was to see if whether or not Mewtwo can have the same hax that Sabrina has displayed added to its profile. Sabrina has shown stuff like casual size manipulation, transmutation and possibly matter manipulation by being able to turn ppl and pokemon into dolls, can create a doll that is the incarnation of her good part and can empart that creation with her own psychic abilities, as well as view Ash Brock and Misty coming to Saffron City without even meeting or knowing who they were. This might be seeing into the future to a degree but i dunno exactly.

Anyway, these are abilities via psychic powers that Mewtwo should resonably have for itself if a human is capable of doing it and Sabrina got all of this through sheer psychic intensification training from the time she was a little girl.....

Back