• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MFTL+ Rayquaza

When did Mewtwo, Deoxys, Rayquaza and a few others get upgraded to MFTL+!?. Also, I see no speed feat linked to any of their profiles, just scaling. Can someone link the feat please and put it on the profiles.

The problem seems to be that only Mewtwo's profile links to Zygarde but Zygarde doesn't link to Sologaleo.

Their should be links so people can trace the scaling chain. Otherwise you get threads like these.

No? Mewtwo scales to Zygarde who scales to Necrozma who scales to Solgaleo. That's called scaling. Thus, Mewtwo links to Zygarde who links to Necrozma who links to Solgaleo. It's not hard dude, you're just lazy to see a couple of profiles.

I'm not lazy so you don't half to call me that. The Necrozma link is on Mewtwo's attack potency, not it speed which is what people would be look at. Some profile do it some don't.

There are characters who fight others in various ways. Sometimes characters don't all around scale. Not saying they don't all around scale, just giving an example.

Again, some profiles link straight to the person with the feat under that category, others do don't. I'm not saying that they half to, I'm explaining the problem some people would have. Which it seems to be the case for the OP.

I already said they don't need it. There's a scaling chain, just gotta go by the AP links. I was just explaining a minor issue some people would have.

Solgaleo, Lunala and Necrozma perform feats on the scale of that one constantly and consistently across media. So it's not the only one.

Back