• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MG Verse Deletion Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ehh, I think it's better first we ask Ant or any Bureaucrat regarding this stuff?, I suppose a thing that he probably will refuse to delete this verse, considering that the profile it is in good condition and due to the series is already gaining great popularity among users.
Ant is all up for accuracy always, profiles will still be there but untranslated stuff won't.

Ehh, I think it's better first we ask Ant or any Bureaucrat regarding this stuff?, I suppose a thing that he probably will refuse to delete this verse, considering that the profile it is in good condition and due to the series is already gaining great popularity among users.
Next thanks for suggesting but I don't think it's worth giving the majority of agreements.

75390410.jpg

Memes aside, as the one who made the verse, I have always been against mtl, so I obviously agree with this.

I might actually even participate with the verse with LN content.
Thanks. Now it's fine to apply.

Wasn't there a rule or discussion just made last year or so that is specifically concerned about verses majorly sourced on MTLs (and subsequently obliterating said verses?)
Pretty sure lots of verses got yeeted (lots of them are being remade too) because MTL simply overcomplicates things when debates using official TL can be messy in the first place.

Lowkey wanted to yeet the Slime WN because a lot of its sources were either MTL or poor fanTL. And Slime LN basically don't allow almost any MTLs as well.

@PrinceofPein I understand you. But due to mistranslation, a city was taken as a 2-A realm. If there is a translation error in such a simple matter, it could be all WN. Also, the purpose here is not to show a character strong or weak. It is to show the truth.

There is no difference in plot (story) between WN and LN (As far as I know), only LN uses an official Japanese and an official translation.

@PrinceofPein I understand you. But due to mistranslation, a city was taken as a 2-A realm. If there is a translation error in such a simple matter, it could be all WN. Also, the purpose here is not to show a character strong or weak. It is to show the truth.

There is no difference in plot (story) between WN and LN (As far as I know), only LN uses an official Japanese and an official translation.
can you take this to the other thread.

So why is the verse getting deleted? If there are supporters, translators in wiki and the raws are available I don't see the problem with keeping it and fixing it little by little.

Of course it should be scrutinized considering the supporters only decided to change shit after a downgrade but imo the verse shouldn't be deleted.

So why is the verse getting deleted? If there are supporters, translators in wiki and the raws are available I don't see the problem with keeping it and fixing it little by little.

Of course it should be scrutinized considering the supporters only decided to change shit after a downgrade but imo the verse shouldn't be deleted.
Other irrelevant comment.

I had always been wondering why a verse was allowed to thrive solely on MTL shit but was just told "MTL works on vsbw now".

I guess it doesn't work anymore because of some recent events. But yeah I agree with deleting it, and also deleting any other verses that use MTL for a significant portion of their ratings(only the MTL parts ofc).

I had always been wondering why a verse was allowed to thrive solely on MTL shit but was just told "MTL works on vsbw now".

I guess it doesn't work anymore because of some recent events. But yeah I agree with deleting it, and also deleting any other verses that use MTL for a significant portion of their ratings(only the MTL parts ofc).
Idk what is relevant on the first part but thanks for sharing your input, even tho you barely know the verse.

Since I assume we got two admins, 2 thread moderators+, all relevant and community members agreed with it, it is safe to apply changes?

This was unfortunately inevitable but much respect for handling it in house before someone else did it. Im sure once you guys rebuild from the WN's it will turn into a similar page.
Thank you for your input, I extremely appreciated it!

I am absent for a day or 2 and this happens.............. Anyway I agree, I have already said a few times that the verse might be deleted and the day has come.

By the way, I WILL DELETE MY VERSE SO NO ONE DARES TO DELETE IT.
:2198_ANIME:

By MG.

And I think it will be goodbye for me on the wiki as my verse will be gone.

I am absent for a day or 2 and this happens.............. Anyway I agree, I have already said a few times that the verse might be deleted and the day has come.

By the way, I WILL DELETE MY VERSE SO NO ONE DARES TO DELETE IT.
:2198_ANIME:

By MG.

And I think it will be goodbye for me on the wiki as my verse will be gone.
"The only one who can erase my verse is myself"

-Dereck03 aka Aomine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back