• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think it could be fine; we could wait for while for the new inputs.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Being devoid of spacetime supports that they have a form of irregular acausality, from their chaos embodiment.

Angels might qualify for Acauslity Type 4 also also but their case should be for another thread.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Angels having it honestly seems like reaching.
Angels are made of Holy Magic composes half of chaos, which represents the non-existent void that existed before space-time itself; it is on their profile and elaborate there; this evidence could be ground for irregular acausality, also.

I think we should wait for the new forum move and continue the discussion there.

It depends. It is best if Saikou comments first.

Causality = Something that comes from temporal dimensions

Lacking spacetime would mean they at least operate on a higher temporal dimension

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Causality = Something that comes from temporal dimensions
Lacking spacetime would mean they at least operate on a higher temporal dimension
Not necessarily higher but a different; the difference would be in their form of cause and effect which can give Acausality Type 4.

Well, in retrospect, perhaps it would be better to ask some staff members for input in order to make sure. This is not my area after all.

@Zachary I agree with what you mentioned about the Causality part.

Lacking spacetime to auto-equate to being in a higher spacetime dimension doesn't really sound right tho.

Have you asked a few other staff members yet?

Back