• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) Mickey Mouse VS SpongeBob SquarePants: Oh Boy, I'm Ready!

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Now that Mickey's been fixed up, how about we settle the Disney VS Nickelodeon mascot debate once and for all?

Speed is equalized, both are 4-A (Base SpongeBob is used), and the battle takes place at a random beach. Both start 10 meters apart and have access to all of their equipment.

Who wins?

"Meeska, Mooska, MICKEY MOUSE!": 7 (DimeUhDozen, Tonygameman, Kennithball97, TheMassivlyUnkn0wn, Javenplayz253, Accelerated Evolution, Psychomaster35)

"Who lives in a pineapple under the sea? SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!":

What's up doc?:
mix_up___spongebob_and_mickey_by_callmemilo_dc2dpv-414w-2x.jpg

Last edited:
After going through everything, they have a lot of counters to each other. Their luck pretty much cancels each other out. They can both read each other's thoughts. Both have supernatural charisma. Both can duplicate, astral project, have instinctive action, etc. But where Mickey edges out is with the Watch sketch. In pretty much instant fashion, the Watch sketch slows down time to a crawl over the entire world. While doing this, Mickey can spray SpongeBob with Thinner and then he'd just die then and there. Sponge MeBob's Type 8 immortality kind of seems like... I dunno, flowery language to me? And we don't ever see it in action, so... Type 5 is also kind of dubious because he does die a lot. It just seems like Type 4 is more like it, and Thinner negates all of that. So I'm rooting for the mouse.

Type 8 was being planned on being removed from a CRT someone has up right now, so fair. As for type 5, it comes from him not being wanted by the Flying Dutchman (Who reaps souls) because he considers him annoying to the point of being worse than death (Kinda like a Lobo situation in a sense).

Type 8 was being planned on being removed from a CRT someone has up right now, so fair. As for type 5, it comes from him not being wanted by the Flying Dutchman (Who reaps souls) because he considers him annoying to the point of being worse than death (Kinda like a Lobo situation in a sense).
If that's where it comes from then, I think Thinner bypasses that too since it destroys the soul/essence as well. He's not gathering the soul, he's just straight up destroying it and the consciousness.

Back