• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mickey Mouse vs Toyosatomimi no Miko

Actually a good fight:

Mickey

• He can Time Stop, this would help him in the fight
  • He can Bypass Durability
  • he has an Existence Erasure I guess..? the profile isn't clear with the "He can delete and create being"
  • He has the Range advantage
  • In AP he his almost equal to Youkai so AP advantage is meanless here
Miko

• Her Spatial Manipulation can be usefull against Mickey
  • Type 8 is usefull too but if Mickey can Delete her, RIp
  • She can absorb souls so she can OS Mickey (but the description isn't clear)
  • Danmaku can....be usefull too but her range is...terrible
Well, I Vote Mickey 6/10 via my RA

Toyosatomimi no Miko is the true identity of Prince Shoutoku, a politician and advocate of Buddhism in the sixth century. According to her profile, she was born in a stable, and was revered as a genius from a very young age, able to offer advice to people much older than her. She was all out in displaying her talents and abilities, but because of her genius, she was dissatisfied. She considered: "the earth hasn't changed from the age of the gods, and the seas are still filled to the brim. Why must humans be forced to accept death?" Upon this consideration however, she eventually turned against her natural fate as a human ― to eventually die.

Toyo's a prince, be proud!

Also no idea on who wins. Depends on existence erasure and how it works.

Sorry for taking so long.

"Mickey has the option of using two substances with the brush. Mickey will point and fire the substance at an enemy, NPC, object or building depending on the player's preference. Mickey can also swing the brush to sweep away enemies who get too close to him.

The two main substances:

• Thinner - a malicious substance that destroys aspects of the wasteland and can kill enemies.
  • Paint - a heroic substance that improves aspects of the wasteland and can also turn enemies into allies.
Mickey can fire off the aforementioned substances in a small blast and a steady stream"

-Taken from Epic Mickey Wiki

It seems that Mickey's Thinner just straight up erases anything it's fired at. So he bypasses durability through Existence Erasure.

As for Miko's Soul Absorbption: Miko is able to absorb Vulgar Spirits (õ┐ùÚ£è Zokurei) which are low class vengeful spirits born from desires, and are a sub-species of divine spirits (þÑ×Ú£è shinrei) which are the spirit of a human who achieved godhood, either during their life or after their death. These are the spirits that live in Shinto shrines and are worshipped. Like gods, they are powered by faith. -Taken from Touhou wiki

So it seems that her soul absorbption is only effective on spirits born from desires, and she powers up from the stuff.

Also, I didn't equalize speed, because of Mickey's Time-Stop ability. Seemed fairer to me, since they're both MFTL+.

>Not equalized speed

>Mickey has time stop

Are you saying Miko is faster and thus it's fairer if he has time stop and unequalized? That's what I'm assuming.

Anyway with Time stop + existence erasure then Mickey wins

EDIT! HOLD IT! I read the wiki and it doesn't actually erase their existence and they can be revived? Going to a tie rn. Actually scrap that too. Idk how much Mickey's profile changed

Back