• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Miles sues the champ Rematch

Hercule should still pitrange a considerable amount, and his Jetpack and, guns and explosions help keep Edgeworth on his toes while from a distance.

Take note. While Hercule has his Arsenal, as does Miles. Speed is not equal. Just so you know that. Since that's typically not done.

Good thing Hercule has supersonic attackspeed and is still likely to shoot Miles while playing ranged. There's no one around to watch him so he doesn't have to worry about fighting head on.

I got to question would he actually use a gun in character? Didn't he use that thing once against Buu. And more cause he knew Buu was a Major threat. Against Miles tho. I don't get him using t unless Miles got off a wind attack and hit him. But if he did that. Well he has the issue of being in a tornado

And also. Btw. Miles supersonic is still faster. Mach 3 or 5 Iirc.

Tornado is iffy. You could argue the wind reacted like that because he was in a close space. With that being said, though, Hercule should still likely use a gun if he doesn't want to get seriously injured. Dragon Ball is a weird ass place. People are capable of some insane shit. I don't think Satan would take many chances.

Well. Not tornado. That's Phoenix. My bad. But powerful winds. It would definitely send Hercule flying if he gets caught in it.

But Hercule is very cocky until he knows they are powerful. I seriously doubt he would assume the worse out of someone like Miles. He doesn't even look threatening. Not that Hercule wouldn't fight or put effort in it. I just don't see him pulling it a gun. He doesn't do that in character against someone like Miles. (Until he does his wind attacks. Then he definitely would consider it)

Back