• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minato's 7-c rasengan

I know that imma get some hate for this, but hear me out please. I asked around to see what calc or feat puts him in that tier, and the answer was that he damaged obito with it. Now, that would've been a nice feat, had it not been for the fact that uobitos zetsu arm was as the damaged area, which btw is not the same thing as a hashirama body part like Madara and danzo- zetsus have the durablity of a chunin shinobi, so how was that so impressive, is what I asked myself (obito himself also discarted his zetsus arm more than once before). Then another thing occurred to me: minato's rasengan being 7-c means that said rasengan is actually stronger than narutos rasenshuriken. Does that stand out as impossible to anybody else besides for me? Then I heard the argument that he also almost killed ay (4th raikage) in their first encounter. Now, had he also used a rasengan this whole thing would've gone passed through my mind, and I never would've cared for it, but of course said feat was minato trying to kill ay with a kunai. That yet again means that minato's casual kunai slash is stronger than kage summit sasukes chidori. Isn't that also pretty out of the norm?

I dont recomend bringing the Kunai thing.

Kunais and Katana are used for everything.

I dont recall any spectacular case now, but I could give you the One Piece example where bullets (normal bullets) can harm almost anyone in the verse.

Im not into the post-revision naruto tiering. Sorry. But the zetsu who fused with obito was stronger than the average zetsu, that's for sure.

TBH, for the zetsus thing, even if it was, it less than half his body, so power scaling of that from like Madara is ilogical (Madara tanked Mt lvl attacks in base like shit, while obito had trouble with a rasengan. It's like comparing Madaras perfect susanoo to sasukes susanoo. Totally unreliable)

Tbh, idk man. If the same Sasuke were to try and cut ay with the exact same kunai, the kunai would just plain old break

Back