• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minecraft FNAF World roleplay power scale

So since Animator Vs Animation, a fan series, is apart of Vs Battle Wiki, is there any way this fan series can be calculated?. It's called Minecraft FNAF World Roleplay by Moosecraft and Jaybull.

Season 1

Fnaf World All of Season 1: Jaybull - YouTubewww.youtube.com

The High School series

Jaybull - Minecraft School - Five Nights At Freddy's & Sister Location - YouTubewww.youtube.com

Season 2

Minecraft Fnaf World Jaybull Season 2 - YouTubewww.youtube.com
I understand if it takes a while to calculate due to the amount of videos and how long each one is.

Minecraft Fnaf World Jaybull Season 2 - YouTube

I personally don’t have the time to watch the videos, but if you have any specific feats in mind that can have calcs you can probably timestamp them, and I can possibly make a blog post on FC/OC wiki with their results

Nightmare Freddy said he'd break a wall at 9:50

Golden Freddy breaks iron bars around 33:25

Purple Guy says his emerald gun's bullets are 3x faster then a normal bullet at 9:46

Virtual Freddy mentions that a staff called The Ultimatum Staff can destroy a mountain in 3 seconds at 1:04:20

Nightmare Fredbear says that the Bosses are 3x stronger then before at 10:08

The group fought clones of the Bosses (tho the clones could be inferior to their original counterparts since they just stand still and fire attacks)

The Clone Bosses at 24:15 (clones of the animatronics are cannon fodder, the only problem about them is that they have strength in numbers and a lot of HP. Some clones tend to vaire in how powerful they are)

https://youtu.be/9MPwyQMW9ck

Jay has a lightning staff at 22:02 and the animatronics, while basically asleep tank the attack at 22:22

https://youtu.be/85IAw-FNxDs

Springtrap (and other fast animatronics who scale to him) are faster then some of the cast (at 38:18)

https://youtu.be/kDTmwTN0nYs

An inferior look a like Golden Freddy was in a box of TNT at 15:08

https://youtu.be/Scdga9Mvu-Y

Scott says Circus Baby tanked the Ultimatum Staff at 6:50 (although the Sister Location animatronics are featless and didn't do anything later on) and at 7:20 says Circus Baby makes Virtual Freddy look powerless

Season 2 has some characters use guns and a nuke hit the city but Season 2 is basically pointless.

Virtual Freddy tanks attacks from multiple Ultimatum Staffs (Chipper's Revenge was said to be almost as strong as Virtual Freddy and Security Owl is equal to him)

Virtual Freddy tanks the attacks at 51:18

Purple Guy says a new boss (referring to Chipper's Revenge) is almost as strong as Virtual Freddy at 52:33

Security Bots is said to match the power of Chipper's Revenge at 15:20

We can probably do pages for the main character(s) that scale to these mountain level shenanigans. Given the medium of this verse I expect some solid haxes
Yeah (at least with the Ultimatum Staff since they were fodder to Chipper's Revenge)

Not sure if Nathan and Purple Guy scale to that level since Moose (one of the main characters) said the latter was a bit weaker then Virtual Freddy but Moose never fought Purple Guy until day 34.

Nathan got experimented on and tanked attacks on day 65 and on day 80, he was able to take a killing intent attack from Virtual Freddy's staff before ultimately dying

Yeah so skimming through what you said, the verse’s top tiers upscale from baseline mountain level
Since it would take the Ultimatum Staff 3 seconds to destroy a mountain wouldn't that make it around 33.33 megatons (city level) to 333.333 megatons (mountain level) of AP?.

And mountain level is 100 Megatons to 1 Gigaton

Oh ok so around the 100 megaton range?. Nice.

I wonder how fast Springtrap is in terms of travel speed.

Btw, thanks for being the first to reply. Means a lot.

Oh ok so around the 100 megaton range?. Nice.

I wonder how fast Springtrap is in terms of travel speed.

Btw, thanks for being the first to reply. Means a lot.
whats springtrap's best speed feat, we can probably get it calculated

also virtual freddy and people equal and superior to him should be higher since virtual freddy tanked multiple strikes from the mountain level weapons at once

Well it hadn't been stated how fast Springtrap is but he is far faster then Jay and Moose who aren't even athletes, so Moose and Jay have average human speed. He and the other fast animatronics don't have impressive speed feats.

Where would Virtual Freddy and people who are equal or superior to him be ranked in the 100 megaton range to 1 gigaton range?, Since Virtual Freddy did tank multiple attacks from characters who each welded multiple mountain level weapons.

Well it hadn't been stated how fast Springtrap is but he is far faster then Jay and Moose who aren't even athletes, so Moose and Jay have average human speed. He and the other fast animatronics don't have impressive speed feats.

Where would Virtual Freddy and people who are equal or superior to him be ranked in the 100 megaton range to 1 gigaton range?, Since Virtual Freddy did tank multiple attacks from characters who each welded multiple mountain level weapons.
well where specifically they'd be ranked is unknown, they (and to an extent virtual freddy) would be above 100 megatons for surviving and upscaling from tanking multiple mountain level strikes at once

well where specifically they'd be ranked is unknown, they (and to an extent virtual freddy) would be above 100 megatons for surviving and upscaling from tanking multiple mountain level strikes at once
Good point 👍.

(I think Jay and Moose would be even slower then an average human since they are in Minecraft and the Minecraft Wiki stated that Steve can run 5.6 blocks per second, someone calculated that and it came out to 11.45 mph, which would also be other players' top speed)

We can probably do pages for the main character(s) that scale to these mountain level shenanigans. Given the medium of this verse I expect some solid haxes
Where would the main cast scale without using the mountain scale? (since it's them at their strongest).

And yes there is some hax, Jay and Moose have frost staffs which slow down opponents. The Nightmare Animatronics can enter dreams when someone is sleeping. And some animatronics can teleport.

I personally don’t have the time to watch the videos, but if you have any specific feats in mind that can have calcs you can probably timestamp them, and I can possibly make a blog post on FC/OC wiki with their results
Please notify me when the blog post for the Minecraft FNAF World Roleplay series is on FC/OC wiki.

And thank you for helping out with the scale.

It's cool 👍

100% agree with you.

(It turns out there's a fanfiction based off the series on Wattpad called "The Amusement Park" by Robin Moore and it'll be a rewrite of the entire series with more animatronics and more story then the original. If we decide to make another one then there's always the Wattpad story)

I don't remember Virtual Freddy ever using a scythe or any type of melee weapon, I think you mean his emerald staff.

Show me a video link and I'll inform you

Oh right I totally forgot about this lmao

yeah we might have to look more into haxes (probably of virtual Freddy) so we can make the page as good as possible.

I found something that could upscale the main cast. Nightmare Chica at 18:05 mentioned that the clones have gotten 3x stronger. The clones are able to harm Jay and Moose, the two were able to harm Golden Freddy who manged to easily break iron bars.

Since Springtrap, Plushtrap and the other fast animatronics were in creative mode. Their best speed that could be calculated would be 24.233 mph (or 24 mph if you want to simplify it)

Creative mode player speed found thanks to this video

Yeah so skimming through what you said, the verse’s top tiers upscale from baseline mountain level
The average tier characters: Wall level

The high tier characters: Above baseline mountain level

Reaction and combat speeds: Hypersonic (Purple Guy did say that his gun shot bullets that were 3x faster then normal bullets, which are 1,800 mph so Purple Guy's metal piercing bullets would be 5,400 mph. A little over mach 7. Although Jay could have been aim dodging.)

Travel speed: The fastest animatronics like Springtrap and Plushtrap have travel speed around 24 mph (peak human tier)

Ok, I’ll probably get around to making an outline for Virtual Freddy’s page on a blog post when I get home, just to check he still has inorganic physiology due to being a robot, yes?

Ok 👍.

Yes, Virtual Freddy would have inorganic physiology but that would be due to him being a hologram (where he's green) since his physical body was destroyed long ago.

Yes, since the main characters tried to shoot him with their staffs but their attacks went through him. The Ultimatum Staffs however where able to damage him.

(A hax of Virtual Freddy would be that be can take control of an animatronic but he's only able to talk through them and not use the animatronics' body to attack someone. Moose (one of the main characters) talked about that, but he wouldn't have knowledge of Virtual Freddy's abilities since he didn't fight him until Night 65. It is never confirmed by anyone if that's true or not.

Alright uh, just to double check:

virtual Freddy seems to wield a scythe of sorts? Unsure if it has any notable haxes to it but if it does please inform me
Virtual Freddy does have fire and wind manipulation at 1:09:17 - 1:09:29

And at 1:16:36 - 1:16:40 shows that he has the ability to teleport.

Has a gun at 20:59, could also disguise as someone else, and has an emerald broadsword (giant)

Particles can block range attacks and magic but not melee weapons

At 40:48 - 44:50

At 21:06 Golden Freddy breaks blocks

Is that still Wall level or possibly even Small Building Level?

And how fast was Springtrap running during 38:49?

What Speed tier are the metal piercing bullets at 9:50? (Purple Guy said that they're 3 times faster then a normal bullet)

From 14:15 - 17:00 it's mentioned that Nightmare didn't take any damage from a burning and falling building, what tier is that?

Back