• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Gumball CRT

Didn't he only time travel when he broke the screen on accident? Because I don't even know how that'll really work in a combat situation

Yeah. But Gumball/Darwin probably wouldn't use it in characters since they'd never murder someone.

Okay. As long as you have explicit evidence, I suppose that should probably be fine.

I'll go ahead and update the profiles with the abilities (minus the Low-Godly Regen).

I'll try to upgrade their Lifting Strength and Speed in a later thread.

So, should we agree to Low-Godly Regen?

And also, Gumball should have resistance to time stop

Both Gumball and Darwin were unaffected by this time stop, and this one. It's stated in the Gumball wiki that time indeed did stop

"Just as she drives off, Gumball accidentally stops time by crashing into the camera, and freezing the whole universe except for himself and Darwin."

Now, in the Disaster, Gumball still is moving after Rob stops time. Since we never see Darwin, and people like Anais are all frozen, we can logically say that Darwin was affected by the time stop. Since we know that Darwin has a resistance to time stop, we can thus say that Gumball should have a resistance to time stop that bypasses resistance.

So, we should add Resistance to time stop, and Low-Godly Regenerationn.

Please explain why he should have Low-Godly Regenerationn.

Gumball and Darwin were able to eat themselves out of existence, and they came back. We judge off-screen Regenerationn feats as this:

"We consider instances where characters recover from damage off-screen to be Regenerationn only when said characters already have or later shown to have Regenerationn, even if this comes through scaling to other character(s)."

Gumball has already show Regenerationn before, so Gumball recovering from eating himself out of existence is Regenerationn according to our standard.

Alright, shall we add "Resistance to Time Stop and Low-Godly Regen" on both Gumball and Darwin's profile and specify that Gumball has resistance to time stop that bypasses resistance?

Back