• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Revisions for The Elder Scrolls

All dragon priests should be able to use Thu'um.
Presiding over this cult of dragon-worshippers were the Dragon Priests, powerful mages who could speak the dragon language and call upon the power of the thu'um, or Voice.
This change will apply to Ahzidal, Morokei, Zaan, and more if there is any dragon priest profile.
--------------
Mundane dragons can each scale to the Small City level due to this calculation. However, the Elsweyr cinematic demonstrates that a dragon can destroy a city, not a small city. Another piece of evidence also points to a mundane dragon named Thurvokun who destroy a city that was more advanced than the rest of Tamriel at the time.
"Good eye. Legend has it that when Dwarves and Dragons both still walked the land they clashed here. The Dwarves unleashed their greatest works in defense of their home, but for all their invention they were no match for the raw power of the Dragon."
Small City level is quite lowballing what dragons can do individually. It has been said that they can blot the sky and flood the land.
--------------
Morokei should at least go to Low 2-C (or scale to the endgame/post-Miraak Dovahkiin, if recent revision goes through) since he possesses the Staff of Magnus. Without a doubt, both Staff and Eye of Magnus are equal in power, and the Eye can destroy the whole of Mundus - I don't everyone can argue against this. The Dwemer orrery of Paratus Decimius can detect every legendary, divine artifact across Skyrim but Staff and Eye of Magnus are so powerful that they interfere with the divination magic (most powerful artifacts in Skyrim except for Auriel's Bow and Auriel's Shield which weren't on Skyrim at the time).
Years of work, finally going to pay off… …but what's this? These results… They're not at all what they should be. This projection should be lit up like the night sky… Something is creating an incredible amount of interference. Something in Winterhold, it looks like. What are you playing at? Is this some attempt to stall my work?!
The EYE is too powerful!
You have something at your College, don't you? Something immensely powerful. Beyond anything I'd anticipated. What is it?"
Additionally, Morokei was so powerful with the Staff that he could drain the Magicka of The Dovahkiin at any stage. He even taunts the hero that he will get stronger due to the obvious effects (gameplay) of the Staff.
----------------
This was controversial long before today on the matter of Lord Harkon. People insist that should stay High 6-A because he can banish pre-full power Dragonborn. In truth, he can banish any level of the Dovahkiin, even post-Miraak events. In the past, Lord Harkon's power was infinite and vast.
In an age long forgotten to history, I ruled as a mighty king. My domain was vast, my riches endless and my power infinite. And yet, as my mortal life neared an end, I faced a seemingly invincible enemy -- my own mortality. I pledged myself to Molag Bal, and in his name I sacrificed a thousand innocents. In reward, he gave everlasting life to myself, my wife and my daughter. And so I have defeated mortality itself.
There is at least one feat that can compensate for his speech. Auriel's Bow can cross the infinite distance between Aetherius and Mundus, contain the power from the Heart of Lorkhan, and even possibly kill Lorkhan himself. It is incredible that Lord Harkon survives the full power of the artifact.

If you lowball the artifact in the event of Skyrim, then it is still a Low 2-C feat since it affects all of Nirn to allow vampires to roam without the fear of the Sun. If you upscale the artifact to the Dovahkiin's recent revision level, then Lord Harkon shall scale with the Dovahkiin. Honestly, this will be hotly debated but I don't think Lord Harkon is High 6-A at the current level.

Back