• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Shanks profile change

This is a minor change as it won't affect the tier of any characters but this is something I noticed and needs to be addressed.

Shanks profile currently mentions that Whitebeard said his duels with Mihawk "shook the Grand Line" however any translation I read of the chapter, does not make any mention of this rather Whitebeard saying Shanks duel with Mihawk was so legendary it's still fresh in his mind.

Shanks still scales to Whitebeard so nether he or Mihawk is affected. But that line should be removed.

While I think this is okay, I can't do nothing but think that the statement might be in another chapter.

The Mandela Effect doing sh*t agai

I think it's fine to delete that unless someone knows where the statement actually is.

I also checked the OP wiki and under Shanks history they refer to Whitebeard saying there duel echoes though the Grand Line for some reason. (tho Mihawks page refers to the shaking of the Grand Line).

If anyone knows where it is then it can stay if not then no dice.

I thought it was mihawk who mentioned their past duels and not whitebeard when he went to tell shanks of luffy's new bounty. I could be wrong, been a long time.

Back