• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Darkrai via superior everything. I'm assumming this is PMD Darkrai (who's probably the most menacing, evil and badass villain in Pokemon history), who has the hax to give him a decisive edge (namely intangibility, petrification, and to a lesser extent, sleep manipulation and dream manipulation), while virtually nothing Mira could do would work on Darkrai hax wise.

Also worth noting is that Darkrai has at least 40 IQ points over Mira, who's intelligence is honestly average at best despite his threatening demeanor and good fighting skill.

Finally, I didn't think there was another person who knew about Darkrai in PMDEOS on this wiki.

Man I want that game remade.

If he wins 100% of the time and Mira can't do anything against him, that's a textbook stomp.

Back