• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Miraak (Skyrim) vs Alien X (Ben 10) | Low 2-C

Speed is equalized, battle takes place in space in Ben's verse. Win via death.

Alien X: 0

Miraak: 3: (Xsouls, Finepoint, Fluffy)

Inconclusive: 0
TgI3xxh.jpg
vs
XKuLYua.jpg

Battle of mind controllers

Last edited:
And how is he gonna affect AX minds exactly?
Oh so you're saying that X's mind is in a pocket dimension, and you need low multiversal range to effect him but thumb is only planetary in range. Okay he resists alien X's TK and I don't know what his thumb can do other than mind manipulation, he can reality warp but that's vague, apparently he can stop time according to OP, I doubt he can resist X's mind hax, so he has absorption which X is susceptible to, IDK about AP though. I'll wait for more arguments for miraak.

Didn't Miraak mindhax the entire island from an entirely separate plane of existence?

Miraak's range is actually High Hyperversal with magic, since he did that from Apocrypha.

He doesn't even need it since Miraak One-Shots Alien X anyway since Casually One-Shot a Post-Alduin Dovahkiin who beat Alduin who himself can One-Shot Baseline Low 2-Cs, quite a few of them at the same time on top of that.

Anyways, if mindhax is Alien X's wincon/opener, then that won't work.
Miraak has resistance to both mindhax and reality warping.
If he can mindhax Solstheim from Apocrypha then he can definitely do it to Alien X's pocket dimension.

Btw, how does one shout in space? 🤔

His mind hax is with thumb which is only planetary. And is miraaks resistance to mind hax multiversal?
The thu'um is at least planetary, scaling to the Graybeards. However Miraak serves as evidence that Bend Will can be used all the way from Apocrypha, which is High Hyperversal range.
Miraak's resists Bend Will, as well as a number of illusion spells.
At the bare minimum Bend Will upscales from Low 2-C because supposedly the fact that he knew the shout is what allowed him to stomp the Dragonborn on their first encounter.
It should be noted that Bend Will works on dragons, who normally resist mindhax from illusion, yet Miraak does resist it.

So to answer your question: we don't know. There's a lot of reason to believe that Bend Will is massively above Low 2-C, but it's never been fully established exactly by how much.

The thu'um is at least planetary, scaling to the Graybeards. However Miraak serves as evidence that Bend Will can be used all the way from Apocrypha, which is High Hyperversal range.
Miraak's resists Bend Will, as well as a number of illusion spells.
At the bare minimum Bend Will upscales from Low 2-C because supposedly the fact that he knew the shout is what allowed him to stomp the Dragonborn on their first encounter.
It should be noted that Bend Will works on dragons, who normally resist mindhax from illusion, yet Miraak does resist it.

So to answer your question: we don't know. There's a lot of reason to believe that Bend Will is massively above Low 2-C, but it's never been fully established exactly by how much.
I see, well Miraak still can't resist X's mind hax, but Miraak's mid hax is faster, so I'm voting him.

It does seem like the evidence is in Miraak's favor. I vote him as well.

He doesn't even need it since Miraak One-Shots Alien X anyway since Casually One-Shot a Post-Alduin Dovahkiin who beat Alduin who himself can One-Shot Baseline Low 2-Cs, quite a few of them at the same time on top of that.
Just want to point this out again in case an AP Argument pops up.

Back