• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Speed Equalized, other standard battle assumptions also in play.

Bunny: 0

Braindead zombie: 3

Last edited:
Mirko has no way of harming the USJ Nomu, it's shock absorption was capable of handling over 300 punches from USJ All Might. And the only damage it took from that was its jaw breaking apart, even that type of damage healed instantly. Mirko is incapable of launching such attacks and cannot injure the USJ Nomu with her kicks.

It's also stated to be capable of taking five hits from Prime All Might before being blown away like that, so yeah she isn't injuring it.

Her best bet would be to rip it's head off, but the Nomu isn't going to let her do that. In fact I'm certain if she tries to it'll just grab her legs, considering that Mirko's dura is quite a bit lower than her AP. I imagine it wouldn't take a lot of effort for it to break her legs, nor do I see her being able to rip it's head off.

If this isn't considered a stomp, then it's a rather easy win for the USJ Nomu.

imo we should probably change Mirko's rating to "at most Low 7-B".
While she did compete against the high ends they hadn't reached their full potential and once they did she got rocked pretty hard.

Mirko was still able to injure them, she ripped through one of their hands when she ran away even when it's arm was buffed up. They weren't getting stronger either, they're movement were just becoming more refined as they started to wake up.

Her AP isn't the real problem, it's Nomu's Shock Absorption, regen, and her dura that's the problem.

Less than her AP, I suggested to remove the plus sign on her dura rating in the other thread, though it seems like no one noticed.

She took one attack from Woman and looked like this. Woman question how Mirko was still moving after taking that attack, Mirko said her legs canceled out the impact. Which implies she would've taken critical damage had she not done that, I imagine a direct punch from USJ Nomu would do a lot of damage.

Back