• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Misaka Mikoto vs Azula

Misaka shitstomps. I am a hard fan of both shows but Azula(8-B) is not even close to Misaka's(7A+) level.

Lets talk about Azula attacking Misaka.

First of all Misaka is completely immune to lightning wheras firebenders from the Avatarverse are susceptible to it. So even if they both use strictly lightning Misaka is both resistant and produces times and times more than Azula with sozin's comet powers. Another point would be that while Azula can only generate electricity Misaka can completely manipulate it.

If Azula uses fire to attack, Misaka could defend herself. Misaka has shown that she can deflect fire by completely blocking it when frenda tried to blow her up with a bomb she deflected the impact and fire by generating electricity as a shield.

Only thing Azula is better at is hand to hand combat which really does not matter in this fight.

Now let's talk about Misaka attacking Azula.

She has so many options

1. She can simply send shitstomp level lightning and completely disintigrate Azula. Since only Aang and Zuko knows how to deflect lightning Azula will just die.

2. She can use electromagnetism to an incredible degree so she can just crush Azula with her own armor.

3. She can just railgun her with a single coin in which case Azula would just die without even being able to react.

Even if Azula was somehow able to be stealthy and tried to stab her on her back Misaka is able to detect metal 360┬░ which means she knows where Azula is at all times without seeing her.

I see no version of this where Azula comes out on top

Canalpa said:
produces times and times more than Azula with sozin's comet powers. Another point would be that while Azula can only generate electricity Misaka can completely manipulate it.

1. She can simply send shitstomp level lightning and completely disintigrate Azula. Since only Aang and Zuko knows how to deflect lightning Azula will just die.

2. She can use electromagnetism to an incredible degree so she can just crush Azula with her own armor.
All of that isn't even true anymore, why has Azula no key for the comic version?

I have used the show version's for both of them.

if we took the comic/manga versions i believe misaka has divine angelic powers with all the level 6 shift experiment stuff. which would make this thing pointless since we wouldnt even be able to realistically compare them.

Canalpa said:
if we took the comic/manga versions i believe misaka has divine angelic powers with all the level 6 shift experiment stuff. which would make this thing pointless since we wouldnt even be able to realistically compare them.
Isn't this anyways pointless due to Misakas huge DC advantage?

Master Hykardion said:
Canalpa said:
I mean, it's a shitstomp but not pointless.

Comparing luffy and goku is pointless since there is no room for arguments.

These two's levels are not too far apart so even though it is a massive shitstomp there is room for arguments.

Also it's fun to talk about two 14yo electric girls fight.

D

Canalpa said:
Master Hykardion said:
Canalpa said:

These two's levels are not too far apart so even though it is a massive shitstomp there is room for arguments.

D
Shitstomps are pointless in my opinion, how is there room for arguments?

Master Hykardion said:
Canalpa said:
Master Hykardion said:
Canalpa said:

D
Shitstomps are pointless in my opinion, how is there room for arguments?
Because we can talk about how the fight would play out and discuss what the characters would do.

Isn't that the point of posting here :D discussing who would win and how the fight would play out.

We can realistically talk about that with these characters since the gap isn't an ungodly level.

On the other hand a fight that would end within 1 milliseconds would be pointless to discuss since it wont even play out.

But thats the way i see it and my understanding of an argument. :D

Back