• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mister Mxyzptlk revisions, Emperor Joker downgrade

That's done. Unimportant, but I would like to request having this added in a gallery for Mxy.

That would be everything for now here. The thread shouldn't be closed tho.

Instead of the current format for his profile I would prefer:

3-A will eventually become at least 2-A possibly Low 1-C

Universe level
(Possessed 99% of Mister Mxyzptlk's power, from which he was able to utilize enough to initially reshape the universe at his image. Grows more powerful every moment by becoming more comfortable with his power. Later destroyed the universe and put it back together) will eventually become Multiverse level+ (By destroying the universe, he would have unraveled/annihilated not just Earth and the "universe -- but everything that is, was, or will be", which is portrayed with several of the infinite Earths there are), possibly Low Complex Multiverse level (Superior to Mxyzptlk with a 1% of his power, but himself lacked major control over his power)

Since it fits more with other similar characters that grew in power to become a certain tier.

He's not Zamasu, he did achieve that power and was destroying the multiverse in his battle with Superman. If you mean that he will eventually become Low 1-C then that's just speculation.

@Ant The 8th Grade profiles need better justifications and Joker being Low 1-C needs to be discussed, but people doesn't have the time for that as of now, so in preference this thread should stay open until somebody may decide to elaborate about it.

8th Grade Profiles had Mxy blatantly stated to be beyond time as a 5th Dimensional Imp and he held the entire multiverse in his hands when he was 10D. The justifications are all there, to say that they don't fit is to be pedantic.

I think his 4-B durability should be better explained in his page, Eficiente mentioned something about his powers growing while his durability getting weaker or soemthing among those lines.

Matthew still seems to make sense.

How would you suggest that the current page should be adjusted, and are you willing to handle it?

Matthew Schroeder said:
8th Grade Profiles had Mxy blatantly stated to be beyond time as a 5th Dimensional Imp and he held the entire multiverse in his hands when he was 10D. The justifications are all there, to say that they don't fit is to be pedantic.
Half of this is only in Supergirl's profile, I didn't see it before and when someone showed me the scan with Mxy actually saying that Supergirl (and thus himself) was 10-Dimensional I literally said that I was dropping the matter but that his profile should be updated. Mxy stating to be beyond time as a 5th Dimensional Imp is also in nowhere.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Also Emperor Joker should be "Originally Low 2-C, up to 2-A or Low 1-C at his Peak"
I didn't know we use an "or" but it's better than the at least & possibly.

KarmodF said:
I think his 4-B durability should be better explained in his page, Eficiente mentioned something about his powers growing while his durability getting weaker or soemthing among those lines.
ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Wait why is emperor joker a glass cannon?
Matthew Schroeder said:
I guess because Superman flew through his face? He took no damage, though, that's like saying Buu has 9-C durability because bullets punched through his bubblegum-like skin.
I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Also, wouldn't that be an outlier or PIS
I very much disagree and call bullsh*t on that. The latter 3 users there seem to have forgotten how Joker was explicitly proven to not be a higher-dimensional being and that he himself was going to die by destroying the multiverse, that should answer the first question. I'm sorry but what Matt said there has many things wrong

• Superman flew throught his face and destroyed parts of his body while explicitly saying that he was holding back.
  • Then they had a fight. Comicbook fights aren't long but Superman could toss him while Joker wasn't just immune to everything.
  • Joker took damage, we can even see him still regenerating his head later. What Joker shows is type 2 Immortality, which is obviously not the same. Also he was making jokes when that happened and angry about it later, make what you will of that but know that only the former didn't happen.
  • The Buu comparison is horrendous, completely ignoring how Buu doesn't get destroyed by bullets, Joker was literally letting himself lose before even having his madness making his defeat predictable as noticed by Mxy, the guy pretty much disadvantageously undoes his changes on reality because he feels like it or sheer incompetence. Here's a more accurate comparison, Joker getting harmed by Superman is like Thanos with the IG getting harmed by the Avengers when he was holding back to impress Death, except Joker has that constantly.

On that last part, does nobody felt like the plotpoint of Thanos wanting to lose was taken & exaggerated for Emperor Joker? I find it very suspicious how the profile used to have no weaknesses in that key and how none here even recognized any of them. Emperor Joker isn't the "does mistakes but haha it doesn't matter because he's powerful enough to be beyond them"-type of character, that would be outright wank. As in, I'm perfectly good with those characters but he isn't one of them.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Also Emperor Joker should be "Originally Low 2-C, up to 2-A or Low 1-C at his Peak"
Kinda forgot but Low 2-C is wrong, he did nothing at that level. He didn't even make changes in history (which would only be Causality Manipulation), he just used mind/memory manip to make everyone believe a different past, which is why everyone was still remembering how things were and Mxy just returned Superman his memories to fix him.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Clearly just an outlier and you are grossly overthinking everything.
Look at what his Plot Manip says. From that alone we can tell that Joker wanted bad things to happen to him.

I would give them more of 2-A and Likely Low 1-C it fits better they're both powerful, but 1-C is 6th and above Low 1-C is the same thing as 1-C, but lower however does not change its demisional logic.

@All staff members

So what should we do here? Is it possible to reach an agreement?

For what it is worth, I think that you seem to make sense.

My thoughts here

• ZacharyGrossman is unreliable and hasn't read the comments here.
ByAsura said:
I agree with Efficiente on the whole Glass Cannon thing, though I'm not saying The Joker couldn't be more durable if he has the will to do so. In one instance, a Superman level being outright vaporized him until he reformed and grew giant.
I agree with the first sentence. On the second, that could have happened but I didn't take it as regen because I thought it was unclear. I also agree with ByAsura with anything related to the Cosmic Adventures profiles, someone should unlock them for him to update them. Which obviously means removing nothing.

@Matt There is a reason why I used "ultimately" and not "at his peak" for his last stats. There is no point in the story where he gets full control of his powers, he's just going to destroy the multiverse, all his weaknesses become more prominent, his intelligence goes down and we even get to know that his durability is objectively below his AP as he wouldn't have survived his multiversal destruction. If you still think that I'm just overthinking everything then tell me what's needed for the Joker to have 4-B durability and I will show you simple evidence that may concur with it.

Back