• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MK11 Discussion Thread Part 3: Noob Crusader

This is its task four you guys: without spoilers or anything from me,- Guess what 6 characters will get power up in story ? im in full seroius,i will not be spoiling anymore just guess it.And remember guys,don't search any story video spoilers in internet ,and just guess it. LETS PLAY A LITTLE GAME BEFORE GAME COMES OUT. NO SPOILERS FROM ME.

Hellbeast1 said:
I don't really want to (Just want to experience the game)
No i say,don't read or watch spoilers ,but just guess who are this 6 characters, i will not tell you anything that will spoil you.Its interesting.

Okay honestly it depends on what you mean. Like new scaling or???

I can give you your suggestions on your wall tho so it's nto on thread

Hellbeast1 said:
Okay honestly it depends on what you mean. Like new scaling or???
I can give you your suggestions on your wall tho so it's nto on thread
I mean 6 characters who will get BUFFED POWERED UP FORMS AND POWERS IN STORY:) and yes you can give your suggestions at my wall:)

Yeah

I know that the keys will be merged but I wonder if there's any good feats (On my wall mention some good ones but don't tell me which characters have the feats)

Kronika I'm curious of too since she's allegedly above the Elder Gods but I assume they beat her traditionally so It might be the hax

I feel like Erron feels a bit guilty working for Kano, when CT Kano said to his OG self "reflecting the past", Erron looked down and I feel like it's implying something.

Hopefully Erron joins the good guys

Xtasyamphetamine said:
Yeah, Shao crushes that toy under his foot
Shinnok wasn't even that good when he first appeared, even in the OG timeline
I mean if you watch mk11 story mode,than you know that it has some thing that is more powerful and important in story (but if you don't watch it ,than i will not spoil anything to you) because pre mk11 Shinnoks amulet has been stated as "the most dangerous weapon of all the realms" and now its really just a toy it seems.

I'm thinking Erron will backstab them, I mean he's probably guilty about betraying Kotal and possibly killing Reptile (consider his acid that Erron has)

BOI THE KLASSIC THEME

But this looks amazing (Sheeva's back and Baraja going to get some respect on his name)

But I think we might get some characters in the Kombat Psck from this trailer since there's no NPC's anymore which is awesome (Bring In Sheeva and Cyrax)

Alright so from that trailer Cyrax, Sektor, and Noob might be get upgraded since they fight Hanzo/Scorpion and Sub-Zero, this is first look tho so we might not know either Cyrax and Sektor get stomped, dunno for Noob.

@Beast

Inb4 Triborg back again as DLC ovo

Actually I've looked around and it seems they might be BASE GAME

Apparently well not meet people we can't play as in the bass roster (boi the implication)

Yeah they got new bodies, so new key for them. Subs will definitely beat the two of them since he has knack for beating up cyborgs (plus he hates those guys)

Noob may be defeated, again.

Well at least Noob can give a good fight tho get defeated again.

So 7-B for Noob and Cyrax/Sektor? I know this is early.

Back