• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Discord and Starlight can get rid of Yhwach before he can react...

Then how would he even be able to activate Almighty in the first place. Yu said if he sees it, it becomes useless, but if they can attack faster than he can react, then that means he won't even register the power before it takes effect. It doesn't seem feasible for him to come out on top.

The Everlasting said:
So by this logic Yhwach can stop Goku from using ki...
Seems legit.
No... Goku is 3-B, Yhwach's almighty should be at least 5-C, hence Yhwachs almighty would not work on Goku. The God Tiers of MLP are 7-A, hence Yhwachs almighty would work on all of MLP. This is how the NLF works.

Untedbear said:
Wouldn't a bloodlusted Celestia defeat some of the top tier HST via BFR to space or the sun.
Her BFR takes time to charge up and requires the elements, and besides its outclassed by the recent hax Starlight got to instantly BFR people outside of time and space.

Pikachu942 said:
If Discord and Starlight can get rid of Yhwach before he can react...
Then how would he even be able to activate Almighty in the first place. Yu said if he sees it, it becomes useless, but if they can attack faster than he can react, then that means he won't even register the power before it takes effect. It doesn't seem feasible for him to come out on top.
Yhwach can see the future, and is all-seeing. Everything that he sees is powerless before him, furthermore all abilities he sees become his allies.

Yhwach sees the future, and is all-seeing, he sees all the attacks MLP will use on him, before they are even used.

So you're basically telling me... that just because it exists, it doesn't work because he can see everything...

That's a huge NLF right there.

Do you even read the other comments, for example

"Goku is 3-B, Yhwach's almighty should be at least 5-C, hence Yhwachs almighty would not work on Goku. The God Tiers of MLP are 7-A, hence Yhwachs almighty would work on all of MLP. This is how the NLF works"

MLP is well below the limit of almighty.

Yes, but how would he be able to prevent somebody literally bending reality itself. If Discord can change reality, he could just make it so his powers work anyway in theory. See, I can NLF too.

And even if he can, it says he can see the future, but not the past. So Starlight just time warps to the past and does it from there to the present in a very convoluted roundabout way of getting past your interpretation of Almighty.

From reading this thread, it seems that only Discord & Starlight would be able to injure the God Tier HST characters.

The HST has

• 1 Planet Busters
  • 10 Moon Busters
  • 7 Continent Busters
Any of these characters could solo MLP, with a single attack. I really, really dont see Discord & Starlight taking them all out.

Tirek also likely has reality warping as he absorbed Discord's Chaos Magic for his own.

Celestia, Luna, and the Mane 6 all have BFR with the elements of harmony and Rainbow Power, Rainbow Power being faster than every character in this except for top tier Bleach so they can beat Naruto as well.

Tantabus is a reality warper of sorts that can exist in and out of reality and doesn't seem to be able to physically be killed much like Discord.

Dazzlings can contend with RP so they have about as good speed and still Relativistic reactions and have strong mind control.

And let's not forget Nightmare Rarity, who casually defeated the Alicorns and has top tier Regenerationn to the point where it can restore itself from NOTHING.

There are plenty that have unique ways to defeat the HST, I count 14 here + Starlight and Discord.

UncleSpaceman said:
From reading this thread, it seems that only Discord & Starlight would be able to injure the God Tier HST characters.
The HST has

• 1 Planet Busters
  • 10 Moon Busters
  • 7 Continent Busters
Any of these characters could solo MLP, with a single attack. I really, really dont see Discord & Starlight taking them all out.
This is assuming that they can not only react to characters several thousand mach faster than they are, but also get around intangibility and teleportation used by said much faster characters.

• Momoshiki, Sasuke, Hagoromo, & Kaguya can come back from BFR, so it's kinda useless
  • Tantabus can't kill a God Tier HST characters though, based on what you said
  • Naruto Verse has pretty good resistance to Mind Control

• Oh, they can come back from being imprisoned in the moon (or sun as well as seen in comics) for 1000 years without waiting that long, or being encased in a stone that was resistant to reality warping? Or escape being trapped in a separate dimension of Hell itself?
  • Tantabus I was talking was potentially AT LEAST Country Level+ in DC and Durability, not in reality warping which it seems to have. For example, Discord is merely at least City Level+, but his reality warping can win this.
  • I'll give you that one.

Pikachu942 said:
* Oh, they can come back from being imprisoned in the moon (or sun as well as seen in comics) for 1000 years without waiting that long, or being encased in a stone that was resistant to reality warping? Or escape being trapped in a separate dimension of Hell itself?
  • Tantabus I was talking was potentially AT LEAST Country Level+ in DC and Durability, not in reality warping which it seems to have. For example, Discord is merely at least City Level+, but his reality warping can win this.
  • I'll give you that one.

• Yes,
    • Momoshiki teleported to earth from a distant corner of the universe
    • Madara summoned the Gedo Statue which was imprisoned in the Moon
    • Sasuke, Momoshiki, Kaguya, & Hagoromo can teleport to parallel dimensions
  • At least Country Level+ is still no where near Continent Level

Ah cool. That doesn't really explain the encased in reality warping-proof stone though and how they'll escape that.

That's merely in stats, NOT in his reality warping.

I don't see how that could get them out from sealing which is capable of capturing cross-dimensional teleporters.

Reality Warping is still Reality Warping, it doesn't matter what tier the user is.

The Everlasting said:
I don't see how that could get them out from sealing which is capable of capturing cross-dimensional teleporters.
Reality Warping is still Reality Warping, it doesn't matter what tier the user is.
Kaguyas reality warping is on the level of creating a planet size time-space. Discords reality warping in the level of turning someone into chocolate milk.

Kaguyas reality warping >>>> Discords reality warping

Reality warping does indeed have tiers.

How is MLP verse going to deal with hagoromo even after death he can still freely interact with the living and appear outside and inside reality as far as we know.

UncleSpaceman you got it from yhwach can take away all of goku ki powers. but goku would win because he can just beat the hell out of him.

Any power of which he knows will become his ally. as you see it says any. thats also goku.

Code:
Yhwach can consume other beings including higher beings

I think another character who has a good change of being able to fight is Gremmy thomeaux his reality warping is close to discords level(please correct me if I'm wrong). If I had to come up with a scenario in which the HST wins is if they divide the MLPverse up. Kaguya and yhwack fight Luna and celestia. Other characters with bfr separate the mane 6 so they can't use the elements of harmony. No matter how I look at it best way for the HST to win is to separate the high teirs of the MLP verse.

Good for Kaguya. Too bad Kaguya's too slow to do anything before Discord or Starlight or any of the others BFR or Reality warp him out of this place.

Also, I agree with Uncle, we should lock this thread, but not because of what he said, but because I feel we have reached a solid conclusion and the argument has gone on long enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back