• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
After Thanos's defeat, when Steve was traveling back in time to restore the infinity stones, the time machine ends up with some problems and takes him into the grand age of pirates. Steve wakes up on an island called Dresrossa that was in complete chaos, he saves the island by defeating a pirate named Donquixote Doflamingo but then he is greeted by another pirate named Monkey D. Luffy, Steve thinks that being a pirate, Luffy was a mate of Doflamingo and attacks him without thinking twice.

-Speed is Equalized.

-Dresrossa Luffy and Low 6-B Cap.

Captain America (MCU):

Monkey D. Luffy:

Inconclusive:

Hmmm, Dressrosa Luffy, not Whole Cake Island or Wano Luffy, alright.

"Luffy was a mate of Doflamingo" - Why when I read this in the OP, I'm thinking something else considering that Doffy is based off a Flamingo which is a bird

What's the AP for Captain America

He is baseline.

Anyway, Cap really can't hurt Luffy at all, Blunt Force Resist plus Electrocity resist means extremely low diff win for Luffy

Luffy legit solos MCU Low 6Bs outside of Strange

I'd say yes if not for the fact that Luffy has a time limit in this form

How long is it?

Inconsistent. First time it lasted 20 minutes. But the rest of the usages have lasted for several minutes at best.

I mean

Theoretically Cap can win by waiting out Luffy for several minutes

But he has no idea of the time limit and he can't hurt Luffy at all due to AP and blunt resistance.

IDK, everyone has their own definition of stomp.

I don't think that being resistant to blunt force is enough to stomp. Stormbreaker also has piercing damage and cap holds experience advantage. But maybe this match isn't really that fair due to Luffy's "immunity" to electricity.

Thor would be a fairer match,tbch. Cap has nothing to harm Luffy until G4 runs off, the AP difference is minimal tho.

I thought that he has both Mijolnir and Stormbreaker because of he standart equipments section. This is a little more unfair then :v

"No you get the little one, I use the big one"

Big Bro Thor looking out for Cap ;-)

But yeah, this is a stomp FRA. I vote this should be closed rather than added.

Back