• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Monsters deep inside (Kafka Hibino vs Denji)

First_Witch

VS Battles
Retired
Is this fair? I have no idea. But it looked really good.

Human Kafka and Chainsaw Man Denji are used and speed is equalized. They start 15 meters apart I guess.

Franz Kafka: 2

Leatherface:

CansomeonepleasedowngradeKafkasoIcanusehisKaijuformagainstDevilFormDenji:

Last edited:
So, in terms of AP, Denji is ahead due to being 7.45 Tons (I think) while Kafka is around 4.32 Tons, so a difference of 1.72x. But Kafka has means to reduce the gap via his Unleash Combat Power, Partial Transformation, Awakened Power, his suit, Damage Boost, etc…

Speed is Equal, but Kafka has plenty of means of boosting his speed similarly to his AP

Both Kafka and Denji possesses means of Regeneration Negation, but from what I understand, Denji can negate those of Devil whose regenerations relies on blood they have while Kafka w/ partial transformation can negate those of Kaiju, whose regeneration is purely biological as they regenerate from their core. So Kafka can negate Denji’s while Denji can‘t necessarily negate Kafka’s. Not to mention, Kafka‘s possesses corrosion inducement and the negation can last from hours to days

Denji’s LS is Class 100 while Kafka at his highest is only Class 10 so Denji can restrain him easily

Kafka’s biggest advantage will be his versatility in the form of his elemental bullets (Burst Rounds which are explosive bullets that pack quite the punch aka shoot nearly meter sized holes in target; Freeze Round to slow movements and Conductor Round to paralyze and set up a free attack. Although he typically uses Burst Round more often than the others), stun grenades to stun Denji if he comes too close and land an attack while he is paralyze and Analytical Prediction to easily predict Denji’s attacks (It works well on Kaiju No. 9, whose attacks are stated by Kafka to be fast enough that he can’t see them. And I know Denji has Resistance to Precognition but Kafka was able to predict Kaiju No. 9’s attacks who at the time possesses about two layers of resistances iirc).

Denji’s biggest advantage is his endurance since if he feeds on Kafka’s blood like he did with the Eternity Devil, he can easily outlast Kafka as his Kaiju regeneration drains his stamina.

So for now, I will vote for Kafka.

Back