• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Monument Mythos CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Horned Serpent

The Low 2-C rating should be removed, last time I checked the horned serpent only warped the entirety of the universe, not its spacetime.

Freedom

Hypersonic (Freedom can move so fast that her sword ignites on fire, cleanly cutting through hundreds of trees and starting several forest fires with a single sword swing)
This actually should be calced first.

also this is combat speed, not its actual movement speed. so something like 'Hypersonic Combat Speed' is better

Immortality

The type of immortality isn't specified for some reason, so I'm thinking perhaps a type 2 should work, as it is a statue controlled by corpses dismembered by giza glass.

Inorganic Physiology

I'm kinda iffy on this being on the page, even though it has a bronze outer shell its insides are still organic, I would like more thoughts on this specifically

Spatial Manipulation

(Giza Glass is able to cut through virtually any surface as it doesn't tear through physical matter, but through space itself. For example, humans whose limbs are cut by Giza Glass do not suffer any bleeding and are still able to control their limbs from a distance, as they are technically still connected to their body, only spatially separate)

Where was it stated that giza glass can cut through space? If things cut by giza glass are still connected to their body but only spatially seperate, then a human head cut by giza glass wouldn't bloat into things like Canyon Crowns, thus, I propose the thing posted below be better suited.

Biological Manipulation and Durability Negation with Sword (Cutting flesh off using Giza Glass does not kill the cut piece. Instead, the main organism can still feel it and use it. This applies to heads, with people who have been decapitated by Giza Glass becoming Canyon Crowns. Although keep in mind, this is a indirect effect of giza glass)

At least Small Building level (Was shot down by ADA Cannonfire and fell down from atop the Capitol Dome without a single scratch)
What? a cannon is literally never shown during the footage lol, a straight up 8-B is still fine, considering it fought the angel and was likely capable of trading blows with it.

Air Force One Angel

Temperature Manipulation

The Angel is not capable of controlling the temperature around it, it just shoots super hot beams of energy.

While other abilities, such as Fire Manipulation and Ice Manipulation, may affect the temperature of one's surroundings, this ability refers to having direct control of temperature and heat for any number of purposes.

Electricity Manipulation

Im pretty sure the air force one angel hasn't been shown to shoot lighting, and while the beams shown in the demonstration might look somewhat like lighting, that isn't enough to warrant this ability.

Also keep in mind that AF1A's beams have also been described more as a heat ray, as said in ROCKEFELLERREVELATION.

Cornerfolk

Change the tier to 'Unknown, likely 10-C'. they never really attack at all, but a 10-C rating is fairly likely considering how small they are.

While I'm half way into this show, it did puzzle me that half of the characters are uncalced, but anyways watching

I'm kinda iffy on this being on the page, even though it has a bronze outer shell its insides are still organic, I would like more thoughts on this specifically
Dunno what to make of this either. Maybe something like normal type Cyborgization? I feel like that'd be more fitting, or just give it "likely higher" durability because it functions like a shell?

Eitherway, this CRT is solid. I didn't even know the Cornerfolk were part of the mythos.

Dunno what to make of this either. Maybe something like normal type Cyborgization? I feel like that'd be more fitting, or just give it "likely higher" durability because it functions like a shell?

Eitherway, this CRT is solid. I didn't even know the Cornerfolk were part of the mythos.
Normal type Cyborgization seems fine, yea.

Ehh I disagree with the Spatial Manip thing. It's not explicitly stated, but it makes a lot more sense than other interpretations. Why no pain is involved, why people don't bleed out, why body parts can still be moved despite the physical separation, etc. The last part is very silly to treat as Biological manipulation.

Heads turning into Canyon Crowns doesn't disprove it being Spatial Manip. It just means there is a secondary effect on top of the spatial manip.

Ehh I disagree with the Spatial Manip thing. It's not explicitly stated, but it makes a lot more sense than other interpretations. Why no pain is involved, why people don't bleed out, why body parts can still be moved despite the physical separation, etc. The last part is very silly to treat as Biological manipulation.

Heads turning into Canyon Crowns doesn't disprove it being Spatial Manip. It just means there is a secondary effect on top of the spatial manip.

eh fair, but its still not really stated throughout any of the videos, so a 'likely spatial manip' would fit much better, imo.

im pretty sure cutting off heads, turning them into bloated floating creatures in the process would grant some type of biological manip, so I feel it should still be warranted.

Last edited:
about the speed, i don't think it needs a calc since i am pretty sure we have 4000 m/s accepted as the speed at which things begin burning up like meteors

about the speed, i don't think it needs a calc since i am pretty sure we have 4000 m/s accepted as the speed at which things begin burning up like meteors
Im fine with hypersonic staying for now, but a calc is still warranted.

The thing is you don't really need to be hypersonic to make wood catch fire, iirc high RPM saws make wood catch fire and they aren't hypersonic at all. Wood also combusts at a far lower temperature than things like stone or metal.

if there is already a calc done on things like this though, please link me it.

Last edited:
eh fair, but its still not really stated throughout any of the videos, so a 'likely spatial manip' would fit much better, imo.

im pretty sure cutting off heads, turning them into bloated floating creatures in the process would grant some type of biological manip, so I feel it should still be warranted.
Fine by me.

Also fairly sure the entire reason why we didn't have a Freedom profile till now is that no one could find a good calc method for Freedom's tree cutting feats. Wood is very flammable and all.

Wokistan has gone on record stating that the method for finding AP through combustion with speed is something not even NASA has done. So I doubt we would be getting a calc for the combustion thing anytime soon.

The Low 2-C rating should be removed, last time I checked the horned serpent only warped the entirety of the universe, not its spacetime.
Alice Avenue's line about The Knight not being bound by deterministic fate since his world has been destroyed implies the timeline is gone as well, there is no course left for him to follow.

This actually should be calced first.
Moving so fast you catch on fire requires speeds of Mach 5, it doesn't need to be calced.

I am of the same opinion as Saikou on the Spatial Manipulation. It's the most logical thing.

In regards to Freedom's 9-A rating its more because the nature of its battle with the Angel is ambiguous so I wanted a baseline rating to start things off.

What? a cannon is literally never shown during the footage lol
Unrelated but the sound of whatever hit Freedom is not the sound that a firearm makes lol.

I did ask people if it was possible to determine how hard Freedom would have to be hit in order to be knocked off its ass but nobody argued.

Alice Avenue's line about The Knight not being bound by deterministic fate since his world has been destroyed implies the timeline is gone as well, there is no course left for him to follow.

'We know little about him, but what we do know is that he is not of this world. While everyone's atoms are following a defined course in our universe, The Knight's atoms are not. His world is gone, and when you have no world left, then what course is there to follow? The Knight is the only one in our existence who has true Free Will.'

I dont think this is enough for Low 2-C.

The Knight's World evidently still exists, its just the universe got changed into the cornerfolk's, so I feel they are referring to deanverse' earth rather than the actual deanverse itself. The first sentence also states that they don't know much about him at all, so I feel the journalist's statements should be taken with a grain of salt.

Moving so fast you catch on fire requires speeds of Mach 5, it doesn't need to be calced.
Pretty sure freedom itself didn't catch on fire, the stumps of the trees it cut did.
In regards to Freedom's 9-A rating its more because the nature of its battle with the Angel is ambiguous so I wanted a baseline rating to start things off.
ehh I getchu. From the little animation thing it was able to take an attack from the angel, and the 'mutual assured destruction' does seem to imply that freedom was able to at least harm the angel, so a solid 8-B is still fine imo.
Unrelated but the sound of whatever hit Freedom is not the sound that a firearm makes lol.

I did ask people if it was possible to determine how hard Freedom would have to be hit in order to be knocked off its ass but nobody argued.
I don't think 'it doesn't sound like a firearm' is enough to assume that its a cannon. and although out of context gunfire shooting down a 15000lb statue sounds kinda iffy, its implied that the statue wasn't very well installed in the first place.
jLolIjn.png

From the brief frames flashes are shown this doesn't really look like cannon fire either, but admittedly this doesn't look like something the average gun should make.

that was the reactionary politicians that said that, which aren't affiliated with the ADA iirc

Last edited:
alright, can you specify what exactly you don't agree with that hasn’t been debated on already?

Last edited:
Horned Serpent:
Seems fair.

Freedom:
Iirc, if you move so fast that you start to set shit on fire because of your speed, it would be Hypersonic. A calc would still be needed.

As for the Immortality, I'm assuming that it is type 1 considering it is really old and statues don't age like a normal person.

I imagine the bronze outer shell like the Stone Imp from DOOM. It has an inorganic shell, but its insides are still organic. So Partial IP?

I think a better way on getting a good durability feat is trying to calc the amount of force the statue would generate from falling from atop the Capitol Dome.

Air Force One Angel:
So this thing has the ability to shoot out "heat rays"? If that is the case, it would still have Temperature Manipulation.

Cornerfolk:
The change of the tier seems alright.

As for the Immortality, I'm assuming that it is type 1 considering it is really old and statues don't age like a normal person.
seems fine, yea
Air Force One Angel:
So this thing has the ability to shoot out "heat rays"? If that is the case, it would still have Temperature Manipulation.
It doesn't really draw its power from the temperature around it, its lasers are described as heat rays cause of how incredibly hot they are.

It doesn't really draw its power from the temperature around it, its lasers are described as heat rays cause of how incredibly hot they are.
So they aren't actual thermal heat rays but just really strong and hot lasers. Alright then, scratch the Temperature Manipulation part.

Went ahead and did a calc on the Freedom statue falling scene using the Splat Calculator. The real life statue's weight is 6,800 kg, and the Capitol Dome is 288 feet in height, 87.7 meters (I know it says 88 meters, but that is rounded, it doesn't make that much of a difference anyway). The statue in the clip flops from the top all the way to the bottom, which would come out to generate 5844328.00 Joules, or 5.8 Megajoules, definitely Wall level (389.6 times higher than baseline 9-B, 15 Kilojoules).
freedom.png

Considering the statue is completely fine, undamaged by the fall, it would take a lot more to actually damage it, let alone kill it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back