• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Moon Knight (Marvel Comics) Revisions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hax-Addons:

Tier:

I'm not sure, but he should have more justifying.

9-A:

Fought with Black Cat.

Fought Bullseye.

Creates room sized explosions in his fight with Bushman.

8-A:

Defeated Deadpool.

Fought Shadowland Daredevil.

Takes a hit from Venom.

Trips Venom up.

Fought Hobgoblin.

I guess I'll do a few things now. I agree with these additions though on the subject of Moon Knight, he should get a lifting upgrade in his second key.

Class 25/50 (Held up a huge solid steel door, held up the door frame of a collapsing building), Class K with suit (Managed to hold up a small portion of a building)

I would appreciate if some other staff members could verify these suggestions.

I don't think Venom's staying Low 7-C. 8-A would be corroborated by him being on Captain America's special strike team, along with the stuff that's there.

Venom is staying, but I believe Moon Knight retaining his superhuman strength under the full moon might have been forgotten by the writers after his battle with Hobgoblin. Moon Knight is only 8-A in the Full Moon due to being superhuman and being stronger than Cap otherwise he isn't.

Edit Also my Class 25/50 was only for Full Moon Moon Knight not regular.

Is somebody experienced willing to go through what is acceptable in the first post?

No, sorry. First this needs to be evaluated by a few of the people that I mentioned earlier.

Have you asked the people that I linked to earlier to comment here?

I personally think that these abilities largely seem suspicious, so I would appreciate if experienced members would check up and evaluate the links.

Ant what are you so iffy about? Most of this stuff is equipment or clear cut resistances? The only two I can think you'd be iffy about is the Fear Manipulation and Non physical interaction.

Yes, you are probably correct. If this is just about equipment, it should mostly be fine.

Non-physical interaction, fear manipulation, thread manipulation, and force fields seem suspicious though.

Force field is equipment from the energy shield that looks like Captain America's Shield and Moon Knight has used Spiderman' s web shooters before him making his own version as it's implied there isn't unbelievable. (Web creation is a more fitting name though)

• Electricity Manipulation: Yes.
  • Sleep Manipulation: Yes.
  • Explosion Manipulation: Yes
  • Magnetic Locking and Magnetic Absorption: For the Angelwing, yes.
  • Flight: He's glidering so Limited Flight.
  • Poison Manipulation: There is no poison there, it's Status Effect Inducement and it's only for the Angelwing.
  • Enhanced Senses: The last 2 were his ship doing that again, the first one is fine but we don't know how this works in the practice, Limited Enhanced Senses for himself.
  • Resistance to Electricity: The attack just didn't have the power to do anything.
  • Resistance to Fire: I guess.
  • Possibly Fear Manipulation: It's not at all.
  • Sound Manipulation: Yes.
  • Capable of locking his suit in place: Yes.
  • Technological Manipulation: The first is fine, the second is the Angelwing and the last one is nothing, I think.
  • Non-Physical Interaction: Yes. Tgis has nothing to do with his suit, no?
  • Thread Manipulation: He makes use of threads but he can't manipulate them.
  • Limited Forcefields: ?
  • Pressure Points: Yes.
  • Can harm you without contact: Yes. Also wtf.

Eficiente is usually reliable, so I trust his sense of judgement.

However, can somebody explain the non-physical interaction and fear manipulation to me?

After looking a little it seems he can only harm ghosts with special magical armor aka prep time. So no unfortunately for Non physical interaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back